Silver Creek Daydreaming of the future
9 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
All Welcome 
all welcome but i amgoing to tag my siblings @Harrison @Grayson @Addison 

The smallest Odolf had had been easy to look over, she embodied her father's teachings. Women were to be seen and not heard, her opinion did not matter nor did her point of view though she really liked the place her brother had chosen as their base camp. She hoped they would stay here, that this would be where her brothers chose this lovely area as their permanent home. Chocolate eyes moved from one tree to the next, very quietly saying the names of what species of timber they were to keep them vivid in her mind. Silver maple, cedar, fir, oak. They were all such lovely trees, the way a few breeds turned colors before falling to the moss carpeted floor, she could only imagine the laughter and games that would come from her children as they played along those fallen leaves and the soft bed of moss. Moss carried medical properties but this moss would also help protect not just her children but everyone else's as they played and wrestled. 

The thought of children caused her to smile, how she could not wait for her brother to pick her a husband so that she might carry that man's pups and legacy though they would always be called Odolf children rather than that man's last name. Just as any Odolf child had. Pale paws moved along the moss and snow covered ground, reaching the small creek that she was enchanted with. It always made a soft trickle sound that helped her fall asleep as well as soothe any trouble that may have been going on in her mind. After a few laps of the chilled water she perched herself on a rather large rock that seemed to hang slightly over the slow moving liquid. It allowed her to stretch out in a lady-like fashion, one where her front paws crossed over each other and her back legs to flair out to the side crossed as well. She looked down at her reflection for a moment before simply daydreaming of the children she might have, picturing them playing in the creek when it was warm.

A sigh escaped her lips as she let her fantasies run wild.
81 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"em!" 

his bark rolled from the trees as he spotted his most petite sister. it was true, yes, that she was overlooked easily, but grayson found that endearing. any man would be honored to have such a silent and loyal wife. the same went for addison, of course, but the intensity of her personality of course made her stand out a bit more. either way, grayson held his sisters up on a pedestal as the role models that every woman should aspire to be. he could only hope others saw it that way. 

he sped up a few paces to catch up to the pale odolf girl, greeting his sister with a gentle nudge to the shoulder. "i'm glad i caught you," he told her, ears pricked, "i wanted to see how you've been settling in?" to make sure the women of the pack were comfortable was quite important.
9 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
"Em!"

Any time her brother Grayson spoke his voice rang out so clear, always demanding you pay attention to him. This time he shouted her name but it was not in a scornful tone, not that she usually hear that tone often. Chocolate eyes moved from her daydreams, the vision of her imaginative children fell away as she took in her brother's much darker frame as he emerged from the trees that she was just inspecting. A gentle smile played on her lips as he touched her shoulder affectionately, it was little touches like this that she enjoyed,

"Gay," she spoke very softly the nickname she gave him because when they were puppies she could not pronounce her "Rs" though sometimes her siblings teased him when they were in earshot. She was clueless why this could be a tease, how can one make fun of him with such a harmless name? Her dark ears fell in submission as she leaned back into him, she motioned with on of her paws for him to join her on her rock. With how small she was, he could easily fit.

"Thank you, I appreciate your concern dearest brother." She spoke as she was taught, the only way lady should speak. "I truly love it here, the moss covered forest is perfect for children to play. They stream is calming and welcoming." She paused for a short moment, she was not one to talk for very long and this was a rare occasion for her to even give her opinion on things. "Though if you choose another place, I am sure I will fall in love with that location just the same. You always know what is best for us all." She ended with a complement, flattery to her brother's division making. Her ears remained low as she looked over to him out of the corner of her eye, women were not to look a man in the eye unless requested to. Slowly she leaned into her brother, though if he wished her to stop she would immediately cease the contact. She was a creature of comfort, someone who always cherished touch.