Duskfire Glacier Well, hey there, pretty.
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
All Welcome 
It was a time to celebrate. Well, to him, it was. He finally had gotten the rim of the trail again, and this time, her no's wouldn't mean shit to him.

A howl rose high and harsh in it's haunting timbre. He thought he did good, but to others who could feel energy, it felt impending, dangerous. As though if a shark could sing a song of perish, this was it. And all it was,....

was a song for his little snow bird...

@Gwen .

He swore he wasn't ever gonna let her go; did she think he was joshin'? It was already rank enough she had her little boyfriends chase him off last time. This time, either she was going to keep her promise she had made so many years ago, and be his girl...Or she would witness him keel over by her own damn words. And he wanted her to be be the one who struck that final blow.

"C'mon, baby....daddy's home."

He waited at the borders like he had for her so many years ago. Waited with that same cocky smirk on his lips, tiny glint of his fang peaking only just enough to give off that lovely and geuine desire he had to make her smile again. To make her LAUGH, To have her laugh at HIS jokes, again. He was here for her. That wanker she had been wth could stuff it; he wasn't shit, no way. Gwen wasn't right in the head if she were still foolin' around with that loser.

"Oi, he can stuff it, he can.

He waited  another minute before he felt his temper rising again.  "Ah, c'mon Stormy boy, ya got this. The sheila can't be crazy, this roundabout. She's comin'. Coming right back to the den whicha."
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

Because I sure as hell missed you."
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
omg hi

The ghost often kept to the outskirts of the territory, still readjusting herself to the daily routines of pack life - few had she maintained conversation with, tongue held firmly in her jaws, but she frequently engaged in small hunts and deposited whatever she caught into the caches. Her coat was becoming especially thick now that autumn's bitter fingers had curled around the earth - a plush coat of snowy white, but littered with hidden scars that cursed the surface of her skin. The Eruna allowed a soft, weary exhale to escape through the parting of her lips and her gaze bore upwards in hopes of glimpsing a streak of light; she was met only with a dull, slate grey, and felt a familiar pool of dismay ripple in the depths of her chest. Today was miserable and cold, remnants of rain beading on the edges of her fur like little drops of dew, though she cared little to shake her pelt and free them.

She had been stalking a rabbit, eyes locked on the small frame, when the scent washed over her nose. Wracked with a sudden rush of fear, she impulsively sprang forward but missed her target - it went zooming away and disappeared from sight. Gwen, shaking her head, drank from the air again and felt the shivers begin to crawl like spiders up the backs of her legs, toward her spine. She had half a mind to simply wander further into the territory and avoid the possibility of encountering that man, but contrastingly she felt a strong need to get to him before anyone else did. What if he tried to worm his way into the ranks of Ikkanattuk?

Her pace quickened, starting forward with wary eyes as she followed the scent, and when at last she emerged from the darkness the corners of her mouth had tilted downwards, acutely aware of Storm's movements. Her body quivered - since the last time they had met, she had lost everything. She recounted that one step toward him she'd taken, remembered dismally the spark of hope she'd felt in her stomach, and she feared if he began to tell of her things she could have or feel her empty little heart might run pitifully back to him. So the girl was silent, watching him awkwardly and praying stupidly that he wasn't here for her after all.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
"Ever choked on your own love, before? I have; It don't taste as pretty as it feels."
28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
I missed ya, girlie~

An overjoyous but not too much bark signaled he too saw her. Coming out of the world's shadows like the queen she knew she was, she quivered seeing her king, again. Damn right she better; he was a handsome bastard he was.

"Well lookie lookie who tried to play hide an' seek with me, again," he said, smirk only amplifying in it's brilliance. "Guess that means I win again, yea?" He chuckled, his deep baritones echoing out around the field they conversed in. Damn, look at her, all pretty and white. She was just so...good. "We got alotta catchin' up ta do, Gwennie Gwen Gwen. Been too long since I got ta hear all ya little secrets. But I'll start since ya just standin' there admirin' me."

Jade eyes met those lovely sapphires of her's, swapping from joking to intent within miliseconds. "I been just peachy since ya called yourself running me off, again. Got in a fight with a fuckin' bear over a piece of land I holed out in. Made me look like a damn wally," he continued, eyes narrowing lividly at the memory. "And what a coincidence it was right over by the shack we holed up in, what seemed like yesterday."

Bringing his crown up and to a tilt, he analyzed her with a hungry gaze. Hell, what he'd give just to touch her, again. "But it's all gold, babygirl; because I forgive ya. I know it was probably you forgettin' who I am to ya, or somethin'. But lucky bloke I am, ya rememberin'. Ain't seen that look of pure joy on your face since-" he paused to think. "oi! Since that time ya ran off with another pack ya said ya did alot with! And if I ain't mistaken,-" he left off, takin' a big inhale. "They ain't here, no more." A triumphant chuckle punctuated the point he was making. His little biscuit simply couldn't have a stable place to rest her little dove head without him. Movin' around like she was just some wacko on a job. She was so much more than this.
"But I am."
(edited)
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

427 Posts
Ooc —
It's good to see youuu

His very presence had her senses tingling, mind struggling with the inner turmoil - it was happening again, and she was desperately trying to fight off the urge to approach him. It just felt so right, and yet so wrong at the same time. She didn't want to go to his side, her heart did not want him, and yet her legs trembled as words began to fall like venom from his tongue; blaming, was he blaming her? Of course he was, she expected no different, and yet it almost stung. Almost.

What did sting, however, was his statement about her pack - her friends, her home, her wolves, all gone. They had deserted her... but perhaps it was fault of her own. Perhaps she could have done more to defend them from the Nightstalker, done a better job at ensuring her family were safe from harm. The fallen empress flinched, gaze squinting as her eyes met the ground. "They are gone." She confirmed, feeling a lump begin to form in her throat - her voice was soft, yet slightly rough as though her tongue had been silenced for a significant amount of time. So too was she exhausted, and her courage to fight was growing thinner, dissolving slowly away with the weight of her troubles. 

"You have come for me, then?" The ghost mumbled, brows furrowing but paws remaining in place as though they were chained to the ground - she must not step closer, else she might fall into his arms again and she could not allow such a thing to occur. Her heart did not want to be grasped by him, did not want to be wrapped in his bitter embrace... but she hurt.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
As agreed, we're post-dating to 10/6! :D

Despite her injuries, she still kept up with her more than daily patrols, even more so now that Sia was mad at her. She needed a constant distraction from the memories of their fight, otherwise she would replay the things they said over and over again. It wasn't as if she hadn't messed up, but he wasn't perfect either even though he like to act like he was. Well, at least that's how she felt about it right now with her anger-colored memories.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the male's unknown scent. She sighed and committed her steps to following the trail, no reason to ignore her duties just because she was sore and in a particularly bad mood. The new scent eventually mixed with Gwen's scent, and she wondered if the female had intercepted a stranger at the borders or perhaps brought in a new recruit. When she arrived, though, the former appeared to be the case. She trotted closer and noticed Gwen's uncomfortable body language. She instantly became suspicious and as she stopped next to her packmate, she fixed the male with shrewd glare and asked, What's going on here.
Inuttuk
Common

28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Right back at you, hun! ^-^

The aussie man felt it, those glacials and bergs breakin' down, his little dovette comin' right back to him. She knew his words were true; felt them in the deepest crevices of that naive little heart of hers. This was the only way for her to keep them pretty feet of her's clean and well plumped; being with a man who knew how to treat her as though she was his world. Well hell, she was. He wouldn't go flyin' around for no other low-class bitch. This here was his bonnie, and he was her clyde.

"Of course I did, baby...I do anything and everythin' just for ya, and you know that. I don't just run around for any ole' sheila...come on."

He dared to take that little step forward his saunter apparent even in something so miniscule. He was a confident fucker, and he'd be damned if anything came between them, now.
Speak of the devil, and up it fuckin' appears.

That look of hope fizzled immediately once another wolf came into the scene. Jade irises narrowed at the second white wolf, some imposter trying to mimic his dovettes style. Didn't have that elegant grace, that lack of disciplne. And those eyes were far from the sapphire seas he missed too much...
This wench could bounce.

"None of your damn bid'ness, lady. Bugger off," he growled lowly in those accented baritones. He was already protective enough of the damn girl, and now everybody wanted to run to her fuckin' aid? "Had enough of ya's tryin' to steal my girl. Had her all these years away from me, puttin' these bodgy ideas in her head and keepin' her locked up in this filthy life. I'm mindin' my business, and I suggest you mind yours, sweet'eart."

The dark wolf was a storm of feelin's right now. To hell all these bastards keepin' his snowbird to themselves. He missed her. He wanted her. And this time, he was either leaving with her, or dying in her arms, because he wasn't livin' without her, no more. If he had to challenge somebody for his girl, then he was gonna do it. But somebody who had had plenty of time killing puppies as a puppy, and wolves as a wolf, there was no turning back once he locked jaws on a throat, this time. He was kind about it last time, allowing their stupid arses to chase him away from her...

No more.

"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

427 Posts
Ooc —
In all honesty, she would do anything to regain the love she once felt, but her heart had been stolen by Knew and he had vanished from her side. She could not tell dreams from reality and even now she struggled to decipher whether this was all just one big nightmare, and when her eyes blinked open her partner would still be curled up right beside her, soft breaths falling onto her cheeks. Her heart no longer belonged to Storm... right? But she knew she was smaller and weaker than he, and if he fought for it she had no choice; her strength had greatly deteriorated, paws feeling numb and exhales uneven.

He took a step closer. The ghost felt her heart thudder against her chest, twinges of fear climbing up her legs - she felt as though her lungs were being slowly crushed beneath his grip, and he had yet to even touch her. Why did her body betray her so? 

Her jaws had begun to part in order for attempted words to slip through, but before a single sound could empty from her muzzle a figure emerged at her side, and she was unsure whether to feel comforted or even more fearful - she had not been among the ranks of this pack long, and she desired not to cause a bad impression. Storm spoke, too, and the Eruna glanced shakily between the two before dipping her head and pinning her ears tight to her skull. "I am sorry." She uttered quickly to Takiyok, half shock painting her delicate features - he did not fear the consequences of rudeness to a wolf while standing at the edges of their domain?
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali is stretching her legs when she picks up the scent of her younger sister, trailing along after her with no real purpose. All three of her children are out on their own accord and she’d been left, kind of bored, and the need to get moving more set her onward.

When she starts to zero in, however, two unknown scents work their way to her and her fur begins to bristle along her spine. Her heart beats wildly in her chest and she quickens her pace, closing the distance and coming upon Takiyok, another pale female, and a creepy looking male she already doesn’t have a good feeling about. The expression on the pale stranger’s face is enough to confirm it. Lips pull back as she nudges against her injured sister—also surprised to see—and bears her teeth at the dark wolf.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Oh hell no.

This guy was not standing at her borders and telling her to mind her own business. Her hackles raised, and a low growl left her as she moved closer to get in the asshole's face. This is my territory, so that makes whatever the fuck you're doing here completely my business, she spat at him. She barely felt her older sister's arrival at her side through her bubbling anger. How was this motherfucker going to stand on her land and talk to her that way. Fuck no.

Gwen is part of my pack, so if you have a problem with her, then you have a problem with me, she added. Her ears flattened against her head, and a snarl left her lips. All her pent up anger from her fight with Sia only serving to further her fury like fuel to a fire. She was ready to take this fucker, injuries or not.
Inuttuk
Common

28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Oh bloody hell to the hells of hell no with the epitome of naught.

Fangs snapping with every word, the aussie had no problem sharing his words whether it be in her face, or in her ass.

"With her?? You must be a blonde one, birdie. I ain't got a problem with her. I got a problem with you cunts keepin' her away from me."

Storm braced himself for anything and everything that might launch at him, dark two-toned tail lashing across his hocks with a fury of an enraged Aussie man.  Head lowered between shoulders as his ears splayed their disrespect.

"trampin through these damn wilds, fightin' off fuckin' bears and trackin this dame down only to find her in yet another goddamn pack of daft dogs who don't know what they're doin with this girl. I don't give a sandy damn who's territory this is. I'm not lettin' my girl stay with you dodgy bogans.

Well, if he were gonna die right here, right now, then it wasn't his fault. His jade gaze cut directly to his baby girl, meeting the stare of that sapphire sea he was going to probably tarnish with his own blood.
Giving his life to get her back. The man who was once a bachelor, swinddlin' girls left and right, killin' idiots who stepped to him wrong without a thought, and easily smiled his way into a pack, all handsome and muscly just to steal what he wanted and dip. And here he was, talkin' shit to a pack of white wolves who were trying too hard to scare him. All of that passion burned in his cool gaze, and within it brewed his namesake.

A storm.
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?

146 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to skip her, just throwing her in as backup :)

Tapeesa is not far from the encounter, having been patrolling, but it is the raised voices that bring her. She emerges from the wood, as pale as the rest of them, cold argent gaze locking on the southerner. 

Her moonlit eyes flicked from the male, to the new recruit, to Takiyok, to Shivali. Despite not understanding the conversation she had just walked into, she sized up the situation rather quickly and came to the conclusion that the skeevy male was no good. 

Her lips peeled back, revealing fangs that were too long to be considered normal. She padded to the Ateneqs, a silent testament to the violence that would he coming if he didn't depart, coming to their aid as she placed herself protectively by Gwen. 

"Leave," comes the simple English word, for she's begun to pick some of it up, harsh with a northern lilt. Anger is not present in her gaze, marking her as a different opponent than the Ateneq sisters, but determination has pooled in her pale gaze. With nothing left to say to this rogue, she fell silent in wait for instructions from Malguk.

Uki had faced monsters. She had survived them. This male was a flea in comparison and given the chance, Uki would crush him. 
"And you're tired of not being strong."
427 Posts
Ooc —
Things began to escalate at a rapid pace, and it took all of the fallen queen's courage to remain rooted to the ground rather than bolt into the undergrowth. Another woman had joined the pair, and then another, and now there were four white wolves facing the beast himself, so terribly close to his snapping jaws. Storm was met with aggression from Takiyok, hackles bristling and a snarl erupting from her muzzle; it was a sight the ghost had not anticipated, and in her fear a growl of her own rumbled through her chest.

This was not right. He was her problem, the stalker ex who failed to move on, and she felt horribly foolish at having involved any others into the matter, for she doubted it was where they longed to be. A fight was brewing, and the tension was becoming thick in the air; soon, soon teeth would clash and blood would be spilled. The very idea sent Gwen reeling, ears flattening against her skull. With a rush of perhaps stupidity (though she felt safer with the protection of the others), the girl took a step forward, forcing herself to meet the eyes of her old lover. Only when his gaze would lock with her own would the snarling cease, and she begged him to take his leave. "Storm," The Eruna uttered, name falling softly from her lips. "Please don't do this. You can end this now, if you only turn and go - there doesn't need to be any fighting, not today."
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Shivali only manages about every few words from the brute’s mouth but she doesn’t let that show on her face. She can understand exactly what he means and her bursts heavy, as if it will beat right out of her chest. The way he looks at Gwen unsettles her, reminds her, and her tongue washes over her teeth in warning. She does not have to know the other pale woman is still part of her family. Even if she weren’t part of the pack, something burns in her to put herself between them.

Standing on Gwen’s other side, she slowly lifts a paw and puts herself out more. If the brute doesn’t turn tail in the next few seconds, a fury of angry women will fall down upon him.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Was this guy stupid? Did he not have any self preservation? Here he was, one word away from feeling her teeth in his neck, and he still had the audacity to disrespect her on her own fucking borders. She didn't give him any response other than to flatten her ears and release a menacing snarl.

She noticed Uki's arrival and heard her one word statement, briefly surprised that it had been in common, but overall glad for the support. The malguk's respect for the female grew even more with her willingness to provide backup.

Gwen's pleas with the male to avoid a fight came next, but Taki had a feeling this dumbass wouldn't listen. He seemed like the type to just do whatever he wanted regardless of the consequences, even when the consequence was losing his own life. 

Taki took a step, as well, needing to stand with her sister against this potential threat but also wanting to make it known that they weren't fucking around; should he remain here and keep up his idiotic antics, he was sure to get his ass kicked. She stopped her snarling just long enough to utter, Leave now or suffer the consequences, it was her last warning. Violence would be her next response.
Inuttuk
Common

28 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Of course, everybody gangin' up on him as usual. Nothin new, and nothing he needed to fear, either. Fear was livin' ya whole life knowing you were missing something that you needed. If he were dead, he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Not like he was suicidal...but it clicked in his head.

If he died, then he wouldn't be able to come bak and make sure no other basket case was trying to bang her. The double edged dagger struck, again. Looking this white wolf closest to him dead in the eye, he resisted the urge to hork up a thick wad of slimey slob and slap it right on that pale face of hers. And with it, a thick and juicy 'Fuck off'.
It was her, his her that called him out of the endless rage.

"This ain't the end, sweet'eart. And you know it ain't. And because of you, it's gonna keep goin' on and on. It ain't never endin' till one of us is either dead, or this fairytale comes true." Helooked past the bulders of wannabe snow that tried to seem intimidating to a man who had no fear. But in his next sentence, his voice had changed drastically. It was almost...like a plea. The majority of the brewing turmoil edged out of his sharp jade eyes as he regarded his true love once again. "How much longer you think I can keep goin' on like this, dollie? How much much you gonna keep dopin me up with the hope you got enough time, and that I can getcha back?"

He sat, not even remotely bothered by everyone here. Everyone could have attacked him right then and here, but would he even have the jewels to fight em off? Why not just let em end him so he wouldn't have to keep bein' miserable? It was another tragic case of heartbreak, and Stormie just didn't think he had it in him to keep fighting for a fleeing girl when he was just gonna get shat on, anyway. "All these years...And I'm back at this, again. 'Don't fight, anymore, ol' Stormie, I just need time and space, Stormie' " He stared at the ground, his voice returning to it's regular timbre, heated and confused, now. "So tell Stormie boy what the actual fuckin' fuck is the purpose of being a fucking man!? To give a damn enough," he stood and took a  step back so he could sweep his head around the crowd that had come to gather from his bullshit love affair. "to have my throat back in the same goddamn trap, and my blood-beata back in the same same goddamn garbage pile." Tilting his head, he took a breath and looked into the faces of every single one of the wolves that had come to defend this girl. Shaking his dark mane, the aussie shark made up his mind; he wasn't going to finally get a bite to eat, today. To taste that prize he had waited to savor for so many years.
This apple was rotten, and he was tired of being sick for it.

Looking back at the sheila he wanted so badly, he came to the conclusion she probably wanted most. "Fine, Gwennie. They can have you. But god's almighty grace be damned if you ever call yourself comin' back for me." And that was it. He was done. If they wanted to fall upon him, whatever. He didn't want nothin' to do with them, anymore, because, well, the bloke wasn't here for em in the first place.

Turning and washing his paws clean of the matter, he took his dark ass, and went about his way. Regular swagger and all, jauntily walking away from the entire pack as if his whole life hadn't been on the line. Poor bastard.

Poor bastard, indeed.

Thanks so much guys y'all did awesomeness, that restraint was foreal xDDDDDD
"Hey honey...
I'm back.
Did ya miss me?