Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Private 

The meadow was quiet.

Or was, until anwara came stomping in, fiery pelt contrasting against the muted colours of her surroundings - winter was so close, but not quite there yet; perhaps this would all soon be covered in snow. "Little bitch!" came an infuriated outburst from between the coywolf's lips, eyes darting back and forth in case that ugly fox came stumbling back from wherever he had fled, snapping his jaws in her face as he had done before. Look at her! Look! Now she was bleeding, thanks to that rat.

It was only a small scratch on her left paw, but still it was the fox's fault and anwara was not happy. She continued to angrily march through the grass, baring her teeth at the occasional blast of wind from behind.

Stupid fox. Stupid wind. Stupid world. Ugh.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He really oughta get back to Heda and the gang. He figured he should get all the wandering out of his system now, before he ended up back at Drageda stuck to Thuringwethil's side. But this was the last of the excursions. . .swear to god, hope to die.

Well, well, what an excursion it could turn out to be. Pretty little thing, except she looked pissed. Verx's maw split in a huge, gleaming smile, and he padded toward her with a chuff, tail wagging. 'Sup, babe? he asked, lifting his chin in question. You look like you're having a rough time. Wanna talk about it?

Probably not. Worth a try though, right?
Common · Trigedasleng
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Scintillating eyes scanned the horizon with a bitter sulk, head raised high in defiance; she wouldn't be beaten by a fox, of all creatures. The coywolf's soft paw stung where the wound curled over her toes, and her gaze flicked down to examine it gingerly, features scrunched into a sharp scowl. When she peered up again, Anwara almost jumped out of her skin - the wolf, draped in black and adorned with eyes of... wait, what? The girl had to blink a few times before re-evaluating. This guy, he had eyes of two colours, two rather bright, icy colours; sky blue and shiny silver, compared to her own predatory yellow.

He was handsome... and way taller than herself. That was annoying. Now she couldn't insult him on his appearance without feeling and looking like a total fool. The red hybrid stared him down, but very soon realised that she had to look up to meet his gaze, and attempted to push herself up as though it would make her seem taller; whether it worked or not was an entirely other story.

"'Sup, babe?"

She had been prepared to spew childish abuse in his direction, but even his greeting threw her off guard (that was also annoying), and she had to take another moment to prepare herself again. "No thank you, babe."
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He laughed, breath fogging on the air in quick, mirthful bursts. Whoo, big mouth on such a little lady, he answered, grinning. If you didn't wanna talk about it, you would have just ignored me and moved on. Don't worry--I've got time. As to illustrate, he sat back and curled his tail around his toes, cocking his head slightly and softening his eyes in mock patience.

Who hurt you? Verx asked. She was small, so small, not full wolf. And such a vibrant color! She might have been beautiful if her tongue wasn't so nasty. Then again, he sort of liked the fire. He much preferred witty banter to girls swooning over him, even if the banter came laced with thorns.

He wasn't afraid to get torn.
Common · Trigedasleng
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Anwara was not greatly pleased with his response.

But then again... it was better than a simple okay - watching him actually leave would be rather miserable on her part, and then she would feel like it was a wasted opportunity to rant about her struggles of life. What did snap her attention toward his really ugly (cool) eyes again was when his jaws parted; oh, it was a shame! If only he'd kept his pretty mouth shut. Then she was sure they'd have gotten on just fine. But... she did like an excuse to throw insults at people, and he wasn't too hard on her vivid eyes.

"I am not little." The coywolf hissed through her teeth, a pout swiftly following as she maintained her sulk and a puff of frosted air billowing from her lips like a dragon's breath - this guy didn't know what he was talking about. "You're just... big." And then to his following words, the vibrant Kinaaz tipped her head up again, as though she were a red queen looking down on her soldiers and her kingdom (even though he was still taller than her). Maybe she should have stared him in the handsome face again and just strutted off back into the meadow's flora, but he was giving her an opportunity to complain and she'd take it... completely shrugging off her earlier no fuck you but refusing adamantly to give him all the details. There was no way she'd face the embarassment of admitting her defeat. "There was a dumb fox. I beat his ass." Yeah. Obviously.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Nice. You keep the body, or eat it? he asked, swiveling his ears. Beat his ass was often a bullshitter's way of saying I ran the fuck away, but who knew. She was fierce enough to overpower a fox, at least. She seemed to him like the sort of wolf that had a bit of bloodlust in her. Now he just wanted to see the prize.

Hope you ate it. Could use some meat on your bones. Verx smirked her way, eyes narrowed in appraisal as he did so. Maybe she would try to beat his ass. Have at it, girl.
Common · Trigedasleng
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
"You keep the body, or eat it?"

What was she? An animal? Hell no! She didn't want any of that spindly fox stuck in her teeth. No way. But she... uh... didn't really have the body, either, for reasons. Reasons she wouldn't state because she most definitely, one hundred percent actually killed the fox. "Yeah, I ate it. What else would I do with it?" The red coywolf let a soft snort release from her leathery nostrils, a puff of frosted air undulating into the surroundings. 

Smooth ears of autumn-touched crimson swivelled in his direction, a scowl deepening on the coywolf's dainty features as she challenged him with a predatory stare; her tail flicked at her hind, but she didn't move to snap just yet. That would come, if he continued to test her, but she'd just grouchily glare for now, watching him totally crumble beneath her hardened watching. "I have plenty of meat on my bones, thanks. Enough to beat your ass, too." She could so take him out.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He shrugged at her question, then burst out laughing when she went on to offer the challenge. Baby, I'd love to see you try, Vercingetorix shot back, grinning. He positioned himself into a crouch, staring her down with his bicolored eyes. C'mon, little lady. Take me down.

He'd go easy on her, at least for a little while. He certainly wasn't gonna tear her from limb to limb, even though he could. He wanted to see what her first move would be. He wanted to see if she even had a first move in mind, besides, you know, running into the big black hairy wall in front of her.
Common · Trigedasleng
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Her face crumpled with vexation, indignantly chewing on the black flesh of her lip. Widen did her eyes when she looked at him, falling into a crouch and facing her with a challenge she'd not anticipated - actually take him down, no more big words with nothing to back it up; he wanted her to try. Oh fuck.

"What?" She spluttered, blinking stupidly in his direction before she made an attempt to shake off her bewilderment. The coywolf looked the dark man up and down, ensuring he was actually being serious before she pulled out a tongue to swipe over her incisors, mind whirring with contemplation. If she went along with this game, she'd probably end up looking like a fool... but then again, if she didn't, she'd look like an even bigger fool. So that only left her with one option, right?

"I will, big man." The coywolf concluded, sticking her nose into the air with indignation - oh, she'd show him! Absolutely. With a hiss under her breath, Anwara mirrored his crouch and then sprung with force toward the taller wolf.

Ohgoodfreakinglordshewasabouttobelaunchedbackacrossthevalleyhewassomuchbiggerthanherohno.
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Wow, she actually was going to give it a try. The combination of bravery and stupidity was incredibly appealing to him, and Verx grinned as she prepared, standing still as the little red woman barrelled into him--with little to no effect.

Still, he staggered backwards as if mortally wounded, face contorted in mock agony. Oh, god! he cried out, casting his eyes to the sky. The great warrioress has slain the beast! I am no more! I am. . . He sank to his knees, gasping out-- no more. With a groan, he made to fall like a great tree in the forest,

And then rose to his paws again, catapulting himself toward where she landed--and missing her by inches, wheeling around with a laugh.
Common · Trigedasleng