Phoenix Maplewood What's wrong with making pies
53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
All Welcome 
All welcome, looking for members to interact with!

Laska had finally gotten her good nights sleep. After a good meal of a small rabbit that filled her belly to the brim she laid down in a den that wasn't already occupied but smelled like it had been before. The snow queen had slept for hours, 3 to be exact. She woke up in the afternoon as the sun hit its highest peak. A small wind chill had blown through causing small chills to invade her skin. Laska slowly rose on her own time and stretched out her legs a bit.

It had only been a few hours since she had been accepted here and it had already felt like home. She hoped that soon the members would feel more like her family. A good hunt would get her awake for the rest of the day. The snow queen wanted to find someone else and ask if they would like to join her. Laska padded off toward where she had saw @Sunny leave her when he showed her the den sites.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He had shown Laska where to pick a site for her den and then after saying goodnight, had headed toward his own den. He had decided to take a few hours rest of his own and had tried, though he was unsuccessful. Finally he decided to get up, looking even more tired than before and headed out of his den in time to see Laska heading his way. He smiled, happy to see that she looked less tired than the night before "Good morning, How did you sleep?" he asked in a warm tone.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

53 Posts
Ooc — Lis
It was a surprise to see the leader emerge from his den as well, but a nice one. A tail wag greeted him as she amost ran into him. A small but nervous giggle escaped her. "I'm settled in fine. Hoping to go out later for some stretching of my legs. A hunt maybe or gather some things. How did you sleep?" she asked him. Of course he didn't need to know her whole day but it had felt nice to talk to someone after being alone for so long.

Sunny seemed to be a respectful leader, one who wanted the best for his followers. No matter how small their numbers, the snow queen would try and provide all she could for them. That was the least she could do for Sunny as he had given her a place to call home.

Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. - Kenneth Branagh

1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was a bit startling the way she greeted him, enthusiastic and eager. It was small things like this that made his brain fully realise he was now leader of Morningside and not just another pack member. He gave her a warm smile, tired eyes brightening a bit as he was infected with a bit of her energy "I'm glad you made yourself at home Laska. I didn't sleep too well but that isn't too abnormal. Maybe we can go hunt together later?" he suggested. He hadn't had a good hunt in quite some time and found he was excited to attempt one.
Birdcatcher: 4/10