Stone Circle Boy, have I got news for you
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
She's looking for Howl, but since he is inactive, anyone who can tell her he isn't here. Set for the early evening of Nov 6th

She traveled from Morningside that morning and the sun was almost set when she arrived to the borders of Easthollow. The day had given her time to think about whether or not she wanted to stay at Morningside, or follow her brother to Moonspear. That decision partly weighed on how Howl reacted to the news she was bringing him today. If he wanted to be in Faye's life, it would be easier if she was in Morningside, since it was closer to Easthollow.

Since she was from an allied pack, and Valette knew who she was, she didn't expect any aggression from that. Especially since she wasn't going to be showing any herself. She came to a stop about a dozen yards from the border, her tail wagging by her hocks. She tilted her head back and howled for Howl, unaware that he wasn't here. She sat back on her haunches and waited patiently.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It had been a slow day for the stone wolf, her paws carried her through the forest almost aimlessly as she thought over some possible tasks for herself that day. They would have to wait, however, as a call caught the female's ear. It would be a few minutes for the traveler before the long-legged wolf pushed her way into the clearing to greet her. Golden eyes scanned over the newcomer's stance before lifting her muzzle slightly to address the other wolf, Hello...What brings you to the edge of Easthollow?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She only had to wait a few minutes before someone appeared before her. Her tail wagged a bit as the other female asked what her business was here. My name is Aviana, an ally from Morningside. I came to see Howl, if he's available, she asked politely. She wasn't put off by the fact he hadn't come himself, as he wouldn't know the sound of her howl. But, at least there was someone here who could call for him.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
 Upon hearing the allied pack's name she relaxed her stance a bit, hoping she would come off more friendly. The grey wolf tilted her head as she racked her brain for names and faces, but the name Howl just kept coming up blank. Sure she had only been with Easthollow for a short time, but she was pretty sure she had seen all the members of the pack around at least at some point. I'm sorry, I'm afraid we do not have a member named Howl. However, I joined just before fall, perhaps I just have not gotten to know him yet? What does he look like? One thing Ira did know was the lack of males in Easthollow, there were only so many faces that could be Howl, and even then she could narrow that list.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her face fell when the woman before her admitted she didn't know anyone by that name. But, she gave the reasoning that maybe she didn't know him yet. Plausible, and Aviana grasped at the hope. He's sort of a chocolate-brown, with black on his upper face, ear tips, and down his back, she described. Aviana hadn't met another wolf with his kind of coloring, so he stood out to her. Maybe enough that he would stand out to this woman, as well?
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira fell silent once more as she thought about the coloring of each male in Easthollow. The only one who had a somewhat similar design was new to the pack, and she knew for a fact that his name was not Howl. She gave a small shake of her head as she refocused on the wolf in front of her. We do not have anyone who meets that description, I am sorry, but the wolf you are looking for must have moved on.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana's frown deepened as it was confirmed Howl wasn't here. She racked her brain, going over the conversation of that day, and all she could remember was that he had told her he was here. Maybe he had left between then and when Ira had joined. But, where was he now?

She gave the Easthollow wolf a small smile. Alright, well, maybe I will find him on my journey, she said hopefully. I appreciate your time, Ira. If you don't mind, if he happens to come by, could you tell him Aviana is looking for him? she asked politely.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The stone wolfess gave dip of her head in acknowledgment. Of course. Which direction should I point him if he is to appear? Honestly, the chances of her running into this wolf were very slim, but if he had been an Easthollow wolf, maybe someone else knew what happened to him. She could always ask around later. Maybe he was one of the "lost souls" Valette had mentioned.
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her head was still realign from the news that Howl wasn't here, trying to figure out where to go from here. Really, there was only one option: Home. 

Her eyes snapped back to Ira when she realized she was being asked a question. To Morningside, she replied. I appreciate your help, she added genuinely. With a small smile, she turned to leave the borders of Easthollow.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I see. I'll keep an eye out for any wolf named howl then and send him your way. She would wait at the border as the Morningside wolf left. She wasn't worried about her, but she would make sure the border was clear before continuing along her path.