Duskfire Glacier you wouldn't draw my tears away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
All welcome but maybe @Siarut so they can meet? :)

The sun was a haze of burning orange upon the horizon that morning, as though a bucket of burning embers had been poured over the sky - the deep hues of fire covered the glacier in vermillion. So too did they wash over the ghost's features, lighting a spark in her eyes that seemed beautiful, and yet so terribly false. There was no spark, just a dull pit of her own dispear, a miserable patch of scorched grass that had once held the magnificent flames of a vivid fire. As though the very life had been sucked from her body, leaving a tragically stunning songbird confined within metal bars. The fallen snow queen peered out at the line when the sky met the earth, oceanic eyes flickering up to watch as a feather dropped sullenly from the air - a bird, supposedly, had flown above her head but disappeared into the orange.

A strained exhale fled her lips, recalling the nights she had spent beside her lover's tender side, listening to his heart as it beat softly against his chest. Where are you, Knew? The sunrise would have been so much more enchanting if he was here to witness it with her, and yet she had no clue of his whereabouts. All she recounted was an odd dream, a dream in which he had been stuck, crying out into the snow. A lonely soul, calling to Gwen before the last few breaths fled his body. Perhaps he was dead, and it had not been a dream at all, but despite her desperate attempts she could remember naught. It would not surprise her to know of his passing - they had all left her, every single soul, and yet Knew's disappearance had troubled her horribly.

She gazed out at the glacier with a glimmer of sadness in her gaze. It was not such a great distance away from her lost kingdom, the domain that had been torn from her grip by the harshness of the world and the punishment of her wrongs. But now... now she lay to rest in a new territory, among new wolves; perhaps they would at least tolerate her presence, scarce as it could be. At the very least, she wished to work hard - if she was to die, at least she would have made some impact, some attempt at bettering her mistakes. Though... it all started with introducing herself, and the Eruna found herself procrastinating upon the matter as she watched the sun begin to rise in the distance.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

sorry for the delay!

The dipping sun signified the end of the day, another day having passed with the strain lingering between himself and his closest sister. He dreaded their eventual meeting after their previous argument. It would appear that Gwen was no the only one procrastinating in IkKanattuk this evening.

Taking the time he needed to comprehend Takiyok's decision, Siarut watched the sun sink below the edge of his territory. The brilliant display of orange and pink splattered the horizon. A truly beautiful sight. Nature had always helped to calm the man, especially when it was his family getting him down.

Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

427 Posts
Ooc —
It was as her eyes were growing weary, tired and heavy that his scent reached her nostrils. She had yet to discover who this scent belonged to, but she supposed an opportunity had presented itself to her and it would be worth at least a try to indulge herself in conversation with another wolf. Reluctantly picking herself up from the ground, the ghost lowered her nose to the earth and began to track the scent to the source; it did not take long to find him, gazing out at the vermillion sky just as she had been.

Gwen dipped her head and let out a chuff of greeting, aiming not to startle him (was this siarut?) but to give him notice of her approach. He had been sucked into his thoughts, and it surprised the dove very little - the sun, it leaked gold into the coat of orange, as though bleeding into the clouds themselves.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His head fell from its raised position, a call sounding from his right. A soft sigh brought him back to reality, as he caught sight of the alabaster woman. He had caught her scent throughout the territory, assuming that such brazen actions must mean she was accepted by Takiyok. Not that he could blame his sister considering his slacking in the responsibilities department. Yet another reason why he shouldn’t be angry with the girl.

Keeping his olive eyes on the woman, he flicked his beckoning her closer. Waiting for her to introduce herself. His scent was buried deep into the foundations of the territory. It would be hard to dismiss his authority.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

427 Posts
Ooc —
He beckoned her closer, watching her movements, and so her paws shifted forward to aid in closing some of the distance between them, hoping words could flow easier between their pale ears. "Hello, sir." Her tender voice greeted, assuming this was indeed who she thought it was, and the fallen queen's head dipped respectfully along with her tail and the rest of her posture. "My name is Gwen, I was accepted by Takiyok the other sun." What he would make of this news, she knew not, she only hoped he was not against her presence here; she had felt the uncomfortable weight of being unwanted far too many times, and she prayed this was not another to add to her collection of memories.

Her gaze of cerulean did not stare directly into his eyes, for fear of disgruntling him - no, she placed her eyes delicately on a section of his cheek, naturally accepting his dominance out of the pair. The snowbird was not a leader anymore.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The woman heeded his offer, venturing closer. Although she didn’t have much of a choice, running from his beckon would have been a poor introduction.

She seemed timid, even as her voice held a calm precense. Suppressing a grimace at the formal sir. Siarut only dipped his head in greeting. He was strict in the laws and the rules, especially when broken. However he was till getting used to the submissiveness of strangers, his presence was one a leader and it always had been, now he had the power to back up his demeanor and other could see it. Especially when I’m the heart of his territory.

“Gwen.” He tested the name on his tongue committing it to memory. “I am Siarut, Takiyok’s older brother.” Not wanting to be rude the pale beast offered his own name in exchangr. “Greetings.” He added in the northern tongue.
Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

427 Posts
Ooc —
The man gave his name in return, confirming the dove's earlier thoughts. Siarut. She had made note already of recounting the name when it had fallen from Takiyok's lips, but repeated it in her head again to be extra sure; things tended to slip from her skull without her notice at times, lost amongst the shadows that slithered like snakes inside her mind. Then he spoke in an unknown tongue, and though the Eruna could not distinguish the meaning of his words, the sides of her muzzle lifted in a half smile - she did not know his language, but it gave an odd, comforting sense of familiarity. Maybe she had simply heard enough of the speech other wolves gave. The variation was certainly welcome. 

"Es un placer conocerlo," The girl uttered, "It is a pleasure to meet you."
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

SORRY FOR THE WAIT.... ugh im so terrible lol

She quirked at the northern tongue, and he could tell that she didn't speak his language, and he found it amusing. She returned with her own unique speech and Siarut tilted his head, intrigued. "The pleasure is mine." This was the first recruit that he hadn't welcomed personally. Her new language peaked his interest in the recruit even more. "What language do you speak?" He had always loved to learn new languages, and this on was new. He had never heard it before. It was difference from the tongue Myreen and once shown him. He couldn't contain his curiosity.

Inuttuk, Common

{1/5} | {2/10}

427 Posts
Ooc —
It's ok! :)

The ghost's lips quirked into a fuller smile at his enquiry, recounting the times her mother had giggled when she pronounced a word wrong, or got the sentences muddled up. They were fond memories, back when she too could laugh, could feel the waves of happiness wash over body and wrap her in a tender blanket of warmth - thinking about those times, they often made her upset (as though her entire being was not simply sad itself). Now was no different, but the sadness was masked with the excitement of speaking about the wonderful woman. "Spanish," She explained with a softness to her voice, "My mother taught me when I was a pup."