Heron Lake Plateau the world grows older every day.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
kEk

She issued a playful threat as she slowly spun to face him, still living up to her new "careful" nickname. Elwood pursed his lips in pretend consideration, then grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "You know, I like that a lot," he said, tucking his haunches beneath him to take a seat on the ice.

"I think I'll just let everyone know about my name change," he added casually a moment later, and then threw back his head and howled. "My name is Elwood 'Frog-Lover' Blackthorn!" he yelled, although the last syllable was garbled by his laughter as he thought back to the time he had similarly shouted about being called Twig.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin rolled her eyes as he decided he liked the nickname. It was so like him to just accept her teasing, thus ruining the fun for her. She was surprised when a moment later, he was tossing his head back and announcing his name change to the entire pack. Her jaw dropped and she laughed, then picked up her pace to slide over the ice towards him.

"Hey! Quit that! I don't need anyone asking who Frog is," she barked as she skated at him, aiming to knock him over this time.

2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood laughed at Finley's protest. "It's about time everyone knows who you really are," he teased. He yelped as she suddenly beelined for him, moving faster across the ice than he thought she could. He tried to glide out of the way, but the rapid movement of his paws only succeeded in making him spin out and almost lose his balance.

She collided with him and rather than try to stay upright, he toppled over with exaggerated motions. He flopped onto his side, and didn't actually hurt himself, but still cried out, "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin's elation at knocking her mate over lasted all of five seconds, which was the same amount of time it took for her to lose her own footing and stumble onto her haunches with a loud thud of bum upon ice. She skidded around to face Elwood, her ears perking as he cried out for help. Fin had obviously never seen the commercial before, but she still burst out laughing at his antics. 

"Oh no, my poor helpless boy!" she called, pulling herself back onto all fours with an unsteady slip of her paws. She gained her balance again after a moment and skidded over to him. "Here, we gotta get you back to safety, just hold on!" she cried dramatically, then reached to nab his forearm gently in her teeth and began to tug him back towards the shore.

2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
He flailed a bit for dramatic effect, wallowing on the surface of the ice while Finley slipped and fell onto her bottom and then eventually skittered over to him. He bit his own lower lip to keep from bursting out laughing; far overhead, he spotted X circling, and wondered just how ridiculous they looked from a bird's eye view.

Fin seized his foreleg in her mouth and began to tug him back towards shore. She was surprisingly successful, despite her small stature, and as he skimmed along over the frozen water, Elwood threw his other foreleg over his face and cried out, "My hero! How will I ever repay you?"
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin was actually a bit surprised herself when she successfully pulled him along. She didn't pull him all that far before she quit, but when she did stop, it was more because of what he said than physically having any need to. A suggestive smile curled across her muzzle as she slipped over and snuggled down on top of him, curling her foreleg around his neck and snuggling her cheek into his (LIKE THESE KITTIES ALEX SENT ME TODAY WHEN I DEMANDED A HUG FROM HIM).

"I have some ideas..." she said, nuzzling the bridge of her nose a little obnoxiously underneath his chin.

2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Fade? :D You can post again if you want or just archive!

She stopped maneuvering him in order to snuggle into him, and he had no protests. He couldn't help but chuckle as she murmured about having a few ideas about his repayment. He suspected he knew just what she was thinking of.

"Tell me more..." he whispered in a husky voice, returning her affectionate ministrations without hesitation.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Elwood got sucked right into the mood she'd been trying to get him in, which was to be expected considering he was a man and she was an excellent lover. With a devious grin, she wriggled against him and began to do all the things she knew he liked.

And then.

KERFLOMPLE KERFLOMPLE KERFLOMPLE

Until the break of dawn.

The end.