Blacktail Deer Plateau i am a catalyst for love that has no place in this world or the next
LOYALTY, HONOR, & A WILLING HEART
19 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Joining 
@Ruenna / @Kavik
Thorin is returning with @Minori

The journey is long and tiresome, his paws are heavy and his breath is ragged.  They break whenever Minori is too weak to carry on and continue when she decides she is ready, and he is secretly grateful for their mandatory rest.  He can carry her weight, but it's difficult after some time.  When they arrive, he pauses at the borders to let up a howl and casts a look to Minori, who rests upon his shoulder.  He wants to get her somewhere safe, where when she collapses she does not have to get up again, but he also does not want to have his flesh rend from his body by name of trespasser.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The journey had taken most of whatever energy the fall had left in her. By the time they stood at the borders she was more fallen into him than actually leaning and she was so out of it that she barely noticed where they were or that Thorin had called for Kavik. For the next few minutes she stares hazily into the plateau before it sank in they weren't moving and she was home again. "Liri or Ruenna...they'll help me" she murmured dreamily, unaware the latter of the two had been called already. She shivered and finally let her rear end sink to the ground Thank you. that was rough" was the last thing she said before her eyelids fluttered and she sank to the ground drifting into an open eyed state of near unconsciousness.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The call from the borders halted his patrol. He wondered if it might be someone looking for a new home, so he wasted no time heading that way. He moved through the trees across the plateau wondering what kind of stranger was summoning him today. They had attracted a wide array of personalities to the plateau, so he never quite knew what to expect. He certainly didn't expect to see that stranger standing near an unconscious Minori. When the situation registered in his mind, he quickly closed the distance between himself and the pair. He touched his nose to Minori, his heart calming slighty when he found she was at least still alive. He backed up a few steps, realizing the stranger may not like the invasion of space. What happened? he asked first, fear and concern mixing on his face. He lingered close, worried as waited for an answer.
I'm no good without you
LOYALTY, HONOR, & A WILLING HEART
19 Posts
Ooc —
Away

He didn't really, thank you, but he was kind enough to not pay it any mind.  He was the only one — if anyone — to be unwelcome here.  Can we get her somewhere first?  He's growing weaker beneath the weight of the trained soldier, and while he could hold her, he'd rather let her get some true, comfortable rest.  I found her by the ridge.  I met Ruenna there not too long ago and stayed there for a while, and then I heard Minori call for her.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Of course, he replied, moving to hold up Minori's other side to relieve the male of some of his burden. His worried expression deepened when the stranger explained he had found his packmate near the ridge; that was a dangerous place, so he worried about what had happened. The mention of his beta made him wonder where she was. Without his mate, she was the only other one with any kind of healing skills. He could help get them to a safer place inside the territory, but he didn't know enough about herbs or healing to be able to offer much help. The reminder of his mate sent a twinge of sadness through his chest, but he quickly pushed it away, needing to concentrate on what to do next. I'll help you get her to a safer spot, the alpha offered before starting to move. 

He lead them to a place deep enough into the trees that they would be protected but not so far that the other man had to strain himself for too much longer. He stopped and looked to the stranger. Here is safe enough, he stated before beginning to gently guide her body to the ground. He looked her over worriedly before sending out another call to Ruenna. Ruenna will be able to help, he explained before anxiously searching the trees for the silver female.
I'm no good without you
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna was nearly upon the group by the time Kavik sent up the second call for the novice medic. She had rushed in from the eastern part of the plateau, stopping only at The Door for first aid supplies. If at all possible, she always grabbed her first aid bundle before answer such frantic border-calls. 

Ruenna's heart squeezed when she saw Minori in such a state, though she couldn't say she was altogether surprised. It seemed to be one life-threatening emergency after the other where the pack's mercenaries were concerned, and this time fate had drawn Minori's straw. 

"Thorin," Rue said in suprise, as her gaze swept to take in the other wolves present. Her tail wagged reflexively at the sight of the man, but it stilled after a beat-- Minori's condition had the Beta quite preoccupied, of course. Rue began hastily nosing through her supplies. Smelling Minori's blood in the air, she knew to begin chewing comfrey into a paste. She added some dried yarrow to the mix, hoping that would help with infection. "Will you make sure she stays still? And awake, if possible?" Rue asked the men, approaching the group with her supplies. Rue spread the paste on the wound on the mercenary's ribs, using cobwebs to stem the bloodflow.

Affter tending the gash on the mercenary's side, Rue's attention shifted to the scalp wound. It appeared to be swelling significantly... had Minori hit her head, then? "Does anyone know what happened?" Rue licked the woman gently on her muzzle to get her attention, if possible. "Minori. Minori, what do you remember?" She asked this question not only for details about the injury, but also to gauge Minori's level of consciousness and mental state. To Rue, it looked like Minori had fallen from a significant height, or.. or something very big had thrown her. Rue was reminded of the way that bear had swatted her packmates to and fro like a child tossing around his toys.
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She had passed out somewhere after having plopped herself down at the borders and was unaware of Kavik's appearance or the fact that once again she was being dragged somewhere. When they set her down again she came to but not fully, eyes cracked open but hazy and unfocused as they rolled slowly around to peer at Kavik and Thorin, no sense of recognition on her face. "Who are you? Where have you brought me? Where is Tadashi? Where is Higoro? Bring me that traitor!" she slurred the angry growls in her home tongue before slipping out of consciousness again until Ruenna was there and only did she fully awaken when the feeling of the Beta's tongue rasping against her head roused her from the haziness. She blinked slowly and sniffed their scents, seeming uncertain and confused like she was waking from a very deep sleep "Kavik...Ruenna? He got me home then...I fell from a ridge, pretty high up but i hit a lot of rocks and rolled most of the way. Think I cracked my head" she did her best to explain again, wincing as the sting from the herbs pushed past the numbness.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english