Stone Circle their last hopes on him they'd hung
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Brynn sorry this is late <3
He's eager to meet more of his packmates, despite the initial awkwardness of his encounter with Greyback. Easthollow is a much busier pack than the Sanctuary had ever been — he kind of likes it. Even with the deaths and disappearances he'd heard of, this grief does not seem to hang over the pack like a dark cloud, the way it always had at Broken Boulder. Maybe it was just his leadership — but that isn't an issue anymore, is it?
In an effort to make himself easy to find, he takes to the borders to patrol, leaving his scent here and there as he walks. The pack seems relatively safe, though he's scented the presence of Terance's pack nearby; an odd set-up, but he's sure it'd be common knowledge if the packs were anything less than friendly. Or, he hopes so. With this in mind, he keeps to the western borders, not really eager to test that theory before he can ask.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! <3 Sorry for the wait!

The day found her patrolling as usual. It was not a mundane task for her, though; the delta enjoyed the solitude and satisfaction that usually came with walking the borders and ensuring they were secure. Although she preferred being alone, she never shied away from the opportunity to spend time with a packmate, and so when the scent of one of the new members filled her nostrils, she immediately sought him out. 

She quickened her pace until she saw the male in the distance. She came up behind him, making sure to release a chuff so as not to startle him.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.