Herbalists' Cache Dude, where's my car?
SQUIRREL
6 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
duuuude. set for early morning. phone post for ares
Oh, this was just too much! How was she going to to get home, how was she going to find her companion? How long had it been, how long ago had her friend spotted that squirrel on their walk with the two-legged food giver? Weeks, days, or was it just merely hours? She did not know. She was terrible at keeping track of time, much less what direction she had come from. 

Had Leaf Leaf come this way? Maybe, his scent was faint. Wait, was that his scent? Oh man, what did he smell like again?

A howl of distress escaped her lips as she gave her body a quick shake. Man, this was a bad idea but then again, when were any of her ideas a good idea? She was always scolded by her human for doing something wrong everyday, so, this was nothing new. Again she gave a sound of distress before howling his name. "LEAF LEAF!" She called loudly, miserably. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" She yelled into the sky. Oh man, where are you man?
i’m not just a girl
52 Posts
Ooc — ares
ok, she was lost. lava must’ve been taking his sweet old time doing god knows what, cause he never showed up back at their meeting spot. they could’ve been back home by now, but instead they were still out here. so, being the impatient girl she was, she went off. he could track me down, she thought, or just go to drageda. well, it was a terrible idea, seeing he was her guide an all. now here we are.

she was on the verge of a panic attack when she heard someone howl nearby. there was a chance they’d have directions, so she made her way towards the call. she was met with a... unique looking girl. wolf-ish features but not quite a wolf. not like that was a bad or anything, she was actually kinda attractive. but that screaming, god, no thank you. max hesitated to call any attention to herself. maybe someone else could give her directions.