Lost Creek Hollow i know you can't eat leather, but you can't stop me
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
the stars had not been kind to him recently. he'd realized only recently that he had not taken to viewing them anymore. they reminded him of his children, who he once stargazed with. he hoped they still loved the stars as much as he did, and that everything that had happened to their little family hadn't impacted that. the stars were not a part of this, this could not be held against them.

this, terance knew, and so he laid in a large clearing, paws tucked beneath his breast, and stared up at them. despite the recent weather, tonight was clear, and terance was thankful for this. it made him sad to look upon them tonight, but their beauty was relieving, in some way.

terance took a piece of whatever he'd been holding on to, whatever pain the night sky had caused him lately, and he said goodbye to it. his green gaze moved gently along the constellations, a single shooting star passing overhead. his ears flicked, nose twitching, but he said nothing. 

maybe it meant something.
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The pack had grown exponentially, it seemed overnight. There was a flood of newcomers since Lost Creek Hollow had combined with another pack. Rueger wasn't really sure where that left him in the mix, or what it meant for their leadership. He supposed his own ranking didn't really matter, but he was interested if there were any new leaders. His loyalty had been first to Rannoch, and now to Terance. 

So, in search of answers, he went in search of his Alpha. He found him gazing under the night sky, and chuffed his presence. He wasn't interested in stars, and therefore hadn't been looking up. But, why was his leader sitting out here all by himself? He settled beside Terance, sitting on his haunches. He was quiet a few moments, feeling like the moment deserved seriousness. There was a vibe in the air. He took a sidelong glance at Terance. Sup? he asked, in case the other male wanted to talk.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
how casual. terance did not mind the company, especially since it was rueger. he allowed it without a word, eyeing the man quietly for a minute before turning back to the stars. only when rueger asked sup, did his concentration fully break, and a huff of amusement played from his lips.

"just star-gazing," he commented idly, crown falling back down as he turned to look at his subordinate, "what brings you out this late at night?" the answer might've been obvious, who knows, but terance asked anyway, since it seemed the other male wanted a conversation.
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rueger's gaze turned to Terance when he said he was star-gazing. He wasn't as interested in those lights as others were. As far as he was concerned, they were no threat, and therefore he didn't concern himself with them much. Just patrolling, he answered. He was pretty random with his patrols, not wanting to be tracked. Seen you out here, so I thought I'd see how you were, he added.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"oh, i'm fine," terance returned with a small smile. he had come to terms with a few things tonight, feeling pretty calm and collected. he was fine, really. maybe not entirely, but he would be, and he was working on it. "it's late for a patrol," he commented, nose twitching as he regarded the mercenary, though he completely moved on a few moments later, "and yourself? how are you settling in?"