Swiftcurrent Creek Brushling oh brushling
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
The drama that had started within the pack she called home went completely over her head. Chusi never was one for all the personal dramas others had around her - not that she didn't care, but more because she often found other things more important. Like feeding her babies or patrolling the territory and whatnot. Today, however, she went towards the center of the territory in hopes of meeting some of the newer faces their ranks had acquired.

I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
22 Posts
Ooc —
Much like Chusi, the drama had gone right over her head. She was much too new to be privy to such inner workings not to mention her youth and the naivety that went hand in hand with it. 

It was with some apprehension that she set off to familiarize herself with the other members, for she was dreadfully anxious of not being liked - much like any girl her age. Still, the druid carried herself with as much confidence as she could muster - determined not to look like a weakling in front of her new pack mates. 

It was her luck - or perhaps misfortune given her fears - that within moments of setting out that she came across an unfamiliar face. The woman, a shade older than she was perhaps, was similar to the druid in appearance - dark and fine boned though her ochre eyes could not have been more different from Issy's pale orbs. 

"Hello," the girl chirped, her tail giving a single, hopeful wag. "I'm Issy; I'm new. How do you do?"
"A sad soul can kill quicker, far quicker than a germ."
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had grown into a fine woman, if she did say so herself. Though still bright and chippy, her eyes had become far more observant of the bad things the world had to offer. Lost homes, lost lives, war, winter... She had experienced a great deal of the bad stuff, but now she knew she couldn't be sulking and depressed forever. Her children needed her, far more than she needed them, and that responsibility made her feel entitled to as much spirit as she needed.

Hiya. The mother greeted in turn, hardly having turned her body towards the stranger within their borders. She tipped her head to the side with a smile. Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal, nice ta meet ya.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
22 Posts
Ooc —
"Likewise," she greeted with an easy smile. The druid took a seat nearby, curling her fluffy tail around her feet somewhat nervously. Aura had been close to her own age and easy to talk to but Chusi was more mature, a mother and an established pack leader. It left the Irish girl a little shy. 

"Have you lived here long?" She ventured bravely, even smiling a bit, in an attempt to strike up an arresting conversation.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As the other took a seat, so did the butterfly. Before she noticed it herself, she too had curled her floofy tail 'round her petite feet. It had not been an act of impersonation though, Chusi usually did this in the colder months of the year to feel a bit warmer on the hard, cold ground.

Few moons now, 'think. 'Came all tha way frum tha Hinterlands, 'round spring we arrived. She answered thoughtfully.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
22 Posts
Ooc —
"Do you like it here?" She asked, silver eyes lifting to rest respectfully on the woman's dark shoulder. Issy could not be aware of the tension unfolding between the leaders of her new pack but it did seem like something was going on. Maybe she was just imagining things.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She nodded enthusiastically, though on second thought it was more like she was trapped here. The act of kindness bestowed upon her had chained her to the creek, for they provided her with the resources she needed to feed and raise her children she had unwillingly birthed. Any other pack would have thrown her out the moment they realized she had gone and gotten herself pregnant without permission, but Durne and Constantine had approached the situation differently. Her children were allowed to live, and they were allowed to stay.

'Must say I do miss scoutin' 'bout. She added with a grin.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
22 Posts
Ooc —
She was vaguely aware of the trades one could pursue amongst the wolves of Teekon but they weren't exactly the same as the professions of those she had known at home. She'd been alone for most of her young life and as such, had developed those skills that seemed worthy of note. Namely hunting, fighting, and rudimentary healing. She learned what she could from who she found when opportunities presented themselves. Issy was more of a jack of all trades - or at least a few of them - and a master of none. 

"What's scouting?" She asked with a mixture of ignorance and curiosity.