Coconut Grove minute maid pink lemonade
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
when saucy had said the phrase, velen found it uproarious. somehow the joke continued, even with dalia's participation — the freckled girl did not seem to understand what it meant. torn between trying not to laugh at her, as no one enjoyed being mocked, and just explaining the joke, velen held his breath. 
it released in a low wheeze and a tittering that grew in spite of himself. "this is outstanding," the seabeast mumbled between snatches of air. amidst his words, dalia butted him gently; velen gave a theatrical gasp of faux shock and reached to nudge her shoulder with a controlled roughness. "this was probably the best day of my life," he informed the two. "except the day i was born. that should be the best day of everyone's life."
saucy set off; the yearling whooped and followed, dancing gaze flitting to dalia. "coconut man mustard," he blurted, wanting to see her expression and hear saucy's rejoinder — this was good fun and velen was loathe to end it.
[Image: tumblr_nbvmjgI5Eb1txly86o1_500.gif]
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
she stumbled back as saucy gave her a much harder headbutt than she had issued to velen to begin with, but she held her ground, even as velen did the same. ouch, she thought, though a smile was still evident across her maw, that'll bruise tomorrow. 

when saucy called out her ignorance, dalia's ears pricked, and then splayed. sheepishly, her tail wagged, and she gave a weak grin. "i really don't," she admitted, but no one had explained it to her yet! and maybe they never would. dalia would just live in a world of slight confusion. she bet ford would tell her, he seemed very straight-forward and honest.

dalia's expression was just as confused as the first time she'd heard anything that made no sense. man mustard? baby gravy? neither things made any sense. she just shook her head as velen took off, taking off in a run to catch up to her friends.

"this has been fun!" she joined with a wider, more genuine smile than before, "honestly, saucy-- you should stay with us." she almost blurted it without thinking. but she meant it! dalia had never had a girlfriend so fun! except maybe blixen, but blixen was also a lot of drama, and saucy didn't seem very dramaful. weakly, as if it would sweeten the deal, dalia added, "you can teach me all your fun jokes."
trigedasleng will be in blue.
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Dalia admitted to not getting the vulgar jokes, and hey that was ok! Not everyone had Soleils for parents, and the Soleils were a real carefree crowd. Velen chimed in again, about it being the best day of his life, aside from birth. Saucy snickered, at this, but shot him a grin when he continued their game. She certainly wouldn't be the one to end it, good thing she had some great responses lined up.

Coconut brogurt, she fired back, daring him to beat that with a grin and a jump of her eyebrows. Dalia quickly caught up, Saucy slowed her paced to walk next to her friends. The speckled girl blurted out an offer, Saucy turned her icy eyes to fully meet the missmatched ones of her friend. She giggled when Dalia tried to persuade her, the idea of her trying to teach another teen the meaning of brogurt was not her original notion of what it meant to be in a pack but honestly, maybe this was just the kind of pack she needed.

She definitely liked these two a lot, and if the others were anything like Dalia and Velen, she would quickly be amongst friends. She thought about the valley, how she'd started to think of it as a home. How soon could the sea become a home, she wondered. Hopefully with haste, for she had already made up her mind. Sure, might as well! Somebody's gotta teach you the good stuff, she replied, a smile on her face. It was no joke that made her happy this time, simply joy. She wasn't going to be a traveler anymore, she was going to belong somewhere. The thought put a swing in her step as she walked, and a warmth to her heart.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"brogurt," he parroted aloud with a snicker. damn, saucy had some comebacks. dalia was quick as well, but her innocence was plain before her admission. the boy pondered the looming delight of turning her to the dark side, but before he could offer a bit of unsolicited commentary, the freckled yearling invited saucy to stay.
clearly taken with the idea, the seawolf's gaze brightened; he glanced between the pair of them with tail swaying at his hocks. the goal of the three brothers was becoming more firmly rooted in the sands, and saucy had been the first one to do that. there was some fondness in velen's expression; his lips curved in a roguish smile. 
there was not a moment's warning before he turned his chestnut eyes upon dalia, "by the way, jizz and coconut brogurt and man mustard are all names for what comes out of a penis. except brogurt. that's from your bro. no homo," velen deadpanned, slow-blinking at her. she was about to be so perverted. "and bust a nut means to like ... make it happen." he was beginning to lose it, but held on for the sake of what her face would do.
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia was tickled with saucy's response. wow! a girl friend-- gal pal!! dalia was elated, and it showed in the quick wagging of her ink tipped tail. "oh!" she exclaimed, smile wide, "that's fantastic!" and it was! 

but dalia's excitement was absolutely cut short by velen's sudden explanation. mortified, dalia stared at him with a widened gaze and a gentle parting of her jaws. "what!" she said in a shrill voice, "ew!" and then she shook her head violently, desperately wanting to remove the image from her mind. of all the things! dalia hadn't imagined it would be this! "you're talking about sex!" how crude! her brow furrowed, falling out of shock and back into embarrassment, her whole face heated up. they were talking about sex! 

"bust a nut," she muttered breathily, shooting velen a look before sticking her tongue out at him, "who came up with these things?"
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Dalia seemed thrilled with Saucy’s response, her joy was contagious and Saucy’s tail began to wag like crazy. She was excited to be a part of... whatever this was gonna be. She felt important, and for the first time since she’d left her family (and Sweet so recently) she felt like she had a sort of family. Not exactly family maybe, but somewhere and someone to be with. It was nice, it was fantastic like Dalia said. She turned to Velen and met his roguish grin with one of her own.

The dusk red boy went on to explain their earlier jokes. Saucy nodded along and interjected, and baby gravy, when he left it off the list, snickering when he snuck no homo in there. Dalia seemed just horrified, her response was priceless. Saucy very much wanted to know where Dalia had grown up, but she’d ask about that later. She’d have plenty of time to hear her new friend’s story. Yep, we’re talking boom boom, she said with a childish smile, prancing ahead of her two friends and walking a quick circle, then fell back to their sides again.

She shrugged when asked who thought of it, she’d heard it from her mom, and she had no idea where her mom had gotten them from. I don’t know, just part of the vocab I guess, she replied, her icy gaze shifting to Velen to see if he had a more definite answer.
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
why the fuck was she so cute? velen could not help another burble of giggles at dalia's scandalized reactions, somehow more embarassed by her use of the word 'sex' than anything. loathe to admit that, however, the boy sauntered to saucy's shoulder, bumping her gently with his broad skull. tongue lolling, the dredge turned back to the freckled girl with an impish glint to his eyes.
"probably everyone who has penises. like why call it sex when you could call it ... i dunno .... knocking on the shell? something dumb, but fun." the boy chortled again, but was suddenly taken by a thought: had any of the assembled even gone there yet? he was not sure. however, if he was asked, velen had at least a few hoe stories; his big brother was the imposing ford, and chicks dug that.
384 Posts
Ooc —
if asked, dalia would be even furthered scandalized. of course! she'd never done the deed. with who? artaxx? that was the only eligible male in the pack and dalia was half related to him. besides that, dalia herself was too prim! and too proper! to ever dare to do it with a passing stranger. portia had taught her better. but, of course, portia had been quite the broad for casual sex-- but she hadn't told dalia that part of the story. 

"but-- that's what it's called," dalia tried to reason, but she already knew better than to think that that would fly. saucy did a quick circle around her, and her i'm-thinking-too-hard expression fell into something more playful as she remembered that saucy was going to stay with them! 

with a bright expression still, dalia tried her hand one time at the whole ordeal. "giving-- uh-- the dog a bone," she offered up, trying not to phrase it as a question. as sure as can be! save for the stammer halfway through. her nose crinkled. "i'm gonna leave it to you guys," she purled, ears flicking, face still warm with the embarrassment from earlier.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
dumb but fun, a perfect way to describe Saucy’s sense of humor and playfulness. Her mind briefly wandered to the topic of sex, wondering if any of her companions had ever done it. They were all young, she was almost sure Dalia hadn’t, Velen probably had tried somethin before, saucy- she would never admit to it but as far as sex goes she was pretty vanilla so far. She was a little awkipoo when it came to situations like that, despite her usual flirtatious and powerful presence. 

Her mind returned to the present when Dalia presented them with another phrase, likely one of her own creation, that brought another laugh to the snowy girl’s lips. goooood one, she commented, giving Dalia an approving look. They were being such a good influence, Saucy was oh so proud. This time she didn’t have something to add, she just relished in Dalia’s addition, and enjoyed their company. 

When at last more coconut trees were in view, Saucy sauntered forward towards the biggest one she could find she said. That’s a big ball, think it’ll fit trouty mouth? she said, turning back to Velen with a roguish smile. She was proud of that nickname, it was starting to stick whether he liked it or not.
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sorry for the holdup! D:

"not bad, dalia," velen drawled with a chuckle. she would be even better once she was around he and his brothers day in and out. again, not ford. his older bro was no saint, but risque humour had never been ford's forte. saucy, though — the pair of them were going to turn dalia in the foulest-mouthed sailor this side of the ocean. "makin' the beast with two backs," he offered, tongue lolling in a smirk that quickly turned into an expression of surprise.
"saucy is really into me putting balls in my mouth," velen observed loudly, leaping at the indicated coconut. he gnawed at its hairy surface, kicking it about against the sand as he attempted to cram most of its hard exterior between his jaws. body half-bent into a playbow, velen snapped the air playfully, daring either of the girls to come take his nut from him. 
ell o ell
384 Posts
Ooc —
saucy and velen both gave her a thumbs up -- which was good, she felt less stupid about the whole ordeal. "oh good," she murmured under her breath, falling accidentally into trigedasleng. it was quiet enough to fall under the radar, especially as saucy made a joke about the coconuts again. 

dalia giggled, her tail beginning to wag. she took the bait, diving forward in an effort to take velen's nut, bouncing forwards in a few cute bounds and nipping at his hindquarters before attempting to dart around him to kick the nut towards saucy. he could easily block her, she was not big or strong and therefore easy to physically manipulate, but she had her litheness on her side.
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy is really into me putting balls in my mouth, Saucy turned to him with her nose scrunched up and her eyebrows furrowed in a half grin half, ‘shut up’ expression. Bitch, she replied, and dove forwards taking the bait with no hesitation. Dalia did as well, but she was much more cute and giggly. Saucy wanted to damn coconut; she on x games mode now.

She lunged for the coconut with a playful growl, tackling anyone who got in her way.
192 Posts
Ooc — ebony
velen cackled: dalia danced forward and saucy lunged. he whirled to snap playfully at swift dalia, and in that moment she swept his prize away like a veteran soccer player. before he could intercept her, saucy was colliding with him. "unfair!" the warsaw yearling crowed, rearing up to throw his long legs around the tiger-girl's shoulders, no matter the fact he had invited this conflict on himself.
loud, harmless growls poured from his throat as he scuffled with the fiercer of the pale she-wolves; if his manuever served, velen sought to duck low and away from saucy, giving dalia a belated pursuit.