Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't mind if we're alone
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Mid-morning, 30˚F, Clear

He had tucked himself away in his den. The temperatures had dipped down last night and this morning it was still cold. The bare spots of his den ground had been too cold and Krarius find himself leaving the confines of it behind to head into the open. A golden sky greeted him like it back in the meadow with the pale beauty.

His heart hammered against his chest at the thought of such beauty.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. They were not here with him and he had no need to work himself up over their appearance when they were a ghost to Krarius now. He steadied his thoughts to the best of his ability — he did not wish to look flushed and bothered in front of anyone who might see him.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She was trying to get back into the swing of things, to start being productive. She was still avoiding Liri and pretty much everyone else around her, making her less of a pack member and more someone that was working for shelter. This morning was freezing which despite her thick pelt bothered her and she was constantly on the move. Her moving brought her wandering past Krarius's den and she paused, looking him over. She hadn't met him before, then again she had been incompetent for a week and had been hiding away for another week and a half. He was handsome but it was his eyes that grabbed her. They were blue....deep, vivid blue. She realised she was staring and quickly glanced away shaking out her fur "Cold isn't it? I recommend moving around, getting the blood flowing" she spoke casually, almost too casually to be smooth. She cursed herself silently "I'm Minori" she introduced. No harm in being civil. Being civil didn't mean they were friends.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Thank you for joining!! Hope you do not mind this phone post

He was caught off guard by her presence. His baby blues drank in every inch of her beauty. Krarius knew he was in for a brutal heartthrob. She had a unique marking over one eye and the color of those eyes were so stunning. His breath caught in his throat before he could stop himself.

The hammering of his heart was back and this time it was not for a beauty of a ghost from his (recent) past.

Minori. Such a lovely name, he shouldn’t have been surprised. I-I’m Krarius. He shyly introduced. Her suggestion of moving around had almost been long forgotten by his daydreaming mind. W-would you ma-maybe like to go for a walk? Krarius could feel his face grown warm with slight embarrassment. Would she think him a creep?
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori had never witnessed a male who found her beautiful, so when he balked at her presence and stared at her she assumed he was intimidated as was the usual for her. For some reason instead of being satisfied, she was annoyed by the stammering seemingly timid male. She snorted and opened her mouth to say sure, he could take a walk. Alone. Yet something made her hesitate in her normally nasty approach to socialization. She was already broken, already so hurt...surely nothing could make it any worse? What harm could knowing her packmates bring? "Why not. Interesting name...Krarius. Keep up, I move fast" she said in a short tone, already moving forward at a springy lope that got her blood flowing.

not at all! All my posts are phone posts!
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
It was easy enough to tell that the Eta had not been prepared. She took off with such grace and speed. He could only momentarily stare. Yet instinct soon whispered to the blue-eyed male. Chase.

He sprang to life and loped after the mesmerizing female. His heart now hammered with the adrenaline of a good run and the beauty presented. It was almost overwhelming. Somehow he managed though.

Krarius was not nearly as fast as the seafoam-eyed Theta but that didn't hinder him from trying.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At first she didn't hear him follow her and snorted with amusement, chuckling softly. In a way she felt bad for being so rude already, but it comforted her too. At least she wouldn't have to be afraid he'd hurt her. Then she heard him behind her, unable to catch up and she slowed, tossing a glance over her shoulder. Her eyes widened, everything about his posture said he wasn't just following, he was chasing her. Instead of fear she felt a surge of playfulness and wagged her tail a smirk forming on her maw as she tossed a playful growl over her shoulder and then bounded further away from him. When there was good distance between them she paused and turned to face him, bowing her forelegs and taunting him with a wiggle of her rear end and a playful bark. Lord knows what came over her but letting loose like this felt amazing.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Krarius could not container his smile when she looked over her shoulder. He was not sure what (other than instinct) had drove him to chase after her. The sway of her tail only enticed him further.

When she stopped to face him, Krarius quickly skidded to a hault. His own front end bowing down towards the earth as a playful shimmer gleamed in his baby blue eyes. He returned her playful bark but he scuttled back slightly, the look in his eyes asked for her to make the first move as his tail swayed in the air.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A surge of delight made a quiver go through her muscles as he skidded to a halt, bowing in a manner matching hers and barked wiggling backwards to invite her to make a move. Her tongue lolled out and she stood, stiff legged and leaped forward. She paused before him, tail raised and wagging above her back before she pounced. Closing the distance she gave a sharp yip and went for one of his ears, attempting to grab it and give a gentle tug before she would lift a paw and bop his nose and then leap away a few feet.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He played along with her movements with ease. His head tilted as she grabbed one of his ears. The boop to his nose was met with wide blue eyes that seemed almost shocked at first. They soon enough returned to normal and he made his move.

Krarius bounded forward to keep up with their game. If allowed, he aimed to gently nip at her cheek and offer a soft bump to her shoulder. His tail seemed to sway faster as he aimed to move past her. Krarius had to wonder if she would be interested in the chased and chaser to switch between them.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her head reared back as he nipped at her cheek, a soft whuff of amused annoyance being given. Normally if someone bumped her like that it wouldn't budge her an inch, but in a overly dramatic goofy display she stumbled back a few steps. Watching as he turned and moved past her it took only seconds before instinct urged her to move forward after him, head lowered in a predatory way as she slowly chased after him.

After a few moments she gave a sharp bark and sprang at his heels, nipping them with a burst of laughter "It's like I'm chasing the easiest prey. Do you want to be caught by me?" she asked, her tone teasing in nature. "Tell you what. Outrun me and you get a prize of your choosing. Make me hunt for you, or do something stupid and embarrasing. Your choice. If I catch you I get the same prize. What do you say?" she challenged him, knowing all too well that if she lost it could go horribly wrong. She was confident she could win though, so she stood unafraid. 

Wanna roll for winner if he accepts?
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Her words sent an immediate shiver down his spine. Krarius could not ignore the teasing tone in her sentence. He slowed down with the intention of getting a bit close. M-maybe I do want you to catch me. He spoke before a soft laugh escaped his earthy brown frame. Baby blue eyes twinkled with something playful and kind.

Would she take him down now or did he have to play by her rules?
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His response took her aback and the playfulness was immediately replaced by shock and embarrassment. Her eyes went wide and she opened her mouth, closing it again when she was unsure what to say. What did he mean by that? Her mind raced before she confirmed it. It was flirtation, attraction, he thought she was attractive right? Assuming so she spoke hesitantly  "Krarius. I do not...do romance. I have fallen in love once and it ended badly." she wanted to stop this before it started yet she felt bad immediately. He was so...soft. He wasn't anything like the warrior men she lead back home or like Issun who was both fierce and gentle at once. "Friends though, yes?" she prompted and flashed him a smile moving forward and nipping at him hoping she hadn't messed up.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Suddenly his skin grew hot. He was thoroughly embarrassed. Her words caused him to pull away back into himself.

Ohohoh. Krarius stammered as his soft gaze sought out the ground between them. I-I-I didn’t me-mean....I-I’m sorry. It had not been his intention to push romantic feelings upon the Theta, even if she was attractive to him.

Sh-should I go? The volume of his question barely raised above a whisper.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His reaction confirmed his softness and she felt bad, ears going back against her head. Had she read his responses wrong? She felt her fur grow hot and she shifted her weight awkwardly. When he apologised she looked up and frowned, gaze going soft. She shook her head slowly "No. I am sorry. I probably made a mistake. Do not be sorry, you did not do anything. We can still finish our run. Or How about we just walk and get to know one another? I don't mind you being my friend" it was the first time she had actively sought to make someone stay, to become on their side. She peered at him hopefully, praying she hadn't ruined her first attempt at making a friend herself.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He appreciated how easily the sea-eyed female bounced back from the situation they had found themselves in. Krarius, on the other hand, still struggled to take it in stride like she had. A...a walk would be n-nice. He admitted softly. There was no pressure in a relaxed stroll and with a slow pace he could more clearly think. Instead of...making things worse like he seemed so skilled at.

Plus the prospect of a friend sounded rather nice.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She studied him for a moment, trying to figure out if she had made him uncomfortable. He did accept the offer for a walk which made it seem like he still wanted her company, so she nodded and slowly moved forward gently bumping his shoulder in a playful way and then speeding up so her tail flicked in his face. "So...since we are trying to be friends we should know one another yes? Where are you from?" she asked, deciding it was a good starter question. She couldn't run from her past anymore, like Issun had said it wouldn't work in the long term. She had to grow used to people knowing her story.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He felt a bit confused by her actions. The bump on his shoulder he could handle but the flick of her tail against his face caused him to look away. His thoughts were all over trying to get what she was trying to convey. He had never had a friend do that before.

For now, he would attempt to ignore it. A ravine, f-far from here. He motioned to the south but it would not be in a line of sight for either of them. It would take weeks and weeks to even see it. Y-you? He asked softly as his blue gaze finally looked towards her.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
A ravine in a land far away in southern lands. She smiled and slowed a bit so he could move to walk side by side if he so desired. "Nowhere even remotely close to these lands. I come from across the seas. Kidnapped by two legged beasts. It was called Japan." she spoke wistfully, eyes seeing the tall thick green trees and jungle like fauna, the emeralds of the moss and bright greens of the other plants. "It was so beautiful. So much different than it is here. More...harsh but still breathtaking" she said fondly and realised she was probably going on and on too much. "Do you ever miss your home Krarius?" she asked turning her seafoam green eyes to meet his.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english