Gilded Bay Jeg lovte henne at jeg alltid ville følge hennes vei.
28 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Her brother would be healed soon. 

The only question that remained was what they would do, where they would go, when he was. 

The sun was warm on her russet coat despite the chill in the air. The spray of mist lifting off the waves had a chill to it, raising goose flesh beneath her fur. The Islander wandered, taking a break from caring for Keanu to explore the wonders of the Bay. 

When he woke, she would seek him out to speak of the future - of Govinda.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
There is a rapture in the lonely shore
21 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The bear woke and stretched, a yawn parting his jowls as he made his way from the den. He was beginning to feel more and more like himself with every day that passed, and unless he pushed himself too far during exercise, he rarely coughed. He was beginning to wonder what they would do next. Every day that came and went without the arrival of anymore of their family beat like waves against his hope that they would all be reunited again. It was becoming clear that he and Ahe would have to leave this place soon and forge their own path no matter how much the sorrow the thought brought him. The couldn't put their life on hold forever waiting for something that may never happen.

His sister's scent drew him from his thoughts, and he quickened his pace to meet up with her. He released a low chuff as he came up behind her so as not to startle her when he moved beside her, rubbing his body against hers in greeting as he did so.
The idea of death is the only thing that tempers our spirit.
28 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears tipped back at the sound of her brother's voice - though he might have startled her if the Kraken were the skittish type of woman - her crimson head canting to the side to brush against Keanu as he passed. 

Thoughts of leaving this place pained her. It meant giving up her long search for the others - their siblings. It killed her to think of their brothers and sisters lost to the sea, never to be properly buried or mourned. 

Still, life went on. Breath filled Ahe's lungs, her stomach hungered for sustenance, Keanu's wounds demanded treatment; she could not allow the grief to bury her now. Winter would be upon them soon. The foster siblings needed shelter, a pack in which to hunt with. 

"Brother. Where would you have us go when we leave here?" Her voice was soft and curious, just as her molten gaze was as it sought his.
"I do not fear death; I fear a life unfulfilled. To those who have lived, death is but the next great adventure."
There is a rapture in the lonely shore
21 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He thought about her question, moving his gaze from her face to the ocean while he did so. He silently watched the waves for a few moments, eyes picking a certain peak in the distance and following it until it dissipated into foam along the shoreline. I think we need to find a pack before winter turns things dangerous, he said, serious eyes finding hers again. Have you heard of any nearby? He would have been out searching sooner, but he hadn't really been up for a lot of travel until very recently, although she had also been pretty busy caring for him, so maybe she hadn't been able to scout much either. Still, they needed to figure something out soon. He too hated the idea of giving up on finding any of their missing siblings, but it didn't look like they had much of a choice anymore, unfortunately.
The idea of death is the only thing that tempers our spirit.