Firestone Hot Springs fly me to the moon
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

he just couldn’t take it anymore. he needed a break. away from minori, away from the plateau, away from everyone. perhaps time away to himself would soothe his nerves.

he traveled to a place that wasn’t too far from the territory. the hot springs were not unfamiliar to him. he’d passed by them a few times throughout the years and knew it was a perfect place to relax. when he came upon them, he rested on one of the warm stones.
common | japanese
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
it's very cold out, but the air is warm around the hot springs. the yearling is drawn in by the warmth more than anything; her coat is quite thin, and the cold bites and nags at her insistently. the relief is so overwhelming at first that she doesn't even notice the stranger resting upon one of the stones. but then she does, and the sight of him startles her so much that she takes a stumbling step backward, a soft yip slipping from her as she loses her footing and splashes very ungracefully into the water.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the warmth radiating from the earth was enough to put one to sleep. his eyelids began to flutter and his muscles began to relax. the world started to fade to black, that was until a gray figure crossed his vision.

she didn’t seem to notice him at first, but when she did she fell into a pool of water. his head shot up with surprise and he called, “are you ok?
common | japanese
well if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost
55 Posts
Ooc —
it takes her a moment to regain her footing and pull herself from the water. immediately she starts to shiver, almost missing the stranger's concerned question as she shakes the water from her thin coat and turns to frantically groom some of the moisture from her fur. she registers it after a moment, though, and turns her gaze back to the dark male as if suddenly remembering he exists. um, it comes out quiet, almost too quiet. she swallows and tries again, a little louder this time, though it sounds odd through her chattering teeth. yeah, i'm fine, thanks. she shifts uncertainly, wondering if the stranger is disturbed by her presence, or if she ought to move closer, maybe strike up a conversation. the latter seems like the normal thing to do — but she's never been much good at social things like this, so she stays where she is, shivering and feeling awkward.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
the girl didn’t seem to be inclined to start conversation, so he took initiative. he figured that it’d be a good way to keep himself occupied.

issun jumped from the rock and waded towards her. “i’m sorry if i scared you,” he said as he dipped his head, “name’s issun.
common | japanese