Hoshor Plains as i sit and watch the snow falling down, i don't miss you at all
20 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The slender frame moved across the earth carefully, almost as though he were picking his way. The ground had been dusted with snow so fine that he thought it appeared fake. The small hills offered a rise and fall to his pace, but he seemed as though he was intent on reaching the mountains that sat against the other side. The dark prince had wandered for days in hopes that he might find a place to hunker down for the winter. His conversation with the fox had given him reason to doubt his own capability.

Surely, the wolves would not have wanted someone like him in their midst. All of them that he had met so far had found his appearance to be far too abnormal. Still, there had been some that had shown him kindness. For that, Cavendish imagined that he could remain among them for a short while longer. Really, he had no reason to return home... and he was not certain that they would welcome back someone who had abandoned his throne.

A breathy sigh fell from his lips and lingered around his narrow muzzle. The willowy hound slunk further along, dipping down below a small hill and finding the moist ground too difficult for him to rise upward on the other side without slipping. It was there that he paused and turned his head in search of another path. Surely, the wolves that roamed that land would seek shelter in the mountains. At least, this was what he imagined, and so that was his direction.
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Anwara's thoughts would drift back and forth, like the sea's current (though she'd never actually seen the sea), but she never lingered on something for longer than she should. The red coywolf was not one to procrastinate, and her head would focus primarily on the present - and presently, there was a sleek black figure drifting over the thin lacing of snow unknowingly toward her; man, this was so weird. All three of the guys she'd met here had been... well, guys, and all of them had fur of charcoal - maybe the occasional dusting of grey, but ultimately... black fur. Curious.

They contrasted well with her own coat, the fiery hues of red and orange that dazzled in the sun's beams of light like scorching flames. Her eyes were a vivid yellow, and they swept over the distant figure with mild curiousity. Hopefully he wouldn't be annoying. She'd already dealt with enough annoying things for the rest of her life, quite frankly; no offense to those she'd encountered before this stranger.

"Hey! Dude!" The girl called out, paws swiftly hurrying so the weird-shaped man didn't pass by without noticing her... if that was even possible.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood