Stone Circle and they weighed him like a ton
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He tries to fight the hints of anxiety bubbling up in his chest as he leads @Kechik to Easthollow's borders; surely Valette isn't the type of leader to turn someone away based on their blood? Maybe that's something he should have asked prior to joining — or maybe not. Ugh. Ugh. He shoves the thoughts away and turns to offer his golden companion a warm smile as they come to the borders. If all goes well, the boy will have a home; he tries to focus on that, rather than the ways this could go wrong. The thought relaxes him a little, so he wastes no time in calling for @Valette.
8 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Kechik had been fine at first, excited even. He had what he considered a new friend at his side, and a hopeful attitude. But now they were at the borders. Oh boy. Easthollow looks like a bountiful place, and Kechik is sure that if he could be accepted here it could be a home. A real home. He wanted that more than anything. But a nagging pit in his stomach told him things would go bad. That this Valette would chase him away, it even crossed his mind that Alarian might be a faker, leading him to his death. But that was a way stupid idea. Alarian was his hot new friend right?

You can do this Kechik, he reassured himself in thought form, turning to meet the charcoal and sand furred man beside him. He returned the smile, but he was obviously nervous, it showed in the wideness of his eyes and the shuffling of his big paws. You sure this is a great idea cause I’m feeling like maybe this was a bad idea, he blurted out in a hushed tone to Alarian. His nerves were getting the best of him. But he’d be fine! He’d be cool once the leaders were here. C’mon man, be cool.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was called to the borders. It seemed that she was called to the borders often lately. The female didn't mind, it often meant that someone was visiting or that they would have a wolf that would like to join. Those were the most likely scenarios. Valette liked the social interaction, then again she had become a rather social wolf. If someone would have told her that when she was a yearling and just lost her family she would have laughed in their face.

When she approached the border there was one familiar face. It was Alarian. Valette offered him a smile in greeting and then turned to the wolf he brought. It was a loner, but perhaps someone from his previous pack that wanted to join their ranks as well? Valette glanced over the male curiously. "Welcome. I am Valette, leader of Easthollow," she greeted and then looked at Alarian so he could explain the situation and why he brought the stranger to her. She had the feeling she knew but still, it was clear the female wanted a clarification.

1,293 Posts
Ooc —
It'll be fine, He reassures the boy, trying to sound confident. Unlike Kechik, he finds himself settling more as he thinks about it — he can at least trust his own choice of pack, right? Before he can say more, Valette appears, and his attention turns quickly to her. He returns her smile, tail swishing behind him, and dips his head in greeting.
Hello Valette — this is Kechik, He says, nodding toward his golden companion. I met him in the grove north of here. He's interested in joining Easthollow — so I figured I'd bring him to you. He almost says more, but — probably best to let the kid speak for himself, really. He's never been great at talking anyway.