King Elk Forest I am here
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
Read Only 
Mom?

Apple awoke from her slumber and looked around. There were two wolves standing nearby and looking down at her. She narrowed her eyes to better see, who they were, but it was too dark, therefore she slowly raised to her feet, stretched and approached them. 

She was met with friendly grins and wagging tails, making her feel more at ease. They seemed familiar to her and judging by the way they treated her, they knew her as well. Too bad she could not pinpoint their names for the time being. 

What are you doing here? One of them asked, when the greeting ritual was finished. By god's gracious will. Apple replied smiling. Frankly speaking, I do not remember. I just happened to be here one day. This answer seemed to confuse the two, but they decided to leave any further inquiries for later. 

You are on your own then? Apple affirmed this with a nod. Then you should come with us. Jason is out there too, he will join us later. This is Harriet. One of them introduced. And, which one are you? Apple asked, making it sound as a joke, not quite ready to reveal that she was not right in the head. Look, where it had got her last time. 

Leonard. And this time the look of uncertainty in Apple's eyes was replaced with a glow of confidence. She knew him, her son, who had left the nest early and a long time ago. You have not changed one bit. Where to then? She told him, ready to go, wherever they proposed.

Come along.

Together they left, walking through the King Elk Forest and off the Game map.