Swiftcurrent Creek she blames her excess on my influence
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
backdated to 10/25

She didn't know much about Seabreeze's ex-mate's home, only that it supposedly had a creek running through it--Lost Creek Hollow. Well, jackpot. They found the swift-flowing stream and borders near it; that had been quick! Lily stopped a respectful distance from the boundary, looking over at @Khali with a smile. Then, she tipped her nose back and howled for their prospective allies, wondering who would greet them.

It's pretty here, she remarked absently, gazing around. Not as pretty as the willows, though. But perhaps she was biased. Very likely so.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
the drama had settled, but aria still found that she dreamt of whispers about her throughout the night. what could the rest of the pack possibly think of her? how could her rank remain so high-- when the packs dragoness hated her so. she simply didn't understand. aria stuck to the borders, doing her job the best she could.

she found the strangers along the borders. her ears pricked, tail swinging a few times in a friendly manner. it, of course, paused at a respectable place above her back as she approached and her pale gaze found them both curiously. she stood tall before them, relaxed but proud.

"welcome to swiftcurrent creek," she said gently, a small smile pressed to her features, "can i help you?"
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
you can hop in any time @Khali, I just wanted to get this moving :)

Oh, bloody hell.

Not Lost Creek Hollow, but Swiftcurrent Creek. Lily cursed inwardly at her mistake. She hoped they weren't too terribly far off course. Embarrassment flitted over her features before she tamed it down to something more friendly, albeit abashed.

Erm, well, we were looking for Lost Creek Hollow, the blackbird said, chuckling. Apparently this isn't it. We're looking for a man named Terance, whose pack moved there recently. Do you happen to know where that is? It took her a couple of long beats before she remembered herself-- Oh! How rude of me not to introduce myself--I'm Lily and this is Khali. We're from Elysium; we just moved into the willow forest nearby.

Nice, Lily. Really knocking it out of the park, here.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
feel free to pp Khali if needed in any thread, @Lily!

Khali followed Lily close by her side. His senses were opened wide so that he could tell if there was any danger around. No one would hurt his... well he wasn’t sure what she was to him yet... but he knew he liked her and no one would mess with her. They neared the border of a pack he wasn’t familiar with. 

It’s beautiful, just not as much as the willows.” He said matching her stopping distance. Sooner than he had expected a female wolf showed up and introduced herself and where they were. It wasn’t where they were supposed to be but a good stop along the way he supposed. He didn’t say anything as he thought Lily could handle it herself until he was addressed. As she said his name he gave a smile and a nod. He wanted to chuckle at her introduction of them but didn’t want to make her feel as though she messed up, because she didn’t, some names can be misleading and he was glad she cleared it up.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
oh, so they had been mistaken. had aria remembered everything from her past, she might've remembered the name terance. it was osprey and dante's child. osprey had once been a great mentor to her, and she looked up to dante a great deal. but here, now, the name meant nothing but a name. she wondered if she should have known about this lost creek hollow.

oh... but did she?

typically far more in tune with her recollection of names-- recent recollection, mind you, while her memories fell short from a certain time on, aria typically prided herself with remembering recently told names and faces. the recent drama must've sprung a leak in them now, for aria mixed up a conversation she had with brynn, from easthollow, as saying lost creek hollow-- easily influenced by the words the wolf before her-- lily-- spoke.

"i'm sorry to disappoint you," aria began gently, her lips turning into a smile as the she-wolf flustered quickly to name herself and the wolf beside her, "my name is aria, i am the creeks gamma-- i hope you're settling in well at the willows?" 

and then, in hopes of aiding them, aria said, "i believe the hollow is south of here." though it was an honest mistake, it would be in aria's benefit, since easthollow and lost creek hollow were next-door neighbors to one another.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
No disappointment whatsoever, Lily insisted, shaking her head. It's lovely to meet you, Aria, even by accident. Some mistakes are worth it, she added, with a grin. She glanced over at Khali, nodding in response to the fae's question. Well enough. It's a lot to get used to all at once, but we're getting by.

She pressed her lips tight together in thought, trying to pull up the (flawed) compass in her head. Hopefully not too much south. While she relished the time out and about with Khali, she did now have duties back at Elysium, duties she couldn't just shirk off.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali bidded ado to the female that had said her name was Aria. Lily was doing well with the talking so he didn’t feel that he had room to say much, if anything, to her. After their interaction Lily seemed to be in a pickle. He knew she had been asked to help with duties now that Alarian was gone but didn’t know that she was feeling them so hard. He put his cheek to her side to give her some comfort.

As much as he loved the time out with her, he would love for her not to be as stressed. Hopefully soon they would find the Lost hollow and be able to come back to Seabreeze with the news. Until then he was guarding her with his life, he would let nothing harm a hair on her body.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.