Jade Fern Grove You must go on adventures to figure out where you belong
129 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Fire

Bobby had broken off from the rest of the group in an effort to explore the lands for a short while. He didn't intend to be gone for very long, just long enough to check things out on his own a bit. He had traveled from Morningside into a neighboring, unclaimed forest. He passed through the river that ran through it, coming towards the heart of the territory.

It didn't smell like anyone had claimed this territory, at least not in a long time. There were varying scents, but nothing that seemed to linger, which told him no one seemed to stay in the area very long, at least when it came to wolves. His eyes peered for any movement in front of him as he walked among the trees.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
i am.......... so forgetful

Jade Fern was not claimed, although its neighbor territory of Lost Creek Hollow was.  She had surmised they'd moved in just recently from the way their borders were weak in the way that all new packs were (despite the pissing and re-pissing).  She wanted to do her part like she had at Redhawks but she knew her time here was limited — as soon as she healed up well enough she'd go home, and it'd be like she was never here in the first place.

Always intent on re-filling the caches after she'd had a meal, she was out today, but there was little luck to be had here.  Hoping to spend the morning in solitude she did not return home, and was discouraged when she heard footfalls too heavy and distinctive to be anything other than another wolf.  She waited (un)comfortably in the brush for him to come in view, then let out a small noise to alert him of her presence.
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
129 Posts
Ooc —
No worries! Is it okay that I bump this to current?

A new scent caught his attention, this one being fresher than the others. He was on alert instantly, his ears swiveling as his eyes scanned the area. He continued his forward motion, albeit more slowly now. When he heard the sound, he paused, his head swinging in the direction it came. He saw her, then, partially hidden in the bush. 

She hadn't attacked him, so he hoped this would be a positive meeting. He relaxed his stance a bit, and turned his body towards her. Hello, I'm Robin of Dageda, he introduced himself. Some called him by his middle name, Bobby, as well. He waited to see if she would return the introduction.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
that'd be perfect

She peered out from her hiding place in the bushes, sharp-eyed and prepared to run.  There was a time where she would've greeted herself already, tried to become friends.  That girl was dead, and Blackfeather had been the catalyst.  Nashoba had been the catalyst.  Raven had been the catalyst.  She realizes now it goes back further than that.  She doesn't think on it. 

Phoenix, she says.  of.. where?  Not where she's staying.  Not of Redhawks, because she's leaving there, too.  Nowhere, I guess.  I'm staying with Lost Creek Hollow, just north of here, and.. I think my family's pack is allied with yours, or something.  Redhawks.  She draws a paw across the ground.  Robin, she repeats, like the bird?
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in