Blackbeak Bluff And I'll never be alone
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I have given you an impression that I do not stay long at any place," Wraen concluded laughing. Of course, if you summarized her almost three year long life, it did seem so, but she felt that she needed to clarify a bit, because, you never knew, when this false assumption would play back on you. At the most inappropriate moment. "I spent half a year in Moonspear and half a year with Sunspire wolves, and a year before that with my parents. It's almost like four life-times of yours," she tried to explain in terms that Sequoia could interpret easily. How old was she? Six, seven months? Each of the periods that Wraen had spent as a pack wolf loyal to one or the other group were just as long as the girl's life. That had to count for something.

"Yes, Maia travels with me - I am going to meet her again in the evening. And - no - I doubt that she has as much pack-experience as I do," she finally answered the question.
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Figured we could wrap up here! Thanks for the lovely thread, as always. <3

Wraen explained that she had been at each of these places for some amount of time, but considering Sequoia had not even lived through an entire year, it was hard to wrap her head around just how much time each of those stints was. She wondered how many packs her mother and father had been a part of before coming to Drageda. Maybe they had always lived there. It had never occurred to her to ask them.

The familiar mix of colors began to drift into Sequoia's nose, and she realized they were already back at Drageda. The time had passed so quickly, and she was sad that she would have to go home and part ways with Wraen, but she knew she could not force her to join them. Well, this is it! she said, tail wagging despite not wanting to see her new friend go. She glanced toward Drageda, then back at Wraen. If you change your mind about joining us just give me a holler, and I'll put in a good word for you.

Sequoia waited for any parting words from Wraen, and assuming there were no questions, she would head back home.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"It was nice meeting you and I hope that this won't be our last encounter," Wraen replied and dipped her head politely. She watched the girl return to Drageda and then took the same path back towards the camp-site she and Maia had settled the previous night. She felt cheerful for the prospect of telling yet another story to her sibling.