Nova Peak Cue Superman Theme
18 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Clark had travelled along the coast, sticking right to it. He felt a bit tired, having gone for so long now. And then, he began going inland and made it to a peak. Here would be a good place for shelter. That was the idea he had in mind as he went up to the peak, and paused at ground level. His tail sweeping gently behind him, as he sniffed around for a scent of some prey.
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —
Tux and Kiwi had moved up in ranks.  Though they were still children (only six months old), they were old enough to contribute in the eyes of Drageda.  He was proud of his new rank and he wanted to put himself to use.  After learning a little bit from @Helix about what it took to be Kru and a little bit about the borders, he had got an idea in his head that one day, he would be Bandrona.
He had never been past the borders, and he didn't go far past Drageda's claim — he didn't want to end up like Bat or Silkie had.  But it wasn't long before he came across someone's scent and, hey, this stranger was probably as good to practice on as any other stranger, right?
Hei, he called loudly, probably scaring off any prey that had been lurking nearby, chon yu bilaik?
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark had paused as he thought he heard something. And, that he did as a rabbit went running from the sound of the shouting. He almost went after it, before silently cursing. Then, turned his frown upside down upon turning in the direction of the one that shouted. "Uh...hey to you too, dude!" he shouted back.
190 Posts
Ooc —

He saw the rabbit as it bolted in fear, and belatedly realized that it was he who had scared it away.  He can imagine Helix or nomi admonishing him for ruining a hunt, but his chest remains puffed as his burnished bronze gaze stays fixed upon the stranger.  What're you doing out here?  And then a beat later, You're close to my home.
18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark tilted his head a bit. "I am? Oh, I'm sorry bout that little guy, didn't mean to...I don't mean no harm, wolf's honor." He tilted his head the other way now, looking at the little guy before him. "So, what's a little tyke like you doing out here? Your parents are round, right?" he asked with a worried tone. Clark didn't want a young boy on his paws.
190 Posts
Ooc —
I could have sworn I responded to this.

His brows wrinkle as his eyes harden.  Hey, what did you just say about me?  Tux was big for his age; he rivaled the adults in size, although he still carried the rangy, telltale lines of youth.  I'm not a kid!  And it didn't matter anyway, because he'd said he was close to home!
18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark laughed heartily at the reaction. He was a bit big for a pup. But there were signs he was still a kid. "All right, all right ki- big guy" he quickly corrected himself. "So, not far from home? At least you're safe...say, where bouts am I?" he asked next.