Stone Circle The stones have a story
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
As promised! A new thread! Sorry it took so long!! Backdated a few days! @Yakone. Tags for visibility <3.

Valette wanted to see how well Yakone was settling in. She could imagine that things were all quite new for her. Valette had introduced her to Arlette, @Merrit, and @Keen. Her latest litter, who all were a bit closer to her by age rather than @Steph and @Ezra. But she made sure that Yakone knew all of her family. She had quite a big extended family here in Easthollow. Of course, Yakone already knew of Nanook. But Valette made sure to also give her some general info about Clary who was traveling at the moment.

Perhaps this time she could tell the female more about the territory and what they believed in. Valette howled for Yakone to see if she was busy with something. Perhaps she wanted to the company or was interested in hearing about the stones. Valette was currently waiting there as it was the most central place of the pack.
71 Posts
Ooc —

Just attached this account so I'm just now getting to my rounds oof oof sorry it took a sec!

Easthollow was nice. It wasn't anything like Undersea's kind of nice, though — maybe it was just because this was a valley and not an island. She didn't really know how it worked.

But there were so many new things to explore and, yes, Yakone was incredibly curious about the stones. She came directly when called and sat down in front of Valette, who was becoming something like a second mother to her. You called, ma'am?

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Do not worry about it <3 <3

Valette smiled when Yakone responded to her call. "Hi, Yakone," she greeted warmly. "I wanted to check in with you to see how you were settling in," she admitted. There were probably some differences with the pack she was with previously. Valette hoped that the change wasn't too much for the young female.

"And, I thought, maybe you had some questions about Easthollow," she offered. Maybe the female didn't have questions and was settling in fine. Though, she could imagine there were no bison at the island she came from or standing stones. Then again, Valette liked to think their stones were unique.