Phoenix Maplewood Tough calls to make
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Aviana to discuss the merge

He had it in his mind that the move was needed. They would be welcome at Elysium and they would be safe and no longer at risk from starvation or takeover from loners. The only thing he needed before bringing it to the whole pack was to talk to Aviana. He was worried that she would be upset since she had chosen to stay here instead of joining Sebastian. Shaking off his nerves he lifted his muzzle and howled for his Beta.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana lifted her head and perked her ears when the call rang out for her. Always happy to see Sunny, her tail thumped the ground automatically, and she lifted herself from her laying position, heading off to meet him. She wasn't sure why he had called, so it piqued her interest. She came to a stop in front of him, Hello, Sunny, she said with a smile. What can I do for you? she asked.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It made him even more nervous when she showed up smiling, looking happy to see him. He released a slow breath and offered a watery smile "Hey Aviana...so.." he paused and steeled himself, trying to gather his thoughts before beginning "Even more members have left. After the attack by the lone male, things haven't gotten much better. We have no caches, barely any food. Our borders are so weak that it's...it's blatantly obvious how low on members and how easily conquered we would be. Desdemona seems to be straying, I haven't seen much of her lately. On top of that we have pups to care for still." he laid out all the problems so she would know how dire what he was about to say was, if she couldn't tell by the tense and serious way he looked.

"I don't want us to seperate Aviana. I want everyone to stay together but we...it doesn't look like we can survive winter right now. I met a kind woman on our borders her name was Lily, she is from Elysium. She offered anyone from here that wants to, a place there. I think that it needs to happen, I will probably be calling a meeting to discuss this soon. I am not ordering it, If anyone wants to take their own path they can but...I do wish we would stay together" he fell silent immediately as it was laid all out, looking into her eyes. He was proud of himself, despite the nerves and sadness his voice had not shaken a single time and he sounded confident and serious. He wondered if maybe he even sounded like his dad when he would lay down rules or make decisions for the pack.

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The greeting she received in return didn't match her own, and her instincts told her something was up. She sobered immediately when he began talking, taking in his words. Her smile faded and her tail stalled. They were going to merge with Elysium. She sat back on her haunches as she processed the information. She had just found Howl, and really wasn't sure what they were going to do. Would he come with them? Should they go to Moonspear? Did he want to go back to Easthollow?

She took a deep breath. If that is what is best for the pack, then it should be done, she replied finally. I am not sure what Faye and I will do yet. I actually just found her father not long ago, and I don't know if he'll try to come, or if he'll want to go back to Easthollow. There were so many things to consider. But, as soon as I know, you'll know, she promised. And I hope you don't feel bad about this merge. It's necessary for the pack, she added.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He was worried, holding his breathe as he waited for her response. As expected her face fell and she looked upset but after a moment she spoke giving her acceptance but also explaining that she wasn't sure if she and Faye would be following the rest of them. He was happy for her, that she had found Faye's father and wondered who it was but those questions could come later. For now he nodded "I understand, I'm happy you've found him and if you decide to go with him or go to Sebastian I won't hold it against you. I'll miss you but I only want everyone to survive winter where they are happy." he gave her a small smile and sighed softly. "I will be hosting a pack meeting later today to announce it."