Swiftcurrent Creek Stuck in the background
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
Whisper learned a lot about herself as she was normally left with the responsibility of watching the pups of the pack. She found herself unaware of what had been happening within the pack. The young ones have started growing up lovely and whisper wondered what else she coulf do to help the pack thrive.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
unsure where this thread is taking place-- aria wouldn't be near the pups, but closer to the edge of the territory on her way to patrol. i can change / delete ~

aria had taken a robin-- such a strange thing to find in a cache, as they were typically food for smaller, more lithe creatures-- and eaten it for her breakfast. she tried not to take so much, or to at least catch her own meals if she could. but some weeks were harder than others, and a small snack was enough to hold her over until she could catch something bigger for herself.

she crossed through the territory, on her way to the borders to patrol or perhaps seek out scent trails, spotting a tawny colored wolf in her path. aria slowed her pace to view her, letting out a soft chuff of greeting. passively, if anything, unless the other stopped her. aria knew what wolves were saying, what they were saying about her, and she didn't want to be stared down like the home wrecker everyone probably thought she was.
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Whisper was doing her rounds for patrol when she noticed a she wolf she didn't recognize. "Hello!?" She called out with a friendly wag of her tail.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria was surprised to hear such a reply-- it sounded questioning, and far too enthusiastic. too enthusiastic. immediately, aria worried this wolf was overcompensating for something else. what did she think?

"hi," she returned with a small smile and a polite wag of her tail, "what are you doing?" 
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Akiri saw the female come closer. "Nothing really, just resting in the shade. Ive never seen you before, my names Akiri but everyone here knows me as Whisper."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
oh, nothing was certainly not the most useful thing. but that was fine. "aria," she replied with a dip of her head-- but now she was confused. surely, this wolf had to have heard the gossip. what, did she not have any friends in the pack? hah-- how ironic. aria's only friend was constantine-- ever since mahler left, and she wasn't even sure he counted. 

"i spend most of my time patrolling," she returned with a small smile, "you probably wouldn't see much of me."