Blacktail Deer Plateau nai palm
22 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
@Liri @Kavik @Grezig she is here hello

There wasn't much to say about Wilson's first few months in the Teekon Wilds. In fact, there was nearly nothing to be said, as the most monumental thing she'd done during her time alone was (unsuccessfully) hunt a notably grandeur doe. Of course, upon failing, she was once again subject to scavenging for the plentiful corpses of the late summer months.

Anyway. 

Wilson, the poor girl, was growing quite tired of having to pick at bare boned carcasses and had decided that it was time she seek out a pack. She'd been keeping to herself on the far outskirts of a local pack's borders, and while she figured that someone had taken notice of her slightly off-putting behavior, she thought that an approach would be at least worth the try. Mustering up whatever courage she had left, the curious sylph wandered to the border and gave a hearty howl.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik lifted his head from the river, licking excess drops from his lips as he turned in the direction of the howl. It was unfamiliar and near the borders, so the inky alpha wasted no time heading that way. He trotted through the trees that covered the plateau, breaths coming out in white puffs in front of him as he moved. He arrived at the border quickly and came to stand in front of the pale stranger. Hello. I'm Kavik, one of the alpha's here. How can I help you? he greeted, his kind yet stern gaze rested on the loner's face as he waited to see why she had called for an audience at their borders.
I'm no good without you
22 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The comforting voice of a not-so-masculine male came streaming through the breeze and right into Wilson's open ears. She turned with a startled, Oh! having had her attention suddenly stolen away from the intriguing cackle of crows some ways off. I'm Wilson, she began, eyes widening with interest even as she buckled down into submission, I happened to be nearby and I just...

It wasn't the first time that Wilson had lost her train of thought, nor was it even one of the top ten most embarassing. What is this place? You're an Alpha, so it must be a pack, right? Of course it was a pack, Wilson! What a way to be silly, Willy. Not waiting any longer than a minute for an answer, Wilson continued, I'm Wilson. I need to join a pack, so provided that this is a pack, I'd like a chance to join.
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It seemed he had startled her, and he was going to apologize, but the female began to speak. Kavik listened quietly while the loner rambled a little through her explanation as to why she was standing on the borders. When she appeared to be done talking, Kavik dipped his head. Correct, we are the pack. This is Blacktail Deer Plateau, he answered first, pride in his voice as was usual when he spoke of his home. It seemed she wanted to join their ranks, and since winter was approaching, they would need new members. First, he needed some more information, though. What kind of skills would you bring to the pack, Wilson, the alpha asked next, wanting to make sure she would be able to pull her weight.
I'm no good without you
22 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Okay, one thing confirmed: this was, without a doubt, a pack. Actually, it was the pack, as their Alpha had put it, which led Wilson to wonder what sort of show he was running for them to qualify as such a leading contender. What sort of pack is this? she asked with a slight tilt of her head, Like, the war kind or the peace kind? Are you guys new? It was hard to stop Wilson once she started off on one of her tangents and this instance proved no different.

I don't think I have any, really. Not yet, at least. I'm good at learning, good at talking, all sorts of things really. I'm just not great at any of it, yet.
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Hope you don't mind him, if you do just let me know and I will delete his post :)

He was rather curious about the call of a stranger and mentioning he had done such an act not long ago himself, he tiptoed towards the source. It was no surprise to already see his alpha Kavik on the scene. Then there was the stanger who seemed content to chatter away — who said something about being good at lots of things but not great at anything.

Oh boy could he agree with that.

With obvious interest in the loner, he saddled up to Kavik's side with a small smile and slow swish of his tail. Granted soon enough it faded and his neutral face was turned to focus on the girl.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His ears swiveled towards the movement associated with the arrival of Krarius. He briefly glanced at the earthen male and offered him a reassuring smile before giving the female his full attention once more.

He was impressed she had questions; most potential recruits just let him ask the questions, so he took it as a good sign that she wanted to know more about the pack. We have just recently settled here, and we are mostly a peaceful pack, he explained. They didn't go looking for trouble or anything, but they would protect what was theirs. 

The alpha was surprised she had no hunting or fighting skills, especially since she had clearly survived somehow on her own, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Well, willingness to learn is an important skill as well, he stated with a small shrug of his large, inky shoulders. His emerald gaze found her light, golden one and he added, You're welcome to join us here, Wilson.

Totally fine Krarius! :)
I'm no good without you
22 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
There was the slight onset of intimidation with the approach of a second male, but Wilson was determined to not let it phase her. With a smile and an affirmative nod of her head, she smiled at the Alpha and said, Pleasure doing business with you. I just wish I had a name to call you by, now that I'll be living here. Just to confirm, I can live here, right? Wilson had a knack for misreading things, but she doubted that trespassing onto claimed territory right in front of the claim-er(?) was something not easily forgiven. 

And what's your name? she asked to the second brute, You probably missed mine. I'm Wilson. How many times had she said it? Probably too many for a basic meeting, she thought. Hey, Alpha, did you found this pack? Or did someone pass it to you? How do you lead things around here? Wilson wasn't an idiot and she knew that her persistent questioning was likely a smidge annoying to her packmates, but she just couldn't seem to stop herself.

Diagnosis: diarrhea of the mouth. Prognosis: not great.
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
Krarius listened as she was quickly accepted into the Plateau pack. He offered her a gentle smile. With things already seeming settled here, he was content to go ahead and head off yet it seemed the newcomer had other plans. She struck up a conversation with both the swarthy males. Krarius was a little intimidated by how quickly she popped out words and questions.

K-Krarius. He quickly tried to push out before she got carried off with Kavik's answers to her questions — assuming he did answer them. The blue-eyed male decided to hang around just in case his alpha needed him for everything.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik listened patiently while Willow rambled on again. She asked for something to call him, and he was pretty sure he had already given her his name, but it was no bother to repeat it. You may call me Kavik, and yes you're now part of the pack and welcome to live here, he answered, amusement in his tone.

She began speaking to Krarius next, overloading him with words, but the timid male appeared to deal with it okay. Quickly the conversation was aimed at the alpha again as the new female began asking him more questions about the pack. My mate and I founded the pack along with a few others, he answered first. I guess I try to lead things fairly. Everyone has a voice here and is welcome to be a part of any pack decisions, he continued. The alpha fell silent again, hoping he had answered everything; there were honestly so many questions that had left the woman's mouth that he wasn't sure he had remembered them all.
I'm no good without you
22 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Nodding along to Kavik's words, Wilson bobbed her way into the territory with a jovial two-step. Who's your mate? she asked over her shoulder. There were assumedly so many new wolves for her to meet, and she figured that the mate of the Alpha was the best place to start. Krarius, do you have a mate? Maybe everyone here had a mate! It would have been an interesting dynamic, but Wilson hoped that she wouldn't have to jump into it too soon.
Hiya!
Happy roleplaying!
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
He felt flushed and embarrassed by the question that the newcomer had directed towards him. O-oh! No, n-no, no. He answered as he frantically shook his head. Awkward. That was a bit of a personal question to come from someone he had just met.

I-I think I'll g-go now. He said to both of the wolves present. His gaze landed on Kavik last. C-call me if you n-need me. The blue-eyed Eta said with a small smile before he slipped off to be on his way.

-Exit-
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
My mate is Liri, the other alpha here, Kavik explained, watching the talkative female move inside the borders. Her next question flustered the shy Krarius, and the alpha felt bad for him. After uncomfortably answering Wilson's question, the timid male turned to Kavik, spoke his parting words, and excused himself. The alpha nodded, glad to let him leave if he was feeling overwhelmed. 

He turned back to their now newest member. Did you want a tour, or would you prefer to get to know the territory on your own? he asked.
I'm no good without you