Duck Lake would you light my candle?
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
All Welcome 

Saucy was practically freezing the water below her with her ice beam eyes, so focused on the shallows that she could see every little movement. She'd been waiting for a fish to pass by for what seemed like hours, it'd all started when she'd been walking next to the lake, and had seen one jump from the surf. A small silvery thing, like a ribbon twisting through the air then landing again. Being a go getter, Saucy obviously had to catch one, so that was what she was doing. 

The white lioness had waded out, rather noisily, into the waters, then stood perfectly rigid. She thought that if she waited long enough another fish would leap from the depths of the lake and she'd snatch it out of the air, like those bears did. And bears were big and dumb, so if they could do this so could she. She didn't have much experience with fish, any passerby could see that. She was always a great fighter but hunting wasn't exactly her strong suit. But hey, at least she had spirit.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He sought the nearby lake to slake his thirst. The coolness of autumn had brought certain dryness to the swarthy wolf, and he found his pace more lumbering than usual. The lake, in and of itself, had never held his attention for any particular amount of time, but the gentle ‘slosh slosh’ of water caused his eyes to drift up, catching sight of a pale form further along the bank.

His tongue swiped at the dripping water of his lips, and the wolf remained in a thoughtful pause for the moment, considering his options. The gentle breeze teased her scent upon him, and deciding it best to become more familiar with the natives of the valley, Constantine gave a quick shake of his pelt to ease, his own paws gently striding through the shallow banks of the cold water.

The shadowrunner studied her intricately for a quiet moment. She seemed fixated upon her task, and feeling slightly awkward at breaking her trance and perhaps disrupting the silence required for fishing, the wolf elicited a low bark, his tail swinging neutrally through the air. “Any luck?”
all you have is your fire
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy had noticed another wolf’s scent nearby, but she figured that if she moved now all her waiting would be wasted and she’d have to start all over again. She had decided that if the other wolf wanted to meet her they’d say something. For some reason she was still surprised when they did, and her head whipped around to face them. Her icy eyes fell upon a dark furred male, the one who had interrupted her fishing. Any luck? he’d said, and Saucy frowned. 

No, this is hard bro! I’ve seen bears do this before and the fish just jump in to their mouths. I don’t get it, she vented, then looked back at the water surrounding her ankles.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He gave a soft hum of response, regarding the pale she-wolf with hidden amusement. Her eyes were pale, but not quite the icy silver of Aria’s—and the distinctive but faded marks of gold were different as well. She was an attractive creature—as any red blooded wolf, he noticed such things. He was more intrigued by the casual conversation she led, though.

Her exclamation of jumping was a bit of an exaggeration, but he could appreciate the sentiment. “I’ve never been able to master it, myself, and I’ve lived by an ocean most of my life.. and a creek, now.” He shrugged his stocky shoulders, allowing his tail to give a neutral wave through the air. “Crabs were always easier.”
all you have is your fire
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
her company wasn’t a sure fisherman either, though he’d lived by the coast. Seemed a bit contradictory, to be borne to water and not know how to live off of it, and while Saucy secretly judged him a little, she had no right to. She didn’t even know the basics of fishing, and had practically scared away anything of value in her vicinity. Yeah but they don’t taste as good, she said in response to what he said about crabs, my dad was a fishing wizard, wish he’d taught me.

She looked down to the water, let out disappointed grunt, and started back towards the shore where the dark male stood. She reached the edge of the lake and hopped out, giving her snowy pelt a thorough shake. Once she was less damp and rather fluffy, she turned to face the male with icy blue eyes. Saucy, you? she asked, with an easygoing grin on her face.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!