Hushed Willows it's uphill for oddities
burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Joining 
50 million years later because im terrible
backdated to two days after this thread
@Olive @Seabreeze
He's more than happy to let @Lily lead him to her pack, though he thinks of Elixir a little guiltily. It wouldn't have been quite the same, though — this is his sister's pack, and it's different; a sanctuary. So — tell me about Elysium, love, He beckons as the pack-scent grows stronger, glancing toward his sister with his tail swishing. You mentioned it's a sanctuary? He likes to think Big Cliff had almost served a similar purpose — they'd never turned anyone away without good reason, at least. But a sanctuary sounds much more... structured than what they'd been. More peaceful, too, probably. Honestly, with names like Seabreeze and Delight, he's expecting a bunch of hippies — not that that's a bad thing in his book.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
fyi I'm going to cry through this entire thread bc i just saw Bohemian Rhapsody

She couldn't believe it. Freddie. Here, with her. She couldn't stop looking at him. Couldn't stop smiling. She could hardly concentrate on his questions, and laughed, tossing her head before responding.

Yes, she answered, blinking through the tears in her eyes. Anyone who needs shelter can have it, as long as they give back. We're just a bunch of misfits--but good misfits, not bad. It's fun. You'll fit right in.

The two step over the border and begin their way into the willows. Lily lets a joyous cry out, less a summons and more a celebration: My brother is home. If anyone should answer it, they'd take care of practical matters there. But first. . .a tour.

You up for sightseeing, darling? she asks, turning to her brother.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
I'll need a date on this, please.  Back-dating kind of screws up my personal timeline if I don't know what to reference. :)

Leave it to Seabreeze to be the buzz-kill.  Lily's howl draws her attention, and she's glad to hear the joyous note in her friend's voice.  They need something happy after the miserable streak they've had.  Losing Ibis has turned her into a bitter crone, and she thinks that perhaps it is time to start trying to move on.

She arrives to find Lily alongside her counterpart, and she forces a spring in her step despite how miserable she feels.  The red patch behind his ears draws a memory from well below the surface, from before she drowned — a name, too — but she forces it back down, despite it being the first memory she's ever been able to recollect.

Good afternoon, she greets, before turning her attention to Lily.  Welcome home.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
why did i just now realize zam's fc is freddie in that. & try not to get our thread too soggy LOL ❤
edit: last from me, feel free to tack on an ending ❤
A bunch of misfits does sound right up his alley — and so does sightseeing. Always, He says, smiling a little at the emotion in her eyes and gently nudging her shoulder. But before they can get anywhere, someone else arrives, presumably answering his sister's call. As the sandy wolf approaches, he can't shake the feeling something is a little off with her, though he quickly brushes the thought aside. He dips his head in greeting, but doesn't say anything, noting the way the woman's attention turns immediately to his sister; he doesn't want to interrupt anything important.