Hushed Willows if i get home before daylight, i just might get some sleep tonight
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Then sleep, come her soft tones as she makes to stand, offering the wrecked girl space to feel comfortable.  Whatever she needs.  The entrance of the Willows is so far that she's unsure that she'd ever be able to slip away without help.  For now the kindest thing she can offer Qilaq is rest.  I will come check on you in a few hours.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
She offers her a chance to sleep, standing and backing further away. Slowly, she uncurls her paws and opens her eyes, turning slightly to see how much distance she put between them. Later, she will come back. There’s no taunting, no threats, nothing force her to stay; there isn’t even another wolf she’s putting around her to make sure she doesn’t go anywhere. Seabreeze told her she didn’t have to stay if she didn’t want and it lingers in the back of her mind, even after the woman disappears for a while.

For the time being, she doesn’t move, still too scared, and falls asleep for a little while where she lies.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches