Moonspear Alone unless you wanna come along
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
there was plenty of time for arcturus to bathe in his own humiliation as speedy roved over to him, her nose frantically brushing along his body from bow to stern. he felt a shiver climb his spine to be so unusually touched -- but he lifted his snow-covered muzzle from the ground and shook off his disorientation with a lopsided grin.

he was out of breath, and his pride had suffered a mortal blow -- but physically, the dark ostrega boy was fine.

his tail thumped in answer, and he lurched to his feet with a drunkard's balance. trying to quickly put his embarrassing fall behind them, he lunged for a paw and missed, slumping back into the ground with a loud oof. 

fully spent from their tiring chase, arcturus snapped hungrily at the snow between his paws, eyeing speedy with a play-hungry glint in his eyes as he lapped at the cold snow.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Her ears lifted when his tail began to wag, but fell back down as the dark boy tried to get up but ended up back on the ground. She watched anxiously for a few seconds, still unsure if he was okay, but then he started snapping at the snow. The look he gave her made her own tail wag, and she plopped down in front of him with a panting smile. Relief washed over her as it became clear he wasn't hurt, and she grew excited again at the prospect of more play. She offered a gentle, playful nip to his paw before placing her own head on her front paws, tail wagging against the snow. She watched him with an anticipatory look, eyes following any movement as if she could pop up at any moment while she waited to see what he would do next.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
while dazed, he was still cognizant -- and sharply, he was aware of a fire tingling along his skin as speedy's nose touched him first here, then there -- the sensation rippling outward and causing a chill to climb his spine. he grinned, a dazed and toothy look -- offering but a nod in response.

it appeared he was grounded for some time, but in truth he was sneakily waiting for speedy to get her guard down - after all, she was just frantic with worry for him.. once he saw his chance, he lunged for a limb playfully, ready to resume their play and leave this embarrassing moment behind them.
send my soul away
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Unexpectedly, Speedy felt his jaws around her front leg, eliciting a giggle from the healer. She froze for a moment to try and think of the best way out of his grasp, tail still wagging happily behind her as she watched him. His grip wasn't painful, but she wanted to to keep playing, which meant she would need her leg back eventually. She smiled at the shadow before shifting her weight and moving into a sitting position. Then, she aimed to grip the back of his neck lightly if able. Hopefully she could distract him or lead him from her arm to possibly somewhere else in retaliation to the hold she was hoping to gain as she moved towards his scruff. She would normally take off running again if he released her, but she didn't want to rush him to stand if he was still feeling unbalanced. Plus, they didn't need to chase each other; she liked this kind of play too.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
a deep rumble of approval sounded in the boy as he met his mark, fanning through the snow like a furred alligator after speedy’s limb. his grip was gentle, but not limp — and he might have held her forever except for she simultaneously shifted her weight downwards and was then gripping the back of his scruff. 

arcturus knew in a real fight, that move might have ended him — suddenly resolved with newfound energy, arcturus attempted to roughly alligator roll in the snow, releasing his grip on her limb in the process and hopefully toppling her over and he went.
send my soul away
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Her playful attack was successful, and she felt her teeth gently take hold of his dark scruff. Her victory was short-lived, though. Soon, she was being pushed to the ground as Arcturus attempted to roll out of her hold. Her strength was no match for his by any means, causing her to easily fall into the snow and find herself underneath her packmate. A surprised giggle left her when she realized her predicament. This position, although leaving her the most vulnerable here, did offer her easy access to his neck. Speedy reached up and playfully mouthed whatever part of his neck she was able to reach, hoping to somehow gain some kind of leverage to get herself up and out of the snow and his hold. Honestly, though, she was also much too busy enjoying herself to care too much about getting up right now.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
<3 wrapping this up but enjoyed this thread - could we have a new one soon?

they wrestled in the snow, their moves tame and gentle despite the play at stake. it had been some time since arcturus had felt so liberated by play.

with his neck mouthed arcturus playfully returned the favor, gumming whatever he could but leaving each "attack" gentle. after a while his stomach growled and he sat abruptly, snow flecking his sides and face. panting, the boy nipped playfully at speedy and was off for the nearest cache, ready to restore his energy so the two could continue their play later.
send my soul away