Sun Mote Copse the berth surrounding my body, crushing every bit of bone
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 

The last thing she can remember is the fight.  The memories that stick with her come back in slow motion.  There is a woman in front of her, and when she opens her mouth to speak her words are distorted.  The next moment the stranger lunges, ahd she can feel the serrated edge of the warrior's fangs buried deep within her flesh.

There's a constant grating ringing that sticks in her ears.  Where am I?  She swings her head around, searching for recognizeable landmarks.  She can't find any.  Ah, fuck, it's so bright.  She can remember running, vaguely, but..

How much time had she lost?  How long had she been out?  She opens her mouth to take in a breath and realizes that she is parched.  She smacks her lips as her features contort, and she rises to find someth

Whoa.  Ceara's legs quake beneath her frame, and her vision begins to swim as it goes dark at the edges.  The ringing that had begun to fade came back in full to drown out the rustling of the tree limbs overhead.  When her vision comes to, she can see the drying pool of blood that is where her body had just been.  Fuck.  

She is too dissociated to come up with a game plan.  For now the only thing that comes to mind is water.  But she can't hear anything over the sound of her own ears ringing, and she can't smell anything other than her own blood.

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The days had trickled by, the lack of amusment crushing the young girls creativity. She had tried her best to scavage some mushrooms, looking for a good time. But she couldn't find the right kind. And so her boredom grew. 

He sleek figure slinked throught the bushes, hoping to find any sort of plant that might lead to some fun, or at least a cool adventure. Slowly he mind ticked of the herbs and plants she spotted, and exercise her mother had once taught her.

Racine de cerfeuil
Oleander
Mandragore
Groseille

Then she spotted something that she hadn't seen in while. Blood. She stopped in her tracks, the last traces of blood she had seen had been her own. The girl shook, as she took a hesitant step closer to catch the scent on the bodily fluid. Approaching she found a trail that appeared to be growing heavier. With slow, fearful steps the girl caught sight of a fiery woman. 

"Shit." Lie's steps were a little more determined. "Hey! Hey! Lady." The french fell from her lips thickly, for once the girl was serious. "Ça va? Lady?" She kept calling. Waiting for the lady to answer her. 

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Something comes from behind the ringing.  She whirls around (at the cost of her vision) and prickles defensively.  When the darkness clears, there is a wolf before her.

Defensively, instinctively, she takes a step back.  Her eyes widen as her body stiffens and there is a wary look to her eye as she surveys this pretty girl.  Keep back, she warns, trying to quell the stiffening of her hackles.

~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

The unsteady woman whips around to find Lie, obviously startled. Lie stops nodding her head. "Ok, Madame. I am sorry I did not mean to startle you." The english fell from her lips thick with her french accent. "Are you alright?"Her r's rolling casually off her tongue. Lie didn't dare to move any closer, letting the woman come to term with her presence.

"I can 'elp you, if you wish." She was by no means a medic, but she knew a thing or two about herbs, and what they could be used for. Skills she had learned many moons ago, and hadn't had any use for except for the occasional good time. "I am Lee." The agoti girl offered a small smile, hoping the woman would accept help. Atleast until she could make it home herself.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Ceara seemed to quell somewhat at the other woman's words.  Oh, she said quietly, shifting her weight between her front feet.  Um, I'm.. no, I don't think so.  It shamed her, but it did her no good to lie about her situation when it was obvious just how dangerous of a position she was in.

I would appreciate that.  If I found some herbs, could you apply them to my wounds?  I can't reach them.  She didn't want them to become infected.  She didn't know how far she had to go before she'd start recognizing the landmarks.  Losing time was scary, and she hoped it wouldn't happen again.

I'm Ceara, by the way.  Do you know where we are?