Swiftcurrent Creek Across the violet sky
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 

The young spirit greeted yet another day with a smile across her face, the cloudy weather and the cold wind not a burden but a blessing. Ever since she was a child she had enjoyed the white of winter, the wonder it brought, and the life that came from it as spring drew closer. Though it was not winter yet, its effects could be both seen and felt as little, wet flecks twinkled in the morning sky. They moved with the breeze in patterns only associated with winter, a dance Chusi wished she could join. Though the snow was too warm and wet to form a blanket over the creek, she felt it to be the perfect day to spend some time with her little daughter.

Of course, she hoped Eilonwy was up for it too.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female had left the meeting after it dispersed. She knew not of what else to do except wander, she normally did this. Though she felt as though her life would have more purpose if she met more of the members within the pack. 

Just as that thought came about, she spots a female. "Hello!" She calls out.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi turned as a voice came calling, carried by the cold autumn winds that now blew over their homeland. She smiled brightly, ocher eyes lighting up in the morning sun, as she replied cheerily; Hiya!.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
5 Posts
Ooc — Wish
Away
Sorry if this is private, I just saw the 'all welcome' icon, so hopefully I can join! If not, I'll just delete this post. :) 

Mysti watched as the two wolves exchanged greetings. She was a part of this pack now; she should probably introduce herself. Her ivory pelt blended against the snow, her sapphire eyes sparkling. Mysti took a step forward and held a relaxed pose, but not a dominant one. She gave a soft salutation.
"Hello, my name is Mysti. "
She did not say anything next- she was worried at what they would do.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
@Akiri skipping you as you're on ppc and playing as if Akiri left shortly after greeting, hope you're okay with that <3

Her gaze shifted toward another form that appeared and, when she eventually glanced back at the one who had greeted her first, she saw the other leaving. She shrugged slightly with a smile, not minding it all that much. There was enough to do, always, and some just didn't have the time to linger around to converse.

Hiya - I'm Fearghal - Chusi Fearghal. She introduced herself as usual, the same chipper tone in her voice as always. It seemed her baby @Eilonwy didn't want to come out today, which was fine.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**