Hushed Willows I’m gonna go see you soon
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Private 
@Seabreeze , dated before Khali and Lily left to go find Lost Hollow. :)

Khali was nervous but excited to be going on a journey with Lily. First though he knew it would be a good idea to speak with Seabreeze, he wanted to make sure she was okay after the move. He moved softly through the territory making sure he looked every where for her. Eventually he had caught her scent faintly. 

A small bark escaped his throat echoing toward the scent. Hopefully she was nearby and would hear it. He wanted to tell her about his nerves going on this journey, he just needed a friend to confide in. His paws stopped for a moment waiting to see if he would get anything in return.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
[narrow]She'd always hated doing this type of work; marking the borders, securing the cache... her efforts had always been better spent in the arts of medicine and healing.  But she was a leader now, and she knew she'd just have to suck it up.  There was nobody else to do this job.  Few of them were even adults anymore and even fewer had able bodies with Alarian and Korei gone.

Although in hindsight, she wasn't sure what they'd done around the pack anyway.  She'd never even met Korei, and Alarian had done more scouting outside the territory (for what reason?) than he had spent inside being a leader.  She didn't resent either of them for it, but she wished it could be different, because now more than ever they really needed the help.

There was one wolf who had stepped up to the plate, though, and it was the one who called out to her now.  She turned, rubbing a paw across her muzzle before she addressed him.  Hello, Khali.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Finally he saw Seabreeze and she greeted him. He smiled and dipped his head respectfully first. "Seabreeze, how are you?" he said as he thought back to the Sanctuary and how hard she was working to keep everyone alive. "Hopefully being more rested now than before." he chuckled.

For a moment he forgot the reason he wanted to even talk to her as the thought of their old home had burrowed into his head. "Oh, I just wanted to check in before Lily and I had left. " this time his tone a little more serious. Khali wanted to make sure everything would be fine not without him but without Lily, who he knew was promoted to a leader with Alarian gone.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
She emits a laugh that is less forced than the ones she'd offered in their previous discussion.  Things are hard, but it's getting better, even with the departure of Delight's partner.  I am, she admits, tail swaying, and yourself?  Khali had been a big help in keeping everyone — including herself — in top shape back at the Sanctuary.

That's very kind of you.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Khali smiled, happy with the answer he received from her. I am getting well adjusted and sleeping well also. I think it was the right thing to do when we moved. Now no one is sick and everyone is doing well. he said with a nod. Maybe it was a bit selfish that he didn't care if they lost some members in the move, he missed them yes, but it was better for the majority if they moved.

The sandy man was quite grateful for the leaders that Elysium had now. He wish Alarian had stayed but he couldn't fret over that too much.