Phoenix Maplewood Go ahead, make my day
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
Aviana's ears perked when @Sebastian's call rang out. Her gaze turned to Faye, and assuring herself her daughter would be fine, she picked herself up off the ground and trotted to Seb. The past few weeks had been exciting in all the wrong ways, and Aviana hoped things would calm down. Unfortunately, with the absence of Aditya, and Dawn, she didn't think things would settle for a while yet.

Her tail wagged when Seb came into view, and she pressed her nose to his shoulder in greeting. Hey, Seb, what's up? she asked. She hoped it wasn't anything serious, but she supposed she would deal with it if it was. She sat back on her haunches and waited patiently.

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian greeted her back when Aviana arrived. He hoped that he would see Faye as well, but then again, she was independent at times. The male smiled at his sister. A hint of nerves swirled through him. "As you know, Andalusia found me and we like to be mates," he spoke. He had told her of seeing her again, which was all before the fire. He was planning on visiting her but with the absence of their leadership Sebastian kind of wanted to stay with her permanently. He showed loyalty to the leadership here while they didn't show loyalty to him. Sebastian didn't feel like sticking around.

"I found out Alya is from Moonspear, where Andalusia lives! I was going to travel with them to see Andalusia but... now Aditya left us I don't feel like staying loyal to this pack. I know they have been good to you and that is why I joined to be loyal to them as well, but I have no one anymore to show my loyalties to instead of you and Andalusia," he explained to her. "I think I will go with Alya to Moonspear and not return here. I thought perhaps you would join me with Faye? It's okay if you don't want to."
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her smile was bright as Seb gave her the news of he and Andalusia. Aviana knew he had heartbreak in the past, and it was great to see him moving forward with someone who, hopefully, would stay with him forever. She hadn't thought about semantics, or where the happy couple would live. But, it was quickly brought to her mind.

Her smile slowly faded as he explained his situation, and how his loyalties were no longer with Morningside. Aviana was quiet as she looked around, her gaze taking in their current home. He was right. They had been good to her. Faye would not be even a thought in her mind if it hadn't been for Grayday. And Dawn was one of her best friends. There hadn't been a wolf here who she didn't like, and who wasn't kind to her. Sure, @Aditya was a little...funny at times, but she respected him. His absence was not expected, but she had assumed he went in search of Dawn. What if neither of them came back?

Her gaze settled in the direction of Faye. Regardless of the past, she had to focus on her daughter's future. An unstable pack was not good for growing pups, especially with winter on the horizon. She turned her gaze back to Sebastian, and finally said, We'll go. Her voice was soft, almost defeated. She didn't really want to go, but if Morningside didn't have any clear leaders, and it was obvious Sebastian did not want the role, then it was too dangerous to stay. Aviana could not risk having the pack disband and being without protection for her and her daughter.

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian offered his sister a smile when she said she would go with him. He was glad for his sister to join him. The male stepped forward and bumped to her shoulder for comfort. "I know it is tough but perhaps it is for the better," Sebastian spoke. "Plus, we can stay together. I would miss you too much I think," he smiled. Plus he would miss Faye. He liked being an uncle, he decided.

"I'm not sure if you even met Andalusia. Perhaps in your time at Broken Antler? Or wasn't she there when you joined? I can't remember." He really was getting old in some ways. He knew there was a time when Anda was in Broken Antler but she also left for a bit. Perhaps Aviana and Andalusia never met. He felt like they would be good friends.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
While she returned his smile, hers didn't have the same intensity. While she knew moving the best chance for her and her daughter, she wasn't exactly happy about it. I am glad we'll be together still, she said honestly. It was the silver lining. Aviana didn't know what she'd do if she had to find another pack without Sebastian.

She shook her head, No, I haven't met her, she replied. Though, Seb had talked about her a lot, and Aviana felt like she already knew her. I don't think she was in Broken Fen when I was there, she surmised. At least not that she could remember.

When did you want to leave? she asked. She wanted to prepare Faye for the move. She wasn't sure how her daughter would respond, but she hoped she'd be alright with it.

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian could tell that Aviana wasn't super stoked, but if this pack was hanging on a small string it was better to move to a pack that could offer them a better place to live. "Likewise. I would miss you and Faye. Andalusia will be a wonderful aunt to her," Sebastian spoke. He knew that Andalusia told him that she was barren. He didn't care, he loved her for her. He didn't need children from her, but perhaps she would love to get a bond with Faye. "It will be like home, home home. Moonspear is in the mountains." He looked forward to that. Sebastian had lived in many places but the mountains were always special to him.

"I think you will get along," he assured her. "She is a wonderful medic as well," he praised Andalusia. "Perhaps she came after you. I can't remember that time so well anymore. It felt like another lifetime," he admitted. "I'm waiting for Alya's howl and then we will leave. So that means be ready to leave when she howls.' Sebastian didn't have a lot of wolves he wanted to say goodbye to, perhaps River he would want to wish him well if he didn't want to join them too.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her soft smile turned genuine when he mentioned his mate being a good Aunt to Faye. I'm sure she will, she said honestly. She did not think Sebastian would pick someone with a bad heart to be at his side. He had spoken enough of Andalusia that Aviana was not worried about whether or not they would get along.

While Aviana had grown fond of the plains, she admitted to missing the mountain. The forest reminded her of home, but there was nothing like living on a big mountain. Do you know many of the wolves in that pack? Seb had led her to Morningside, which had been exactly what she needed and more, and she hoped Morningside would be, as well.

She nodded, understanding she needed to be ready. I'll tell Faye. Not sure how she'll respond, she admitted. But, I'll try to get her excited about it. Faye was pretty stubborn and independent, so Aviana couldn't make any promises about how her daughter would react to the news.

The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled at the idea of Andalusia and Aviana being good friends as well. Sebastian shook his head as an answer to Aviana's question. The pack wouldn't be too big if Alya accepted all of them to travel to Moonspear. He was just looking forward to being with Andalusia again. He hoped that they wouldn't have to deal with so much hardship again. He had enough of it.

"Just tell her that we will go on a big adventure," he spoke. "Like her bedtime stories? That should get her excited right?" Sebastian was eager to go which was probably quite clear in his demeanor. "You don't have to go if you don't want to. You can also stay here if that makes you feel better."
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She gave a soft smile and a nod to Sebastian's suggestion. That's a good idea, she confessed. I'll try that, she promised. She didn't want to stress Faye out any more than the recent events had. She knew it would all be a lot to take in, but she would do her best to make her daughter feel secure wherever they were.

She sighed, knowing the decision was hard. I don't want to be without you, she told her brother. But I don't want to leave, either, she added. I know your decision is set, but maybe mine isn't. I know there are so many things up in the air right now, and the pack is in disarray, but I still hope we're strong enough to pull it together. Aviana had a heart of gold, and all the faith in her pack that they could come back together and grow strong again. But, reality could be a lot harsher than what Aviana wanted.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian offered his sister a smile and then nodded. He had a feeling that might work for the young female who was quite stubborn. Aviana seemed to be doubting about what to do. The male then smiled at her. "Aviana, I know you don't want to leave me. But I am sure you will be fine. You did great without me when I was at war," he explained. "If that is your reasoning you shouldn't doubt yourself," he spoke. As he was still used to her being timider and reserved than this new more confident Aviana. He could only thank Morningside for that. "Well, let me know. Either decision is alright. I just wanted you to know what I was planning."
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He was right- she was torn. She wanted to be with him, but she didn't want to leave. Aviana sighed as her gaze turned to him. I will let you know. Just let me know when Alya calls for you, she asked. Hopefully, she would have an answer by then, whenever that time came. In the meantime, she would have to talk with Faye and prepare her, just in case she did decide to leave. Speaking of, I'm going to go check on Faye, she told him. She didn't like to leave her alone for too long. Provided Seb had no more news for her, she would take her leave.

Fade here?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dipped his head. "I will let you know, then you can decide what you want to do," he spoke to her. Sebastian smiled. "Give her kisses from me," he called out after his sister. After that, he would go and find a meal for himself. He needed to prepare for traveling.

-end-