Wild Berry Meadow Comin' for the Crown
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
For de @Flicker for de patch up

He knew his sister would have gone looking for him, and he also knew he chose not to be found. It might have been a minute between he and his youger sister, and while a piece of him missed her, another piece didn't exactly want anything to do with her. 
This was going to be harder than what he expected. 

Traveling by gut and hope, he kept his voyage light. He hoped to get there before either of them got hungry. He nibbled on some grass, grazing on the blades and hoping it would ease his stomach from the little gnawings. It worked, but grass could only help for so long. He quickened his pace, head low as he both tried not to over exhert himself nor his company. 

He followed the breeze and flower growth, hoping he would come back upon the meadow he remembered the Angel saying she loved. Not much was left there in the place, as the cold had cost everything that was pretty to lose petals and wilt, but she still enjoyed the place, regardless. And the Demon hoped she was atleast there; that was the only place he knew she could be. If she were in that pack place, then he was SOL.

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker was silent throughout the journey, keeping up with Siqsa despite her injuries and didn't complain openly. Inside, however, she wanted to whimper at every jolt and jar that burst through her mouth and shoulder. Licking the would every now and again when they slowed only helped to ease it for the next few strides before it angrily thrummed against her again. Her broken tooth was agony but keeping her mouth slightly ajar allowed the crisp air to soothe the throbbing; sometimes.

She didn't know who the sleek nightmare was taking her to see so she kept her guard was up, in case it was a trap, but she recognised they were heading back the way she'd approached. Her decisions had cost her this, but at least they were not locked in an endless cycle of bloodlust; for now, it seemed. Hunger was a distant feeling, first healing was in order, hunting could wait.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Wheeee~ Whooooo~ WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO-!
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
And there she was, rolling around in the meadow without a care in the world. They had recently crossed a river, and the last thing Arana wanted to do was to smell like fish. Like, ew, ew, ew. For over half an hour she smooshed herself around in the meadow of slowly crushed flowers. Golden pelt became a bunch of mess between leaves and petals, and she had noozeled and noodled herself around the green as she rid herself of river scent.

In one of her little whirlies, the light girl saw a dark head in the horizon. Recognizing the gold and garnet mixed eyes, she threw up a happy bark and welcomed him back. Why was his head bowed?? And who was this with him?

"Hey!" She called out, jogging to meet them, tail held up and questioning the whole situation. "What's happenin?"

ѕoмeтιмeѕ, everyвody Needs нelp. тнαт doeѕɴ'т мeαɴ тнey'll тell yoυ, ѕιlly.

[Image: goldfeather.png]
~

нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Nothin'" he replied gruffly. The sooner they got this over with, the better.

"She needs help; examine her mouth." And immediately he went to voyage to the river, intending to take a dip before his sister decided to pester him about his neck.

Go ahead and enjoy yourself with Arana<3

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker blinked at the golden wolf that jogged to meet them, clearly worried about the condition of Siqua; maybe they were related?

She studied the wolfess that didn't appear threatening, although she kept a wary gaze on her whilst she also made to check the nightmare, in case this was indeed a trap. But from the number of grass stains and foliage that littered and intertwined with her fur, she doubted the wolf made of sunlight would be a problem. She shot the brute a look as he grumbled and wandered off, probably to clean himself up. 

Her golden gaze slid back to the eyes of bright green, maybe hinted with yellow in the light. "He's so charming, isn't he?" Flicker laughed softly, hiding the sharp pains that accompanied the words. Hopefully, this girl could help ease the pain, knowing that the stub of what was left of her tooth most likely couldn't be saved. She opened her mouth enough for the girl to see the jagged shard to the right of her upper jaw, the damage luckily wasn't her canine but one of her premolars. Her shoulder could be cleaned when she was in a more comfortable state.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
She watched her brother disappear in the foliage with a wistful huff. "Yea...he's a bummer, sometimes, but gotta love him. I feel like he get's himself into too many gnarly things than he can handle..might be a bit smooshin' on him." Her words sounded weird in her childish voice, the barks emanating from her a terrible reflection on the honest maturity she explained her point in.

Shaking her head and bringing her sights back to the pretty lady Siq brought back, Arana wagged a tail to show her own friendlinesss. However, her voice was inked with concern. "Now what's this he's barkin' bout with your jabbers, hun?"

~

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She gave a soft laugh, returning the friendly tail wag. She was Siqsa's contrast for sure; in every aspect. Her head tilted slightly as she explained the situation, "We had a scrap. I'm pretty sure my tooth broke when he bucked me off," A small grin accompanied the words, "we'll both be fine, just miffed about my tooth, don't suppose there's anything you can do, right?"

Flicker hoped the she-wolf wouldn't turn aggressive at the mention of a fight, despite the neutrality between her and the dark one. Her thoughts drifted to Blackfeather woods, would they want to seek revenge on her behalf? Would they care? The patchwork supposed they would, and hoped that Maegi could help her ease the pain until it ceased. But for now, she'd have to deal with it until she returned from her exploration.
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Not again!" she exclaimed. This was why he had no friends! Always so quick to get into fights and be mean to everybody!

With a sigh of her own, she shook her head and squinted at the woman's jowls. "To be honest, it's a lucky break the tooth came out and not just shatter into smitties in your mouth. Somethin' that gnarly coulda led to an infection real swift, but open wound can too," she rambled, verde eyes prying apart the situation as an ear flicked a petal free from it's width. "It's not bitin' back at ya, is it? If so, gonna have to get some mint and saltwater. Might be a narrow peek for us since nature's chillin' her billin' right now. But I'm sure we can just peek in a glade or somethin' if it calls for it." When it came to her doctoring, this wasn't her first time around the bend. She was young, but coming from a pack of natural healers, she was too much in tune with her family when it came to the trade.

(edited)

~

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
'Not again', this wolf got in fights often then, and it seemed she was the one he came running to when he was hurt. So why didn't they travel together? The patchwork wolfess sighed softly as she listened to the assessment the girl gave; she considered herself lucky from what she understood of the golden girls wording. Interesting. 

She nodded vaguely at the options before replying, "It just aches, no jabbing pain or suchlike. But he got me pretty good in the shoulder." She offered the girl a smile before turning slightly to show her, the pain was now just a low throbbing that accompanied her movements. The wound luckily wasn't too deep and she'd licked most of the blood away in an effort to help keep off the failing swarms of bugs that had been thrown up she followed the back wolf through the grasses to the meadow. "I'm sure there's something about to help with the pain, for now, I'll be able to get help back with...my pack." She paused on the last words, she felt accepted but also a bit outside; she supposed it was just because she didn't grow up in the shadows. But maybe her attitude towards the forest will change.

A thought dropped into her mind like a pebble to a puddle, causing her to thin out loud, "What's your name?"
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
She listened to the woman who seemed much more modest than most. Kind, which was nice. Nice wolves always ended up on the nicer side of life, for the most part. Mother Nature just worked that way. Another whirlwind of wags came from the joyed pup; she was so happy this lady dind't just push her aside and ignore medical advice! Alotta wolves died from terrible things had they brushed off the help they needed.

"Basically same thing with every ouch, hun; saltwater and wax." Arana was a bit joyed they had such a distance to go, and rather than just keeping her thoughts to herself, she blurted out, "Hey, it may be on the other side of this buncha woods, but I really don't mind the distance! I love runnin', zoomin about and stuff. But I really don't mind walkin with ya," she slowed her assault of words down. "Gives me more time ta get ta knowin ya?" she offered with a shrug. She really hoped the lady wasn't going to just throw away such a great oppertunity, but if she knew she had a long way to go, then it was probably gonna be a bit more work on her. Who wanted to put themselves through that kinda pain? Did it hurt that bad though? She coulda just offered the woman a bit of poppy to kill the pain a bit.

"If you need an extra set of fours, I gotcha!" Her long and skinny body wriggled excitedly.

~

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She tilted her head with slight curiosity to the wolf and the supposed distance they had to travel, but what about Blackfeather? No, she shouldn’t go too far, not without permission first. And certainly not with two, if Siqsa came along, wolves she barely knew. She thought with consideration, leaving to go far for a long time will not be a good impression on the pack; not before winter when they needed to build trust. 

“I shouldn’t, the pack will need help hunting.” She explained asher brows furtowed together in what appeared to be disappointment. “I’d love to get to know you though, and I won’t forget the kindness you’re showing me now.” And it was true, Flicker kept to her promises and if the golden girl ever needed help, she’d be there. Her golden, blue-flecked gaze dragged down towards where Siqsa disappeared to; maybe they’d cross paths again. 

“Keep an eye on him,” she mused, “something is just off with him.” Flicker didn’t really know what she was talking about, but hoped that he wouldn’t turn on the girl before her in a fit of rage; for whatever reason. She turned her eyes back to the girl, faint disinterest started to fall across her face. Netherless, she offered another smile to the girl, forever showing off the newly attained broken stub of a tooth.
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
"Awww,...what a drag.." she replied, sadness drowning her smile both in expression and body wriggling. Scraping at the many leaves and pretending to be interested in the dirt she had clawed up, she nodded her head attempting to seem compliant with the decision.

"Oh, Siq? He's cool," she lied. In fact, her brother was quite mean, always chomping at her if she so much as asked him a question. Plenty of nasty gashes scarred the pale skin under her golden pelt, but...well...she was atleast good at taking care of the wounds. "Just gets a bit nippy, sometimes...I think he's just a little frazzed. Even more, I think he just needs some bros or somethin'. He is only around me, and I bit hyper, compared to him." She shrugged, feeling a bit better talking about her brother more than the new friend leaving. Friend...friend...
What even was her friend's name?!

"[font]O[/font]H WOW, ME AND MY RAMBLE BARKIN[font]-[/font]" she exclaimed with an embarrassed set of paws to her face, shoving her whole upperbody down in an attempt to hide her nonsense self. "I'm frigging Arana! Sorry, miss! I get a whole flocka' carried away a whole mucha easy. What's your name?"

~

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker nodded slowly, her journey had been troublesome for her and had only made a few acquaintances; not enough to call them friends. Most wolves she encountered had turned on her with aggression, and some of the few kind enough to let her stay for a few days had been...off. She'd rather not stick around them kinds; the wolves of Blackfeather were the strangest she'd bear with. Plus, they're nice enough if she could prove her loyalty. 

She let one of her ears flop to the side, her show of skepticism, but didn't say anything about what the golden one said. As the wolfess described herself and her contrasts with the nightshade brute she sat down, hoping to take some weight off her shoulder when all of a sudden she burst into embarrassed energy; Flicker couldn't help but laugh at her explanation and actions. "It's ok, you're enjoyable company," she grinned and extended a paw to pat the earth before the girl's muzzle, a soft laugh rolling from her, "me name's Flicker." 
12 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Her body shifted from depressed to jubilant once again, flashin high and nigh spirits of smiles all over the place just from the compliment. Lifting her head up, she grinned happily at the lady. She had a nice laugh;  it was nice when folks laughed. That was something that helped ailments, all on it's own.

"Nice to meet you, Flicker. Interestin' name you donnin." She had come to remember about her brother poofing, and knowing she had to atleast try and tend him, she began to back away, adrenaline attempting to pump into her already over-active neurons. Sparks nearly flew outta her ass, at this point. "Aww dang, I gotta go make sure he hasn't tried to kill anybody else - We're gonna be in touch, okay, Flick? Call me up or somethin-" she said with a happy smile and a light nuzzle to the shoulder of the pretty new friend.

And with that, she was off, all four dazzling gold limbs flying at the highest speeds in the direction of where her brother had disappeared off to.

Thanks Alot, Sofie!!

~

223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Flicker grinned and nodded; this wolf was a bright spark in her grey day. This new land isn’t bad at all it seems, “It’s nice to meet you too, Arana,” her head tilted slightly before adding, “keep safe and remember, if you ever need help just seek me. Or call, I’m part of Blackfeather.” She hoped she could be of service to this wolfess, only if to return the favour. She sighed softly as she took off at her ultra-fast pace, wondering how much of a match for speed she’d be. Shaking her head, and ignoring the fact she called her Flick only because she was friendly, and started to trot back to the forest; grunting in pain at only a few soft jars to her limb. 

Not too bad indeed. 
Thank you! I loved this and hope to cross paths again!