Stone Circle Meet and greet
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 
@Aerasha

Still on her quest to socialize with the others, Steph headed towards the stream, hoping someone might be there. There were some new faces in the pack that she hadn't met yet, so she would make it a point to seek them out. She reached the waters edge, not seeing anyone nearby. But, while she was here, she figured might as well hydrate. She lowered her body to the ground and lapped up her fill of the water. 

When she finished, she chose to stay in the spost a little while, soaking up the mid-morning sun. If she was lucky, someone may happen by if she stayed in one spot long enough.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
There were times others nagged her to go patroling, despite many, oh many, already patrolling. Suure it was fun for the first few dozen times, but at some point Aerasha slipped away from the whole routine and ended up wandering. The only one she could imagine getting a stern lecture from, Brynn, wasn't nearby to catch her, so she didn't hesitate. Though even if the other was around, there wouldn't be hesitation anyway, for she does what she chooses in the moment. There's no point in hestitating, becauuseee, it's boooring.

Light and soft paws walked aimlessly, as she took in the spooky weather. While the sun felt absolutely wonderful, Aerasha enjoyed the cold and damp feeling on her dense pelt. The packed furry chest was strong against any type of weather, so the cold and rain or even fog, felt little to nothing to her. That and she ignored it, really. In general the brown wolf found some enjoyment in all the weather displayed, as she can make the most of any situation displayed. Being negative certaintly never surfaces, because she doesn't liiiike that.

"Oohhhh, heeeey.~" What she does like though, is some sort of entertaintment, which tended to include others. Aerasha enjoyed other people and the unpredictable speech and patterns one can hold. Sometimes it can be seen, but when it's a new wolf? She doesn't hesitate to step up and meet a new personality, and a new story that could be shared. Oh whaaat funnn is in for todaaay? She recognized the newly Beta, buut, never personally met. What good luck she had.~
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph wasn't the kind to get bored with the work that came along with being in a pack. It wasn't that she loved it, either, but she knew it was necessary and therefore accepted it. What would she have thought of someone who didn't take it seriously?

The voice had her head lifting and turning towards the female. Her tail thumped the ground and she gave her a smile. Hey there, she greeted. I'm sorry, I don't recall your name, she admitted. I'm Steph, she introduced herself, though it probably wasn't needed. Everyone who was at the meeting knew her name. Que feeling stupid.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The creamed maned wolf didn't mind at all, and continued on with her soft and playful smile, "It's okaaay," she said, reassuring the female. It's not that they ever met, so why worry about it? Thoough she did hear about her earlier, so vaguely knew of her, "I'm Aerasha.~" And so she introduced herself, forgoing the other names she held. Not many seemed to introduce themselves with the last and middle name- not that she ever did even when some once did so. It was just so fancyyy, she didn't feel like using it.

Which reminded her... Do they even have other names, "heeeeey, do woolves, have surnames?~" Aerasha curiously asked as the question came up in her mind, and here was someone who could possibly answer!
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aerasha put Steph at east immediately. She seemed to have an easy-going personality that rubbed off on the girl. Aerasha, she repeated. Nice to officially meet you, she said, returning the smile. The other she-wolf didn't seem put off at all that Steph hadn't known her name, for which Steph was relieved.

She was thoughtful a moment at her question on surnames. Umm, well, I think some do, she replied, then chuckled. If I have one, I don't know it, she confessed. She and her mother had never discussed it, but maybe she would ask Valette the next time she saw her. It wasn't something she was particularly worried about, but now Aerasha had her curious. 

Do you have family in the area? she asked, wanting to get to know Aerasha better. It had been a while since it was easy for her to make conversation, but Aerasha was so nice that Steph was losing her nervousness about.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
'Think,' Aerasha tilted her head as the other didn't give a clear answer, and only assumed. Wellll, didn't matter too much, she'd find out eventuallyyy, probably. Some introduced themselves in different ways, but she has yet to meet anyone who introduced themselves with their full name- not even she has. Her name was too boring to completely say out loud, so she only given her first name.

"Nooope.~" Though her whole family would use their full titles, even when addressing her, "Theyyy are faaar awaaay." She didn't mind them too much, personality and the way they spoke, but not that Aerasha talked to them regularely. She saw them once every few months during the years she stayed in her home pack, but now she'll probably neeverrr see them. However the dame didn't seem saddened by the thoughts, as the tone of her voice was carefree and she continued on with a pleasant smile.

"Youuurrr mom seeems nice. Oohhh, and cuuute.~" She had at least caught that, how Steph's mother was the Alpha. She didn't know who else was related, but during the promotion meeting she did at least caught wind of that. Aerasha could see the similarities, the only difference was in pelt colors and marking. Buuut, who was the father? "wheeree are the rest of the faaam?" The plush creamed lady inquired of the rest in a curiosity.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aerasha confided that her family was far away. I'm sorry to hear that, she replied, assuming it was a bad thing they were far away. What she didn't think of was that not all family was good. She grinned when the other female said that Valette was nice and cute. Yeah, she's very likeable. But, I'm probably biased, she said honestly. She had never even thought of saying a cross word about her mother, but then, Valette had never given her a reason to, either.

When asked of the rest of her family, she responded, Well, Arlette, Keen, Merrit and Ezra are my siblings that are here. Clary is off on adventures with my Aunt. Keoni is buried at Stone Circle, and I'm not sure where Nikai is. Her father didn't come to mind, so she didn't realize she had left him out.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"It's fiiiine.~" She was quite relaxed and uncaring about the matter. Her own family dynamics weren't as warm as the other with her large family, but generally Aerasha occupied herself with other ways, "they'reee playing their owwn game.~" Which seemed to be in the way of her dear brothers Kingdom Game, so she didn't mind stepping away from the board. Not that she was ever in it, but alas, everyone convinced him otherwise. He was such a gulliable cutie though, that she held a rather feverish and perhaps even twisted smile upon thinking of him and the others.

It reverted back to the lazy and lethargic ways once Steph went onward about her vast siblings, "Woowww.~" As someone with only one sibling from another litter, she couldn't imagine having multiple, "howw niiicee.~"  Her mother and a loottt of kids. Maybe more with Greyback in the background, but perhaps that for another season. Though fathers.. "buuut, where the dads?~" She asked inoccently and with curoisity.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She chuckled at the response from Aerasha. It was an interesting outlook, to think her family was out there, somewhere, maybe doing the same things she was. It was a nice though, to think Clary and Nanook were safe. 

She looked slightly surprised that she was asked about her father, since so few ever did. But, Aerasha didn't know the history. Oh, I don't know, she admitted, her voice aloof. He left when I was young, came back once for a short time, then left again. Steph shrugged, feeling it wasn't much of a story. That was the first and only time I've seen him, she added. No love loss there.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She softly followed in a giggle with Steph, though their laughter were on different wavelengths as the thoughts were different. One thought it was pleasant to think her family was safe, but Aerasha was more on the entertainment of what plotline they would start next. Aaah, too bad she exited that stage, and her character was cancelled before the series would end. Such a shame! She thought at times, and desired to fill that lost play.

"Aww, really?" She had an exaggerated tone of pity within her voice as Steph shared of her father, though it was a usual exaggeration with her words "how awffuuul of him." She knew of her papa, but without one? Life would be different, though with the others large family, perhaps another would (will) fill in that role, eventually. It wasn't needed for a long time with their long, extensive family branch, but at least a large gray mountain was around to fill that void, probably.