Stone Circle If I Fell
Private  October 19, 2018, 06:15 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Vespera wondered through the territory of East Hollow, the sky was clear and the rays of the sun only heated her dark pelt, trapping the heat making the young female want to find some shade quickly. Vespera had found herself in a clearing, the blades of grass came up half way up to her legs and the trees loomed over her, almost everything did. Without thinking, the female had stopped in her tracks, and her tail felt limp. Vespera mindlessly stood in one place as the wind swayed her body. I have come to the realization that.... If I am to survive... I have to fight.... Right? I mean... I use to have to to? But things have changed and I haven't had to fight for my life for once, however I am afraid that my fighting "skills" could get rusty... Vespera looked down at her own paws with a confused look, the female wasn't sure what to do, there wasn't really much going on besides meeting new pack mates and having an emotional episode with Valette. Vespera sighed and sat down in the grass still looking down at her paws. She wasn't sure what to feel, she just sat in silence while she wrapped her tail tightly against her paws. At least my tail is still fluffy, that's all that matters. Vespera laughed at herself, she thought she was a comedian and she did enjoy making others laugh at her jokes, she wished that they could see that some of her snark was a joke at times. Vespera blinked sort of sleepily , the sun and the head was making her tired, but a run of adrenaline would fix that.


@Brynn
October 19, 2018, 06:57 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
With her new orders from the alphess dominating her thoughts, Brynn was on her way to the borders to start a patrol before perhaps seeking out one of the pups. But, she caught Vespera's scent and wanting to check in on the female, she decided to follow the trail and see what she was up to. 

She found the woman sitting in a clearing, and when she got closer, she noted her dejected posture and grew concerned. She chuffed as she got even closer, not wanting to startle the other wolf. Everything okay? she asked once near enough to speak. She knew joining a new pack was hard, so she wondered if maybe to female was having trouble settling in.

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
October 19, 2018, 07:20 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Vespera felt herself in a trance for she was staring into space and she managed to block out everything around her. The young female didn't notice that Brynn had come up to her. When Brynn asked if she was alright, Vespera suddenly fell out of her trance and back into reality and all the sounds of nature came flooding into her ears. Vespera began to blink rapidly for a few seconds before jumping a little and swiftly spinning to face who has spoken. However to her relief, it was only Brynn. The young female breathed a revealed sigh as she tried to keep herself together, she didn't want to seem provoked in anyway. "Oh hey Brynn! I didn't see you there!" Vespera put on a really big awkward smile as she tried to seem over joyed that Brynn was here, "Yea I'm fine! I was just....Uh.... Lost in my thoughts!" This is over exaggerating and its making me look stupid but what else am I suppose to do? The young female forcefully slightly wagged her tail, but her grin was starting to ache a little the more she forcefully tried to supposedly act natural.
October 22, 2018, 08:29 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
She met Vespera's smile with a small smile of her own. Oh, okay, she answered with a shrug. She had a feeling there was more the other female wasn't saying, but Brynn wasn't one to pry. If she wanted to talk about something, then the gamma figured she would. She had probably just stumbled on a private moment, but her packmate seemed happy to see her regardless. 

I was just about to do a patrol, she said next. So, I can leave you to your thoughts if you want, Brynn offered, not wanting to force her company on anyone.

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
October 22, 2018, 09:57 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Vespera's smile began to tire and it slowly began to fall and turn into a frown for a few seconds. The female shook her fur as Brynn explained that she was on patrol. The female looked at Brynn as she offered to leave her alone, but something was bugging Vespera a little and she just had to get it off her chest. "No no... Its just...." The female sighed and shuffled her paws awkwardly, looking down on her own large paws as her ears fell down the side a little. "I was just uh.... Thinking of...." Though she did have a lot on her mind but she didn't feel like telling just anyone, though she would tell Brynn a small part on what she was thinking about. "Of how I would..... Brush up my fighting skills.... yea... that," Vespera looked up at the Gamma, and her emotions suddenly changed, "I haven't had a decent brawl or a worthy opponent in a good long while and I have been itching to see how much I can do." The female was stretching her limbs as she was teasingly but also jokingly boasting about herself.
October 26, 2018, 01:50 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
Brynn watched her packmate with concern as her smile fell. She waited patiently as the other woman stumbled a little through her explanation of what was troubling her. Vespera's body language shifted a bit, and she finally brought up the subject of fighting. 

Nodding her head, she answered, Well, we could spar if you want. She hadn't sparred in a while, and it was something she really enjoyed doing. In fact, the last time she did any kind of fighting was with that irritating stranger near the border; it was how she got the scar on her muzzle. At first, she was a little upset about the mark on her face, but she had since become used to it; she often forgot about it even, well until she saw her reflection. But now, she didn't wince internally at seeing it; she just accepted it.

She walked to stand directly in front of the female, waiting for her to confirm that sparring was something she'd be interested in doing.

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
October 28, 2018, 04:40 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Vespera felt a rush through her nerves when Brynn suggested that they could spar, and the female moved a bit of distance, as a signal that she could spar. However Vespera hesitated, she did want to fight someone, but she didn't want to try and damage Brynn. The female sighed, she rose from her sitting position and turned to face her pack mate. I haven't really spared with someone before, but from what I can guess, you are actually not suppose to kill your opponent this time, I have to hold back and keep my cool so I don't accidentally give her another scar. With that in mind, she gazed at Brynn's scar for a brief moment, can only make me wonder how she even got that scar in the first place, did she get it from sparing with another wolf? Or was it from an actual fight, the last thing I want to do is trigger her in anyway. Vespera swiftly shifted her gaze towards Brynn's gaze. The young female's fur ran cold, and her heart started to pound a little, she did want to fight yes, but she was afraid of going to far. Vespera closed her eyes for a brief moment and inhaled slowly, her body began to calm itself as she opened her eyes, her purple gaze reflecting off the sun. Vespera gave a cheeky smirk, she wanted to try something to see if it would work, "Well... Since I am a nice wolf, I will give you the first turn, however, I wouldn't waste it." The female gave a little taunt in her tone, she fixed her posture to a strong stance, with her paws firm on the ground and her body slightly facing sideways, and her gaze full of confidence. Vespera just wanted to give herself confidence.

A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
November 01, 2018, 08:01 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
Rolled 1d10 = 9
Brynn HP: 20
Vespera HP: 11


Brynn watched quietly as her now opponent seemed to be readying herself for their spar. She was surprised to be given first turn, but didn't decline as this was supposed to be a learning experience for them both. She lowered her head and looked over the other female trying to decide on her move. Adrenaline began to course through her as she prepared herself to launch an attack, heightening her senses and clearing her mind. Not wanting to give away what her move would be she quickly sprang forward, hoping to connect with the other wolf's shoulder and knock her to the ground with the force of her large body.

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
November 01, 2018, 08:35 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Rolled 1d10= 2
Brynn HP: 18
Vespera HP: 11


Vespera's mind filled with confidence. She watched how Brynn had lowered her head to the ground and her gaze locked on to her own. The young female's mind started to go into a fantasy on her victory, she could only imagine how her strategies would be pulled off in a beautiful fashion and ending this fight quick and smooth. However this dream like fantasy of triumph would get a rude wake up call, since by the time she snapped back into reality, Brynn was already charging at her with such speed. Vespera got one good look at her gaze, it was determined and full with fighting spirit, that it caught her off guard, causing Brynn's attack on her to be successful. The Delta's force was enough to knock Vespera off her paws, and before she could regain balance, her paws scrambled and she fell to the ground with a thud. Vespera shook her head and tried to focus on what was happening, she didn't want to make Brynn think she hurt her, so she gave another cheeky grin and stared into her eyes. However Vespera was still a little bit dazzled, and when she got up, her body was face side ways and it would seem difficult to correct her stance. She knew she couldn't leave herself vulnerable so she did the best that she could in this kind of situation, so she quickly faced her back legs towards Brynn, and while her mind was still but a float, she kicked upwards and as powerful as she could, but she knew she wasn't using her strength enough, but she had hoped her attack would hit.

A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
November 08, 2018, 12:17 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
Rolled 1d10 = 1
Brynn HP: 18
Vespera HP: 10


Brynn had managed to take her packmate to the ground, but she was able to free herself from the delta's grasp pretty quickly. Once free, Vespera kicked at Brynn with her back feet, hitting her in the jaw just right and making her see stars. She tried to quickly recover, shaking her head a few time to dislodge the spots from her vision. 

She lunged back at her opponent, but she was still a bit dizzy, so her attack lacked her usual strength, and she wasn't sure how successful she would be.

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
November 08, 2018, 08:47 PM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Rolled 1d10= 10
Brynn HP: 8
Vespera HP: 10

Vespera's legs landed smoothly on the ground, as she quickly whipped around to face her opponent. Vespera took note on what her previous attack had done to Brynn which she could only smirk at. She watched as the female tried to lay an attack on her, while it did make contact, she dodged it just enough for the blow to make little damage. The female watched Brynn's slight dizziness and used it as an advantage. As the young female dodged the Delta's attack with a swift step to the side, she positioned herself for a damaging blow. Vespera bared her teeth and gave a slight growl, nothing threatening but she wanted to try and seem like she is into this training. Without wasting time, the female quickly launched herself at Brynn with all her body weight onto the female's side. However she wasn't quite done, as soon as she made contact, she quickly caught her balance and lounged at the female again. As she was knocking Brynn, she quickly opened her jaws and clamped them around her neck, but she restrained as she remembered that this was just sparing. Vespera dug her paws into the dirt, as she craned her head upward as she took Brynn with her. Vespera threw her head back while still holding onto Brynn as she threw the female with enough strength to throw the female a bit of distance as she released her grasp. However her body was going to go with her as Vespera's paws flailed into the air as the young female fell flat on her back with a thud. But the female had enough strength to swiftly get back on her paws and back into a fighting stance. However she was worried that she might have harmed Brynn or had gone to far.

A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
November 16, 2018, 02:15 PM
Brynn
Easthollow
Delta
Rolled 1d10 = 1
Brynn HP: 8
Vespera HP: 9


Brynn tried to brace herself for the other woman's attack, but she found herself lifted from the ground and thrown a few feet backwards. She landed on her side with a thud, the breath knocked out of her with the force of her body hitting the hard ground. She lied there frozen for a few minutes as she struggled to draw in breath, fighting the rising panic in her stomach. Finally the she was blessed with the relieving feeling of cold air filling her lungs, her chest finally responding to her brain's command to expand. 

She forced herself to her feet, shaking out her fur once she was upright. Her brain felt a little fuzzy still, but she launched herself forward anyway, realizing too late that she probably wouldn't connect her attack like she had planned.

Really sorry for the wait!

: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
Vespera
Easthollow
Eta
Rolled 1d10= 7
Brynn HP: 1
Vespera HP: 9



The female's heart stopped when she saw Brynn go limp from her attack for a few minuets, her eyes went blank as she stood her ground as her chest heaved from lifting Brynn. But her heart began to ease when she saw the female rise up, but she noticed how Brynn was moving. She figured her attack did some form of damage to the female since Brynn tried to charged herself forward at Vespera, however the female was ready. The female lowered her body to try and duck under the female's attack. But while her maneuver was successful, she did still feel the female did some form of damage. However, Vespera knew this form of attack all too well, since in her past, wolves would use it on her. Vespera's anger began to rise at the tough of it, and without wasting time, she dug her paws into the dirt and from a laying motion, she launched herself into Brynn's stomach with a powerful spring, headbutting into the female. Vespera landed on her paws smoothly onto the ground, but her head felt a little fuzzy since she used her head for an attack.


it is totally fine! <3

A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon