Phoenix Maplewood Tell-Tale heart
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Important News @Pema @Aliac @Aviana  @Desdemona @Radcliffe and @Sebastian if you want to hear of Aditya. 

He had returned from Undersea five days ago but hesitated to be the one to break the news. He wasn't even barely able to process it, he wasn't ready to step up and tell Aditya's loyal friends what he had done. So he had patrolled, hunted, and stocked up caches as much as possible while he thought over it. He had known how stressed and overworked Adi had been, the male had told him himself. He should have done more to help out instead of cracking up and losing his head when more members disappeared. 

On the fifth day home he decided to be leader his first act should be breaking the news as hard as it was. So he lifted his head and called for them all, all those that still remained.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana had been wondering what became of Sunny's travels, but since he hadn't said a word since his return, she had assumed he hadn't found anything out. When his howl rang out, she didn't think it would be about Aditya. 

She lifted herself from her spot with Faye, and headed towards Sunny. She greeted him with a smile and a wag of her tail before sitting back on her haunches and waiting for the rest to come. She wondered how he was doing, but she didn't want to pressure him into taking over leadership before he was ready. No, she would let him come to her when the time was right.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona was given notice of his voyage, and did not worry he would disappear like Aditya. He said he would be back in a few days, and so she dutifully continued to rigorously guard borders till he would come back. She waited for his words on what conspired on his expedition.

Her long legs were quick to trot as she smoothed her way to the howl of summons. The call was from the to-be leader, Sunny, who seemed to slowly start to take the reigns of being one. The dark wolf dipped her head in a silent greeting toward those who arrived, while making her way closer to hear the news.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny couldn't help but be pleased when his call was answered quickly. First by Aviana who supported his desire to lead and was kind to give him time. Second by Desdemona who had loyalty to this pack in a way he had never seen before. He gave them both a sad sort of smile and released a long breathe. "As you know I went to Undersea to see if that was where Aditya went. It made sense that if he was okay, he'd go see Aunt Seelie" he paused and looked off into the distance for a moment trying to gather his wits and not let the anger and confusion show. 

"I got there and Stockholm informed he had been there and tried to take Seelie away. When stopped, Aditya attacked them and Injured both Seelie and Stockholm. Aditya was also injured and escaped. Stockholm assumed he had returned here but obviously he hasnt. Luckily Seelie is...she is an amazing woman and forgave him. Stockholm is working on doing so but they both want to keep our alliance going. If Aditya is seen or ever comes back he isn't to be chased off. I want to talk to him. A scout will be sent to Undersea if he returns and both packs will hold a meeting to discuss whether to let it go" he fell silent after delivering the news in one go.  He wasn't sure how close either female was to Aditya but he knew that Desdemona had respected and liked him. "I wanted to tell you all. I'm sorry I waited so long, I wasn't able to process it right away." he apologised sincerely and then waited for their response.

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana listened intently as Sunny started to speak. Yes, she had known he went to find Aditya, and that he had come back silent. Aviana had assumed it meant he found nothing out. In reality, it was the complete opposite. She frowned at the news. She hadn't known Adiya well, but she had never thought him capable of this. Why would he attack allies? What happened to drive him to that point?

It's alright, Sunny, she assured him. That is a lot of information to take in. In a way, Aviana felt betrayed. Aditya put their pack at risk by going to their allies and getting into a fight. It was obvious the pack knew where Aditya was from, and if they had been so offended, could have easily had started a war between the packs. Thankfully, his Aunt was gracious enough to forgive him, and it sounded like the Alpha was at least considering it. Her gazed roamed over the wolves of Morningside. We are in a precarious state right now, she began. Everyone should be on their best behavior when they leave these borders. We cannot afford to loose our allies when we have lost so much already. Her gaze turned back to Sunny. What would cause him to do such a thing? she questioned.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She remained silent, and stoic during the news. Desdemona was absorbing all the information given, especially about the group named Undersea, whome she had not heard of until this announcement. Though it was easy to complete the puzzle with what was given, as they were allies due to the leaders being previous companions, and even family before. She didn't inquire on their splitting, but focused on the part of their missing leader.

Desdemona wasn't sure how to think, other then she didn't know the wolf named Aditya too well. He given her a heartfelt talk, but so did Sunny. The two shown absolute kindness, that she felt even more determined to express her absolute loyalty to them... But one could never know what another wolf may think, and it seemed true to the lost Morningside leader. The actions she has been told he has done seemed so different then what quirks he expressed, she didn't know how to respond to it. The slender wolf couldn't figure if she should be hurt or not, as he was her leader, but only for a short time since she arrived.. Feelings were complicated for her, and she would rather avoid the unease in her core about Aditya.

For now, she nodded along Aviana's words, her own being caught in her throat due to the odd disorder she felt within. Desdemona's jades glided toward her, before going back to Sunny wandering the same thing.. What caused him to act differently then what he has shown?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He wasn't sure what to expect but he had been expecting to be told that him withholding such information had been wrong, instead Aviana understood and suggested that everyone be on their best behavior outside of Morningside. He absolutely agreed but at the same time he had never known it to be a problem before. What he knew of everyone who was or had been a Morningsider was that they were almost always well behaved though mistakes had been made. They normally handled problems within the borders, or inside themselves. He really hated that he hadn't noticed just how badly Aditya was feeling inside. He couldn't waste the time now to sit and mope, he had responsibility to everyone now. "You're right. Luckily for us Undersea is filled with...my remaining family on Catori's side. My Dad's mate. Coelacanth, fondly named Seelie, runs it. She loves us all and her mate Stockholm is more confused and I think hurt and shocked by Aditya's outburst then angry. Our other Allie Easthollow, is where Dawn and I were born. I have deep history with them...I chose them over Morningside when I was a small pup. Stayed until I was requested back. Valette is a fair woman but she isn't....giving and extremely forgiving like Seelie. If someone here causes a big problem there, she would expect something to be done" he went into the history of their allies a bit unsure how much Aviana knew but knowing Desdemona knew little to nothing.

When Aviana asked what had caused it Sunny fell silent, thinking it over. Aditya was close to Aunt Seelie and he knew that Aunt Seelie loved Aditya but Sunny, with his small experience with love, had no idea the real depth of their relationship. Using the knowledge of their closeness and what Stockholm had said, it slowly dawned on him though he wasn't sure. "Well....I know Adi and Seelie were close. I thought they were friends. When Dawn and him broke up he was seriously wounded and then Dawn vanished leaving him to lead alone. It got to him. I...wasnt there for him. I thought he went to get comfort from Seelie but he apparently tried to take her away from Stockholm and Undersea. Maybe he loved her and had just snapped, showing it badly" he obviously was unsure of it but it was a guess and as close to a reason as he could get. He didn't want to just assume Aditya had gone off the deep end. "I hope he returns someday but for now knowing what he did, I think him leaving was smart. He could have attacked one of us. You both can tell others who knew Aditya." he finished and looked at them both sadly, wondering how each one felt. "I am sorry this happened but we'll get through it. I will never abandon Morningside"

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana could understand how the other pack was confused and hurt by Aditya's attack. It seemed so out of character for him. Though, when she looked back to their first meeting, she remembered him being angry and thrashing about at a bush. Did he harbor anger deep down that finally found its way out? Does Aditya have reason to go to Easthollow? she questioned. She certainly didn't want to cause a rift between another ally, when another one was already frayed. 

It sounded like Aditya had been through a lot, with the breakup and then disappearance of Dawn. Was he searching for solace in Seelie? She nodded, knowing that the more that knew Aditya wasn't in his right mind, the more giving they would be with forgiveness, should he do anything rash. Maybe once we're settled, we could send a scout looking for him, she suggested. She didn't want to just leave Aditya out there on his own, with no one to support him. Even if he didn't want to come back, he should know he had wolves on his side. 

She extended to her neck in an attempt to nose Sunny's shoulder. I have every faith that you will be great for us, she said earnestly. Sunny had a good head on his shoulders, and didn't seem prone to rash decision. She knew he would do what was good for the pack, just like Grayday had.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Sunny was correct; the dark dame knew little to nothing on their allies. The only meeting she had was with the large fellow named Greyback, but he overall seemed friendly. There was also the small meeting of the leader earlier, but she only intruded on the meeting as a guard, and left once it was over. There was no opinion on the Easthollow lady, and it remained that way. She didn't hold many strong feelings toward their allies. Though what did cause her to show a bit reaction was toward the particular, Undersea. Desdemona frowned at what Sunny explained happened to them, how their 'lost' leader tried to take away a fae from her home. They seemed on friendly terms, but with what was said... Would it change? More importantly, what changed in Aditya?

Desdemona could not imagine for a leader to try and take another mate away. She almost couldn't believe it, but there was no reason for the male before them to lie. Logically she knew it to be true, but didn't understand. She did not know how love could make someone snap like that, especially one who was so calm and caring, but he attacked others. Allies, nontheless, a group who seemed quite close to their group. He attacked someone so close, just for the sake of love? She couldn't help but think the word selfish, but the word was washed away in the back of her mind toward the broken words of Sunny. It was hard to face what was told, when she has seen so differently from Aditya.

She did not know how to comfort others, and focused back on her stoic expression. Desdemona simply nodded along at Aviana's words of comfort, as she too has faith in Morningside, "Morningside will survive."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The first question from Aviana was met with a shake of his head but then he paused in thought. He tried to recall whether or not Aditya had ever mentioned any close ties to anyone there or any enemies and came up blank. He shook his head again "I'm not sure if he ever really had much of an opinion besides respect for them. They should be fine but Valette can handle anything he would cause anyway and she wouldn't be quick to take revenge" he said reassuringly. Easthollow had been their longest Ally and he had personal affection and devotion to them as such, he thought that Valette returned those feelings. Aviana suggested that they send out scouts for him in the future and he was startled by how deeply he wanted that to happen immediately. Adi had been a brother to him and somehow him up and leaving hurt worse then if he had died. It seemed worse that a conscious decision was made to hurt Morningside. But sending scouts out to bring him back might seem bad to Undersea, when he had both abandoned them and attacked their Ally. It was a foolish thing to do on one hand and a caring, truly Morningside thing to do on the other. "Perhaps. Maybe. I think that if he truly was suffering he would join another pack or come back home himself. I do want to know if he is safe though, so it's something to consider." he tried to give an answer that was wise and also didn't betray he desire to immediately bring him home.

The conversation changed into Aviana giving him her faith and he was shaken, heart warming with pride and gratitude as turned his head to gently nose at Aviana's forehead affectionately "Thank you, I'll do my absolute best." he said and then was surprised when Desdemona spoke up declaring in such a serious way that they would survive. It was said in such a no argument way that he felt his resolve steel and he nodded once "Yes. It will. It always will if I have something to do about it. Thank you both for your help, It means a lot to me. I think we should all get back to the day now, yeah?" he suggested with a smile, this time not entirely forced. With just their kind words and faith his mood had risen immensely.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It seemed Adiya had never mentioned having a reason to go to Easthollow, and she hoped there wasn't. With one alliance teetering on the edge, they didn't need another put in jeopardy. Aviana would be sure to keep an ear out if that happened. He seemed to agree on the idea of a scouting mission to search for Aditya, but he also had a point. Aditya may not be well on his own for any length of time. But, what he did was so out of character that he might not think he had the support to come back to. Nothing could be further from the truth. Just let me know, I'm sure we could find someone to scout, she added.

She believe Sunny when he said he would do his best. He had already filled the void that Grayday left, at least in her eyes. She felt he just needed time to realize that for himself. But, that time would come. She gave a smile to Desdemona as she announced that Morningside would survive. She gave a nod in agreement, believing that Morningside would see through this tough time. 

Sunny suggested they go on about their day, and Aviana nodded in agreement once more, smiling to them both. I'm going to go check on Faye, she informed them, and turned to do just that.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
They seemed concerned on the allyship, but as someone who was only recent to Morningside, she had little to say on the part. Rather, nothing to say, for she held no feelings to being an ally. It was nice they had some, but she held a mindset 'if it happens, it happens,' concerning losing it. She didn't contain strong bonds like the others, and only met the other packs briefly. Though sending someone to find Aditya in another pack, Desdemona thought logically to be unwise as it could upset those on that territory, but.. She hoped Aditya was safe, and to be found.

Though with that conversation done, the dark fae nodded at the end of it. She was a bit lost on her feelings toward Aditya, but thought it was good that at least Sunny informed them, rather then leave them in the dark. She preferred the truth above all else, regardless how she may feel on it. Desdemona gave a final glance toward the two, as they were about to leave, and started to head back to her usual routine of patrolling.

Desdemona nodded toward the words that have been spoken