Blacktail Deer Plateau And so I run to the things they said could restore me
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
Post-dated to 10/18. Also assuming some stuff about what Liri has told Kavik; I can change if needed. AW!

It was early morning before the sun rose, and the alpha was in his spot in the mountains that overlooked the plateau. Sleep was hard for him even before his monstrous fuck up, so it was pretty much impossible now. Things between he and Liri were strained and understandably so; he had broken something between them, and he was terrified that he wouldn't be able to repair it. Honestly, he wouldn't blame her if she never forgave him; he more than deserved it. How could he have been such an idiot? His only logical explanation was that maybe he was blinded where Grezig was concerned. She was his best friend aside from Liri, and so helping her just seemed right. He certainly had no idea she had feelings for him. He just wished he had thought more about the consequences and maybe prevented himself from damaging his two most important relationships. 

Grezig was gone, and he hadn't been privy to her reasons for leaving; she hadn't even told him goodbye or anything. One day, she was just gone. He understood what she must be going through, and Kavik felt for her, but it still hurt to just suddenly realize she was gone without one single word to him. He released a heavy sigh, his large chest rising and falling. He supposed he deserved to hurt. He had hurt his fucking mate, the one wolf who was supposed to be able to trust him no matter what, so he deserved whatever pain the universe wanted to deal him. 

He still had things to and a pack to keep safe, and he wouldn't let anything get in the way of that, but for now, he just wanted to look down at the plateau and wonder what today would be like if he hadn't messed things up so badly, maybe even pretend that it was all a bad dream.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
The blue-eyed Theta had been on a stroll that morning when he caught a glimpse of Kavik. He looked undeniably handsome in the creeping morning light but also so...sad. Like all the golden colors that wanted to burst through should have been deep blues. Krarius stayed at a distance for a few moments, wondering if he should go away. A frown tugged at his features at the thought of leaving his alpha.

He silently moved forward before letting out an airy whine, moving to place small licks on Kavik's chin. He did not say anything in case the man simply wanted silence. Krarius just wanted to be here for him.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The whine drew his attention from the plateau below, and he looked over at Krarius just as the male neared and offered the alpha licks to his chin in greeting. Morning, Krarius, he said softly with a dip of his head. He never minded the presence of a packmate, but he especially enjoyed the company of this particular wolf; their newer member was kind and had a calming presence much like his mate.

How have you been settling in? Kavik asked after a few moments. He was glad for any kind of distraction from the thoughts weighing heavily on his mind and was genuinely interested to see if the earthen male had been able to settle enough to feel safe and like he had a home here.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
His tail eagerly wiggled between his ankles as the larger male greeted him, his voice a soothing tone. Good m-morning. He whispered softly in response with a gentle smile on his features. Krarius would have been okay leaving it at that and simply existing next to his leader.

O-oh I've been settling in o-okay. He admitted with a small shrug of his shoulders. Things had more or less been okay. He avoided most, for he knew not everyone enjoyed his company. Yet he did have moments like now when he could be with Kavik and feel like perhaps he truly did belong.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Just okay? Kavik asked, sensing something a little off with the male's response. Is there anything I can do to make things better than okay? he asked, concern filling his expression. He hoped that whatever was keeping the shy male from settling in better was something he could fix. He had been a little distracted lately, and he'd hate to think he had missed something with one of his pack members. The thought made him feel like he should maybe check up on the other newer members as well and make sure everything was going well for them too. It would keep his mind off of things and force him out of his selfish, sulky state.
I'm no good without you
cherry blossom b l u e s
50 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for such shortness ): attempting to get back into the swing of things

His head shakes softly. Be-being okay is o-okay. He admits with a small smile. Krarius did not need to have some sort of sparkling adjustment period. He had not expected things to be smooth. Especially after his incident with the red-eyed swarthy male. He had been a fool to think that things would be smooth as ice.

H-how are you? Your h-head? He inquired with a soft tilt of his head, eyeing his alpha with a kind blue gaze.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
No worries! I don't care about length, and I totally understand. :)

The alpha's brow creased slightly in concern. Well, if you change your mind or have any issues, you can always talk to me, he offered, deciding to leave it at that. He had made it clear he was available and open, so hopefully that was enough. 

My headaches are a little better, he lied. Well, it wasn't a complete lie, they were becoming less frequent, just no less painful. He had really intended to bring it up to Liri, but with all that had happened recently, it just didn't seem like the right thing to do right now. I haven't told Liri yet, he admitted, looking away from his packmate and focusing on the plateau below. Things are...strained right now, and it doesn't seem right to bring it up, he explained with a frustrated sigh. He had made quite the mess, and he wasn't really sure how to fix it.
I'm no good without you