Whitefish River [m] lava lamp
the fever becomes my home.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes.

His whole body ached but luckily that was it. He didn't look too terrible, a little ruffled fur and some minor cuts and bruises. So it should have been expected he would have ached. But his winter fur was growing in thicker than his usual short coat and his weight was around average.

Considering how his last few weeks had been the man should have been perhaps happy. Yet that scowl was still etched into his features and that dead look still rested in his eyes.

He was relieved to find a water source though. His throat was raw and hoarse and the cold rushing water would be lapped at greedily by the aging male.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig found herself away from the Plateau that day—and being away from it felt more right than it ever had before. She too took a drink from the river, and then traveled farther along the river. Soon she came upon a dark male drinking from the water. Half of her didn’t feel like talking at all. She hated her life right now and wasn’t sure how she felt about… anything, to be honest. But the other half of her wanted—needed—to talk to anyone who wasn’t a member of the Plateau. She sighed, and then gave a weary, “Hail.”
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
It was a younger female who called out to him and she wore the musk of others, a pack. She was in her prime obviously. Or at least Aleks thought so. He licked the water droplets off of his muzzle before giver he a sharp nod. Hello. He replied short and curt. He kept his body language rather neutral, not yet relaxed but it was obvious he did not intend to be a threat to the stranger.

Aleks. He greeted shortly as his orange gaze stayed trained on her, examining her body language for how he might need to react. Aleks knew they were on neutral lands for his trained nose had not detected borders but that did not mean pack wolves wouldn't get territorial of neutral lands.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This male seemed to be like her. Not much one for talking—although Grezig spoke now more than she ever had before. His body language was neutral. Grezig let her tail wag once or twice just to show that she was friendly but otherwise made no particular effort to be overly nice. She just wasn’t in the mood to play the good little host. Not after everything that had happened. He offered her his name and she returned in kind. “Grezig. I’m—

Beta of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack, is what she had been about to say. Except that she no longer wanted to associate with that place. But she didn’t know what else to say, so she just turned her face away awkwardly and looked out at nothing. “Are you alone?” she asked after a moment, trying to dampen the cringe-y feeling she was currently experiencing.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
He nodded his head and stored her name away for possible future use. It was a rough and heavy name, one he could appreciate. It reminded him of the Frozen Territories naming and he could not deny the hurt in his heart. Yet he hid it down like he had always done.

Very much so. The male admitted as he glanced around, wondering if someone was lingering to make it look like he had company. Alas they were the only ones present at the time. Yourself? Had he been fooled by the scents on her pelt? Perhaps she had departed recently rather than was a part of.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
This post is rated M for one curse word.
Tag for reference only

Aleks confirmed that he was alone, but then asked the dreaded question. Was she

Grezig sighed. “I’m a member of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack, up there.” She motioned with her head to the plateau in the distance. “But I…” She paused. Was it wise to share her thoughts with a stranger? Did it even matter at this point? She would be speaking the truth, and who would it hurt? “I plan on leaving soon. I am the beta there, but things have become… tense. So.” She sat up a little straighter. “I do not know where I will be going yet, and haven’t told them anything, but…” She shrugged, such a noncommittal gesture. Maybe she wouldn’t tell anyone. Maybe she was under no obligation to let them know anything. Fuck them all.

But in her heart she knew she would end up telling them, probably call a meeting to let everyone know at once. Maybe have a few heartfelt goodbyes alone with one or two of them. She worried most for the boy. @Illidan. Would he, perhaps, leave with her? Was it selfish to think something like that? He was just as much Liri’s and Kavik’s as he was Grezig’s. But really… he belonged to no one. 

She sighed, having forgotten that Aleks was even there.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
His eyes followed where she motioned. A soft O forming from his lips, although he did not do much else. A simple acknowledgement was enough for Aleks. He was not one to offer advice and so he simply nodded a soft I understand look flashed in his burnt orange eyes. He had been in the position before and was a firm believer in the "Not Owing Other Wolves Shit" religion.

He easily allowed her her contemplative moment, not one to pressure things nor get tangled up in others' emotions. Do you require a distraction or shall I let you contemplate? He asked in a calm tone as one brow quirked slightly, it was obvious he wouldn't be offended if she rather him leave.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual references

’Do you require a distraction or shall I let you contemplate?’

Grezig’s head whipped around to meet his gaze. “What kind of distraction?” she demanded, immediately, without thinking, and one brow quirked in blatant curiosity.

It was a strange thing for a wolf like Grezig to immediately assume he meant to fuck her.  That that was the distraction he was implying. But her brain had been so twisted up and flipped upside down recently that sex was on her mind more than it ever had been before. After all, this whole ordeal had been caused because she’d wanted to have sex with Kavik. For breeding purposes, only, but still. There it was. The cause of all of her problems. 

And here was this male, offering himself to her as a distraction for all of her problems. And she couldn’t even find herself caring very much. In fact, she wanted it. She’d never done it before and didn’t see what the big deal was. But she wanted to know. She wanted to know now.

Then again, that might not have been what Aleks was implying at all.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

His heart ached with the thought of Katyenka and yet he knew she was nowhere around. Not to catch him, not to scold him, nor to even offer him company. Company. He craved it after a lonesome stunt all by himself. But could Grezig be convinced to soothe his aching soul for a moment in time?

He was a gentleman though. He did no elaborate displays or even used a fancy string of words to woo her. Aleks had (for now) no interest in a proper courtship with someone. I'm in need of company. He spoke in a hoarse, slightly hushed tone. His heart ached more and somewhere in the back of his mind he knew he was going about things wrong. She was not Katyenka nor could she replace the void.

Let me have your company for the evening? There was no demand to his words. If she thought him rude and wished to leave, he would not stop her.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual references.

The man suddenly seemed sad, even as he asked for her company. She wished he would be blunt about it because she needed to make sure she understood him correctly. She stood up and took a step closer to him. “If you’re talking about sex,” she began… then wasn’t very sure where to go with it. “I have never done it before. I know what it involves but I don’t know if my inexperience will be… okay with you.” Oh Gods. Was she really about to do this? In the middle of nowhere? With a man she’d just met? Jesus. How desperate was she? And when had she become so desperate?

Really, though, she was doing it more out of curiosity than anything else. Right?
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes.

She was blunt but he did not mind. He offered a small smile — which was more than he offered most — before he spoke. Your inexperience with sex is fine. If you know what it involves you're already more informed than most who have no experience. It was honest. Aleks was pretty sure his first time had been a fumbling mess but...well, instinct helped most wild animals figure out what the hell they were doing. Why wouldn't it do the same in this case?

Aleks knew there would be conflicted feelings following this encounter later but if she was ready, he was too.
INVINCIBLE · EARTHQUAKE · POWERFUL
49 Posts
Ooc —
edit: bts discussion, edited content

He trailed after her lazily, worried that when she departed from the plateau tonight it'd be the last they'd ever see of her.  He still thought that the way Liri had treated her Beta had been beyond acceptable, though he had little desire to throw himself into the midst of it.  

He was nearly about to call out to her when he heard their conversation, and he stiffened, bristling.  Was this why she'd been so focused on him and his company?  He supposed it was better for her to get it (lol) from someone else than to find out that he could not provide it for her.  He stood there for a moment before remembering himself, and as he pulled to leave he caught Grezig's eye.  He blinked and broke their contact and swiftly turned tail to head towards the forests so Grezig would be able to do as nature intended.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Aleks seemed fine with the fact that Grezig was a virgin. He was taking this as logically as she was, which cut down on any awkward feelings she might have been experiencing otherwise. She nodded. “All right.” She took another step toward him. “Don’t expect me to be very… loving, or anything.” The thought of sidling up to this man and licking the corner of his maw grossed her out so badly. She wasn’t doing this because she loved him. She didn’t even know him. She was doing this mostly to get it over with, so that she could say she’d done it.

Without much hesitation, she turned so that her butt was facing him, and then lifted her tail out of the way. She looked over her shoulder at him, perhaps the sexiest pose he was going to get out of her, but only did it so that she could ask, “Like this, right?” 

But then a noise distracted her and she turned her face back around so she could see in front of her—and locked eyes with Siege. He was relatively far away, but still close enough that she could see his face. And she looked right at him as she stood prone before another man. Well. If he wanted a go, he’d have to wait his turn. She motioned with her head for him to get the fuck outta here and then turned back towards Aleks. “Do not worry about him. Continue.”
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
feel free to archive or we can continue with it being after

He nodded his head in an understanding way. Aleks had no intention of being rather loving either, he barely knew her and it would make things worse for him personally if he tried to be all embracing. Indeed. He informed her as she positioned. Then she said something that caught him off guard. He hadn't even noticed the man but he was just as quick to dismiss the other's presence as he had learned of it. It seemed like the other was leaving anyway. So Aleks continued with the course of nature as he had been instructed to.

-fade to black-
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Aleks did not seem to mind Siege’s sudden appearance and just as sudden disappearance. Without further ado, he began. She had not expected pain, but it was pain she could bear and he was not aggressive with her. She had no previous knowledge of sex and assumed that it would simply always hurt. That made her wonder why people made such a big deal about it. Perhaps it was different when one was in heat. Then, it was about pups, and Grezig could certainly understand that excitement.

When it was over, she lay down to rest and looked up at Aleks, but she did not know what to say, so she looked away again. Eventually, she landed on the words, “Thank you,” and then fell silent.
65 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
He reclined on his haunches and soon enough slid down onto the ground soon after Grezig. Her words felt odd to him. No on had ever...thanked him for such an action. No need to thank me but you're welcome. He kindly returned in deep tones with a dip of his head. Briefly he groomed himself, slicking down the ruffled fur on his side.

If...that did not help any, I do not mind offering myself in a more productive way. An ear to listen, a working set of paws or maybe she would want him to simply disappear now. It had been his original intention to be a kind presence for as long as they were in contact and it seemed that hadn't changed.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig watched Aleks sink to the ground beside her. ’No need to thank me, but you're welcome,’ he said. 

She nodded, unsure if she should say anything else. Maybe redact her thanks. But then he was speaking again. He was offering to help her in “a more productive way.”

“What does that mean?” she asked him. “What other… services are you offering?” She wasn’t sure how else to ask that question, though the way she’d asked it made her feel awkward. Trying to brush off the awkwardness, she plunged ahead without waiting for a response. “Do you plan on joining any packs before winter sets in?”

But the male, who had been so hopeful only moments before, no longer seemed interested in helping her. With an annoyed snort, especially after all the trouble Grezig had just gone through, she got up and left him there. Sometimes she did not understand males.

[Exit.]