Blacktail Deer Plateau little pistol
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Private 
forward dated to 11/10

ever since the day the newcomer had come, two questions plagued his thoughts. who was that man and why was minori so angry with him? he was too far away to hear the details that day, so the answers were left up to his own interpretation. maybe he was an old foe or a disliked family member. issun had suspensions towards the stranger, whoever he may be.

that night, the warrior had a hard time getting sleep. curiosity got the best of him. so, he picked himself up, took a seat outside his den, and howled for @Minori.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori had just begun to fall asleep when Issun called. She groaned and lifted her head, pushing herself up. She wanted at least one night of complete peace. Even so she wanted to know what Issun needed from her so she headed over to his den and sat down in front of him, still looking sleepy as all hell. "Yes Issun?" she asked and yawned silently, her jaws clicking together.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
his tail slowly swayed when he saw her. she looked extremely tired, like him. perhaps it would’ve been smarter to wait until morning but he couldn’t contain himself.

despite that, he still didn’t want to go straight in with questions. “a ‘hello’ would be nice,” he joked. “i want to talk to you. I was gonna ask if you wanted to walk while we do but uh, we can stay here if you want.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She snorted and rolled her eyes standing up and moving closer to him staring into his eyes "Hello Issun. Yes, we can walk and talk at this ungodly hour" she said in a playfully teasing voice and bumped him with her shoulder before turning and heading toward the forest, motioning for him to follow her. When he did she remained silent for a moment before speaking again "Is everything okay?" she asked. It hadn't occured to her at first that he may be upset or have a problem with something until now.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he huffed with amusement before following her. “i could ask you the same thing,” he replied after she spoke. “that man at the border...” he paused to read her expression. “who was he? you didn’t look happy to see him.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori turned to look at him wondering for a moment why he would think she wasn't okay. Then he asked about the borders and she realised what he meant. She hadn't realized that he had been there. Her reunion with Corvus flashed through her mind and she licked her lips, ducking her head and hesitating "Corvus. That was..that was Corvus." she said and went silent. There wasn't a hint of anger to her voice anymore, but a note of fondness. It was quite clear that something had changed in her feelings about him. She couldn't recall if she had ever mentioned Corvus to Issun before and turned to gauge his expression.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
corvus

he remembered the name in an instant. the man who had caused minori, his friend whom he cared so deeply for, to break. pried down my walls, earned my trust. then he left. those were her words, filled with malice and pain. the memory caused him to dig his claws into the earth.

it wasn’t only his name that bothered him, but the way she said it. so softly. so fondly. like nothing had ever happened. it confused him if anything.

after a long silence, he spoke with a hint of anger in his voice. “minori he-hurt you, was what he wanted to say, but he held his tongue. that man left without a word and now he was back without consequence. what were liri and kavik thinking? if it were up to him, he’d have never step foot in this plateau again.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori saw the anger and confusion in his face and knew she had told Issun what happened at some point. "He was laying injured and dying somewhere because of the bear" she cut him off and gave him a sharp look. "I had no idea about that when I was angry. I can't hate him for almost dying can I? And he came back. That matters to me" she sounded defensive before she sighed and looked at the ground "I trust him even though he reminds me of Higoro. Maybe it'll prove to be foolish, maybe not."
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
turns out he hadn’t left willingly, no, he was injured. issun looked away from minori. his eyes could burn through bone right now. this wasn’t right, all of it was backwards. he should’ve stayed and got help from liri... he should’ve...
                                   he should’ve...
jealously lingered in his mind. why couldn't sage be like this corvus? or malice? why did everyone he love have to leave him and this guy pops up like some fairytale?
no, he should be happy for minori. this guy almost dies and he comes back by some miracle. minori seemed to be pleased with his return. he shouldn’t feel this way. but he does. and he can’t help it.  
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He was silent and he wasn't looking at her, there was a tenseness in the air radiating from him that worried her. She opened her mouth, hesitated and closed it again. She felt bad...why did she feel bad? Wasn't she allowed to have more than one friend? Even though she wasn't quite sure that her feelings for Corvus was just friendly any more. She turned to look at him again and stopped walking, she moved closer to him and pushed her nose into his neck fur "Issun...what's wrong? You aren't looking at me..." she whispered.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he must’ve zoned out because when she walked in front of him it scent a jolt up his spine. he looked down for a moment, trying to mask the anger and jealousy. she couldn’t see it, he wouldn’t let her.

he welcomed her touch and rested his head on hers. the contact bought a nice warm feeling to it, almost enough to forget about his troubles. but they still remained in the back of his mind.

sorry,” he mumbled softly, “i’m- i’m fine. i’m glad that corvus is ok.” he had to stop himself from growling after those last words. it was a lie, or, wait, no. he didn’t wish for the man’s death it was just-

it was complicated.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She pressed her ears back against her head when be brushed her concern off, saying he was fine and that he was glad Corvus was alright. It was so obvious that he did not feel happy about it but she wasn't sure whether to press or not. Why wouldn't Issun talk to her about what he felt? He had always encouraged her to talk to him. Feeling a bit stung she pulled back and turned around "Oh...okay. well...it's late. Maybe we're both just better off going to sleep?" she turned her eyes away and let her voice slip back into it's usual "I'll be civil but not warm" type of tone.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
wanna fade?

he took a step back when she pulled away. his looked at anything but her face. “uh yeah,” he said softly as he turned to leave. “goodnight minori,” he sighed before walking back to his den.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The sting grew and she didn't respond when Issun said goodnight and she didn't return to her den. Instead she continued walking, wondering why she felt so sad again. Issun had seemed hurt and she couldn't figure out why he felt that way or why he wouldn't talk to her.

Archiving! Love these two
Purple= japanese
Bold= english