Stone Circle did its people want too much?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Private 
@Stream of Creek

Pando Clone Forest.

It was a windy night, and like the moon, she had a cresent gaze while giving a soft smile at a midnight stroll. Aerasha took the past few days to dwelve into the territory of Easthollow, but at an extremely slow pace. She could use it as the excuse for 'patrolling,' but really the wispy fae was being a lazy cat and fully taking in the place. 

"Weeelll, I'm looost.~" So she said; the maze of aspen trees caused Aerasha to loose her way. She was rather unconcerned with her predicament despite being out in the trees for quite a few hours. The day was just wander, but the forest gave her an interest and she walked herself in it. The dame didn't realize how big it is, but, oh well. She'll somehow find her way out. Probably.~
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The grey-scaled stone happened to be making her way through the territory when she picked up on an unfamiliar scent. It wouldn't take too long for her to catch another wolf's voice as she padded through the growth. Something about being lost? Ira slowed as she made her way closer, eventually spotting the lighter coated female. She would trot out, her tail raised as she approached. Halt, who travels here? If you are just passing through it would benefit you to know that you are currently passing through pack grounds. If you need assistance making your way out of the territory I can ensure you make it on your way.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha lazily turned her head to properly look at who called her out. She first thought the lady looked familiar to someone, but the thought was forgotten once she heard their next words. How formal and serious.~ The coffee dame almost chuckled at 'halt' finding the word quite amusing to hear. Instead she just smiled pleasantly at the unknown female.

"Heeellloooo," she greeted, "aaahhh, I'm neeew.~" She hasn't made herself that known to the wolves who lived in Stone Circle. The fae has been living her days in ease and without worry, not taking thought to introduce herself to others... Yet, "I'mmm Aerasha.~"
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Hearing that this...strange wolf was among their ranks, Ira lowered her tail although she did keep it out. A new wolf? I see...I must have missed you then, I've been keeping myself rather preoccupied. Maybe it should be known when we have newcomers joining us. You may call me Ira. Were you exploring the territory? You can follow me on my patrol if you wish to see more. Usually the female would have preferred doing this alone, but she hasn't run into any wolves she really enjoyed the company of yet aside from Valette. Plus if this wolf was with Easthollow now, she should at least make the effort to know her new packmate.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"It's okaaay,~" she hasn't met too many packmates either, as lately she has been cat-napping and relaxing. Oh! But she has met outside wolves, a Sunspire lady and a few loners. The wilds is quite preoccupied with others, that Aerasha is quite happy by the amount. "I been doin' stuuufff toooo.~" She counted it as stuff, anyway. 

"Ira is a pretttyyy name." It was short and sweet, suiting the serious looking grey wolf. She found it rolled off the tongue and was quite nice. So of course the creamed fae commented on it, giving her a relaxed and playful smile.

"Suuurrreee," slowly nodding to the proposal, "I waaasss, then got looost." The aspen trees were quite tall, and gave endless paths. Aerasha isn't even sure where she entered from, or how to leave. Though she would find a way, but Ira came instead, so that works too.~
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She cast her eyes away at the comment about her name. Thank you-- I picked it myself... Well, you aren't too far away from the border. If you follow me I can take you to the edge. How long have you been with Easthollow? She turned now heading back through the forest to return to her usual path around the territory. As she walked she would rub up a few trees or mark spots along the border, every now and then glancing back to make sure Aerasha was keeping up.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Whaaat, no waaay.~" Was she really that close?  Aerasha has never been in this particular neck of the woods, and didn't know she was quite near the borders. Without Ira leading, there was a good chance she would barely miss it, or surely she already passed it. It was a bit too easy to get lost in the maze of trees. So she of course followed the gray dame, sometimes wandering off to smell a plant or two while she marked.

"Hmmm.~" the creamed fae hasn't kept track of the moon cycles, but she figured since the season was relatively warmer before, and now its colder, its been a few.. But who knows, "dunnnooo.~"

"I had aaa mountain carry meeee here.~" Her joining was quite interesting to say the least, definitely kept her interest in the pack. The leader and gray male were quite cute together, "Greyback is cuuute.~"
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The grey female looked back puzzled, You do not know when you arrived here? Perhaps something was wrong with this wolf. She was acting rather strange and her voice carried an unusual, almost teasing tone.

"I had aaa mountain carry meeee here.~"

That caused the wolf to pause in her tracks. Ira spun around ready to inspect the other female or even propose she was sick off of something until Aerasha continued. Greyback-- She felt repulsed by the name, even more so at the idea of him being "cute". The look on her face probably echoed her thoughts as she tried to repress the urge to vomit. Let me guess. The mountain is Greyback? Do not waste your time even breathing the same air as him.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Yesss.~" Aerasha was delightfully in her own peace as Ira swung in a different, more serious pace in the conversation, "whaaat, whyyy?~" she replied, but kept on the playful smile and overall look. She was unaware of the dynamics between the two, but by the words alone there had to be something. Something.. Probably not fun, but she'll find a way.

"Ohhh nooo, dooesss he smelll?~" The cream wolf softly chuckled. The massive form carries quite a large amount of fur, must have caught debris time to time. Maybe he really did smell, or.. Or! Is his breath too preoccupied with his wife? She didn't utter the amusing thought out loud, but gave herself amusement. Aerasha needs to visit them later.~
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The grey female could only roll her eyes at the other girl, although... she never did take a good sniff at him. Ira shook her head, No it's not that. The reasoning is mostly personal, I'll admit that much, but he's not as great as everyone seems to believe. She cast a side glance back at the cream colored wolf. If you have high opinions of him, I will not try to change your mind as it would look bad on my part, but I will warn you to watch your back. He might not hurt you directly, but he is bound to do something foolish.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She hummed at Ira's comment, "buuttt," Aerasha started, "isn't ittt, tiring to watch yourr baack over a mountain man?~" She didn't know their past, but personally would've find it too tiring to constantly watch her own back. She wasn't taking the warning seriously either, as she made a comment with a carefree tone. Nothing comes from being stressed.

"Heeeey, have you seen these floowers thouugh?~" And she of course, already went off track and wandered herself toward a patch of blue flowers. They smelled nice, and were quite pretty.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The female snorted at Aerasha's comment. I've grown use to watching over myself. It has been more handy than not. It was clear her words did not matter, but that didn't really matter. She gave her warning and that's all she intended to do. Ira noticed the lack of footsteps following and turned only to see the cream colored wolf wandering off talking about flowers. Excuse me? Is there actually something wrong with your head? The grey wolf sighed as she too wandered off her path to follow after her packmate.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The creamed maned wolf could say she was similar, in the case she grown watching herself, as others tended to leave her alone. Though Ira and Aerasha were much different, as as far as anyone can remember, she grew up into a flowy, and airy like wolf that put others off onto finding her odd. Thoouugh, she was often trying to find what seemed fun rather then worry about such topics. Even the warning was just a breeze that went through one ear, and out the other. She'll worry about it later.~ Which is probably never.~

"Enjooyyinng lifeee.~" It wasn't the first time someone asked if something was wrong, or if she was high, drunk, eaten something bad, and it was always funny. Aerasha playfully smiled at Ira while giving a carefree answer and pawing at the flowers before her. She felt she bring some back later, maybe she can give them to someone cute.~ Thoough the female was pretty cute, maybe a surprise gift latterr.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira's confusion only grew as she watched the other female. Everything about her was offputting and she had never encountered another wolf like her. One who swayed while they walked or spoke in such an airy way. When Aerasha finally spoke, Ira's questions only continued to storm her mind. 'Enjoying life' was not a response to if something was wrong with you and now the stone colored wolf could only look to their surroundings hoping this was some bad prank or looking for literally anyone else who could handle the other wolf.

Ira was well aware that she was not the best when it came to these situations. She was never one for consoling and she had never dealt with a challenged wolf (assuming Aerasha might be) until now. Perhaps we should head back towards the rest of the pack? The patrol can wait a while longer...
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Heeeeey, you knooow, we shouuuld finnnd a place to relax in~," despite how Ira wanted to get away, Aerasha prompted to do something else, but it was unknown if she knew the intentions, or simply wanted to rest, "becauuuseee this forest is soo nice." It really was a nice area, though the talls trees provided an air of mystery to her, as she did get lost in the maze. Though surely there'd be some kind of cool spot around where she could take a catnap. Yeah, that sounds nice. Plus a little gossip to chatter over and relaxing sounds great tooo.~
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The tall stone gave a small shake of her head. I have far too much to do for me to lay around and relax. If you wish to rest you should stick closer to the pack. Ira grimaced to herself as she pondered just leaving to continue on with her patrol, but if something was wrong with the coffee wolf, then it would be on her head if something were to happen to her. Unfortunately, that made her decision clear.

Perhaps giving in and allowing Aerasha to lead her off somewhere would get whatever was in her system out. Then she could take the lighter colored wolf back towards the stone circle and continue on her with her life. It was not her ideal use of her time, but it might be a way out. Ira sighed closing her eyes, Although, if you know of a place nearby I suppose it would not hurt to take a small detour.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"That's no fuuuun.~" She prefered to rest where Aerasha so pleased, be it in the camp or outside, it all depends on the mood of the day. Though as someone with a carefree and a unrestrained spirit, she wasn't to keen on the idea of being confined in a pack, as so everyone seems to desire. However she joined Easthollow in a hope to find somesort of entertaintment and satisfy her curiosity, and so far it's been enjoyable, but there was sooo mannyyy ruuules. Thus, she has been ignoring them, "and boooring.~"

"Mmmm,~" the plush fae then tilted her head in thought, thinking of locations. There waaas the meadows Brynn had shown, buut she wanted to find a new place! Already within an unknown forest, she thought to simply wander and explore, buuut, Aerasha got lost, "whyyyy not, take a strolll around the forresst?" she outspoke her thoughts, simply desiring to walk around to take a tour with Ira, "it'll be funnnn, aanddd relaaxxiing.~" Which, the other really seemed to need, honestly. Relax.~
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Andddd they were back to the beginning. She could only sigh as she hung her head in defeat. Fine. Sure. We can go on a walk through the forest, perhaps even mark some of the borders while we are at it. The stone wolf hated how this whole situation just went in a full circle. Why was she even bothering? She could probably walk away and lose the other wolf to the clone forest.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Yaaay.~" She was like a child, cheering for when she gets what she wants. Aerasha was fully showing she was happy on her winning, as the usual flower aura shined bright with an amused and lethargic smile. The other hated the situation, while the other was over the moon by it all. Aerasha thought this moment was much like the one with Brynn, as both wolves truly wish to patrol, but the cream fae simply wishes to wander around without a care. Easthollow had obtained a very 'useful' wolf, haven't they?

"Heeeey, do youuuu, have anyyyy, likes?"
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
she knew at this point there was no use fighting the female. She knew it and it pained her that she was stuck with either an incompetent or sick wolf. Luckily the coffee colored wolf did not know her way around the territory as well as her so she could probably swing “wandering” with her usual route... minus some obstacles.

when she was addressed again, Ira turner an ear to listen and think over the question. What were her likes? Did the carefree wolf mean her hobbies or relationships? Truth be told she didn’t really have either. If she had to like something it was her work, she loved being busy. It made her feel complete like she had a purpose and was filling her role in the world.

She knew some saw her as a stick in the mud because of this, but she really didn’t have another answer. Aside from her trip to easthollow and days as a pup, she’s always busied herself for the betterment of her pack. I don’t follow...I like helping my pack if that counts. Fighting always gave me a rush as well.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha didn't think too far on them being a 'stick in the mud,' rather she commented with a, "isn't that niiice.~" She was a carefree, and took life leisurely unlike the serious attitude of Ira and Brynn, who dutifully supported the Pack. But she enjoyed life, and they seem to be enjoying what they do too, probably, anyway. For the breezy wolf, all she wanted was a pleasant lifestyle through her dreamy days. If anything she'd like others to join her on the sunbathing or going on the walks around the 'town,' but alas! Everyone was too dutiful, and she was the one most thought to be out of this world. She knew, they knew, but the truth remained a mystery.

"Heeeeey, ooohhh, what about a rivaal?~" Then a thought came to mind when Ira spoke of fighting. The wolves of Easthollow seemed overall peaceful, perhaps a bit too peaceful, that Aerasha hasn't heard a lick of gossip. She knew of the daddy issue between the two gray wolves, buuuuut it seemed that news was an open field to all. What she wanted to knooow, all the lil' dirty lovers. However while she wanted to know deeper thoughts, what came to mind first was the typical rivarly relationship that sparked drama, an entertainment that was publically broadcasted. Ohhhh the sweet lady enjoyed those plots alongst with the dirty lil' secrets. Would the one before her be involved in the cliche series of rivarly?
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The female snorted at the proposed idea. To her, a rivalry was really only used between kids and someone fighting for the attention of a possible future lover. Both of these were not applicable to the mountain wolf. For what? Sparring? In that case it would be a sparring partner and no rivalry would benefit me or the pack, so no. Ira pressed her cheek up against a tree as they moved, grateful to be back on her path. Aerasha was proving to be a challenge, but at least she was close to the great stones that marked Easthollow's inner territory and the end of her patrol.