Stone Circle tony don't sweat it; keep your hand steady
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Valette dated for yesterday
Between his encounter with Lily and the mess he's made with Outlander, he's been kind of a wreck. It's easy enough to hide it from his new packmates; hiding it from himself is far more difficult. But that's exactly what he's doing anyway — or, trying. It's not really working, but he can pretend.
He's patrolling now, as if enough laps around the border freezing his ass off might help. The dim, frosty morning seems to mock his efforts; it's difficult to see past the fog over the land, and near impossible to stop shivering. He tries to make it tolerable by reminding himself that it'll warm up later in the day — but that doesn't make it any warmer right now, so it doesn't actually help.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette couldn't really sleep. Her mind was too busy screaming at her that a very available bachelor was wanting her. It was her logical mind fighting her hopeless romantic side. She kept wavering back and forth about Greyback liking her, and she liking him return but the big question lingered... Was it love for her? Valette went to the stones. Perhaps she should got to the mother stone and ask for advise. It would be good to speak out all what she was feeling. However, as she reached the stones she saw something moving in the distance. It was tough to see with the fog.

The female instantly sped towards the ghost walking through the fog. It was moving close to their borders and if it was an intruder then she could instantly chase them out. Valette made sure that her approach was heard. She put her paws down with more force than needed. As she came closer she realized that she knew this wolf. She hit the breaks and managed to slow down in time. "Oh Alarian it is you," she spoke. It was clear that Valette thought she had seen something out of the order.

1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The sudden, forceful approach of another stops him dead in his tracks, and he freezes as the figure approaches rapidly through the fog. His hackles start to prickle right as he registers Valette's scent, and he relaxes slightly. He doesn't quite relax fully until she starts to slow down, though. Valette, He greets in return, eyes slightly wide as he takes in the sight of her. Um, sorry if I startled you — are you alright? The woman strikes him as someone normally more collected than this, so he can't help but be a little concerned — not that he's in any place to judge, mess that he is.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette relaxed when seeing it was just the healer and not some intruder she would have to face alone. It was probably the fog that made her unable to identify the male. "Sorry, I thought you were a stranger. I was watching from the stones," she explained to the male. She felt a bit guilty for not recognizing him, then again, she didn't know the male for that long really. "You did nothing wrong," she assured him.

The charcoal female gave a glance over him. "Patrolling the borders? Or were you planning on going somewhere?," she asked curiously. That sounded a bit controlling. She didn't want the male to feel like he was being checked. She was just generally curious. She would make that know to him that he was free to travel. They used to have a lot of scouts in Easthollow after all.

1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Something seems a little off about the alpha, though he can't say for sure; admittedly, he hasn't known her for very long. No harm done, He says to her apology, offering a reassuring smile. Her questions spark his own curiosity. He can't help but wonder if Valette has noticed that he spends a lot of time outside the territory — and if that might be a problem. But he tucks those questions away for later, opting to answer hers first. Patrolling right now, He clarifies, tail swishing. I've been thinking about taking a bit of a longer trip away from the territory soon, though — to see if my old herb cache has survived the cold so far, and maybe bring it back here.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head when Alarian spoke that she hadn't done anything wrong. It seemed that the male was patrolling. Valette offered a quick smile. "I'm glad that you are helping out at the borders," Valette spoke to him. Valette instantly dipped her head again, as a form of nodding. "Oh yes, that is totally fine," she returned. "We could use some medical herbs for if someone gets injured," Valette agreed. "You can just howl to me when you howl and return, then we know when you are away for traveling," she spoke.