Dragoncrest Cliffs I wish I had acquired wisdom at less of a price.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
Sleep did not come easy, for his came plagued with dreams that would continue to haunt him through each day. Still, the young Gona did his best to rest when he could, and he sought to do just that as he crossed paths with the wolf who was to replace his watch. With a bob of his charcoal-tipped crown in silent acknowledgement, Dacio observed his comrade pick up where he left off for a quiet moment before he turned away and made his way carefully toward the cliffs.

Hougeda welcomed him, and the silver youth padded along its familiar tunnels toward its deepest reaches. He found himself hoping to find Opalia somewhere within the caverns to congratulate her claim of the Drakru name, but it was not her lithe frame that he saw.

Instead, he spotted the dainty girl that Tux had brought home some time ago, and he guiltily tilted his dark ears back. With all the turmoil to befall him since, Dacio had almost entirely forgotten her. "Hello," he said gently as not to spook her, but still his voice echoed. "It's... @Ibis, right?"
"Trigedasleng" "common"