Phoenix Maplewood the changeling
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
It was time - Alya had done what she could for the Morningsiders, and the rest would have to be up to them. After all, she had a family to get back to, and she owed far more to Moonspear than she did to the maplewood wolves. But there was one more thing she needed to do before she and her sisters departed. One more thing she wanted to collect.

"Timmy?" she called, her voice soft as she searched his usual haunts. "It's me, Chaiyya. I have to talk to you."

i can't help but be my own god
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Chaiiiyyyaaaaa!!!" Timmy burst out of the brush, barrelling into the woman with as much force as he could muster. Strongly built as she was, he merely bounced off, stepping back and looking up at her with a wagging tail and lolling tongue. "What's up, Chaiyya? Wanna play a game?"

He was in such high spirits that he had completely missed the seriousness of her gaze, her tone.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He came bouncing out of the forest soon enough - Alya's tail wagged mightily when she caught sight of him. By now, she knew to brace for impact, and gladly caught him with a nip and a nuzzle before he tumbled away from her.

"I do," she replied, a glad smile on her face. "But Timber - this is a special game. It's a very long game. We call it The Great Adventure. Would you like to play it with me?"
i can't help but be my own god
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Yes! She was in! Before he could suggest anything, though, she had an idea of her own, something that sounded. . .well, awesome. The Great Adventure. He wagged his tail even faster, nodding frantically at her suggestion.

"Yeah!" Tim exclaimed, grinning. "How do you play? Do we get to eat stuff?" He hoped so. He was kinda hungry.