Blacktail Deer Plateau she don’t care if i die
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Private 

the past few days had been hard. he couldn’t stop thinking of what he had said to minori. his impulsivity had got him in a dilemma yet again. if only he had kept quiet. now he was left in turmoil. any glimpse of fixing this was torn away now. he’d pushed the limit, now everything was in ruin.

issun decided to keep busy by patrolling the borders. work always helped for the short term, it helped clear his head
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Her injuries had cleared up physically, enough that she could walk and run almost as good as before. She got stiff sometimes and had to remember to stretch her hind limb out enough that the scar tissue loosened or else walking hurt for a while. Emotionally she was staggering, slipping into a deep dark hole. Issun had made it clear he didn't want to fix their friendship and Corvus has been strangely absent as of late, she felt even more alone than she had when she had no friends. 

She was currently getting her exercise, doing a few laps around the borders when spotted Issun ahead of her. She stared at his back for a few long moments before speeding up, catching up with him and silently slipping past him. She didn't give him a single look, didn't say anything, the only sign that she wasn't happy ignoring him was the way her tail tucked between her hind legs.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
there was someone behind him. he glanced over his shoulder and saw her a ways away. it felt like something weighed down in his stomach. he wasn’t expecting to see her

wait,” he whispered when she approached. “wait!” his voice grew louder as she whizzed passed. “minori, please! i just-” he was at a loss for words. despite the voice that told him to pursue her, he stayed in his place. he didn’t want to make things worse.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She willed her ears to stay still as she continued walking a few feet more, his pleas for her to stop causing her to slow down. She did stop, she paused ahead of him and stayed facing away. To him it would seem cold but really she was hiding the trembling of her lips and the watering of her eyes. She took a few moments, sucking it all back in and taking a deep breath before turning around and fastening her gaze upon his face. "Yes Issun?" she asked politely but nothing more. It was forced, the coldness, the distance at which she held him. Really she ached to just throw herself at his paws and beg for it to all stop.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
she stopped. the fact that she had her back turned on him hurt, but honestly he deserved that. but at least she had given him a chance to speak.

i-” he wanted to say so much and just didn’t know how to start.”i never wanted to hurt you.” he took a tentative step forward. “i l-” he cut himself off and looked away awkwardly. now was not the time for that. “you’re a great friend. i care about you a lot. i never wanted to hurt you.” he looked back at her dark form.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Much to her surprise the first few words he spoke did much to soothe her pain. She softened her resolve and turned around slowly while he continued to speak, the apology clear despite not being said. She didn't quite catch exactly what it was he stumbled over and didn't care much to ask about it, she was content with just letting him speak what he needed to get out. "Thank you for that..." she began unsure what was the proper way to go about this. 

She wasn't exactly hurting anymore, but more wary of this, wary of trying to let him back in again. She was scared, so scared that if she forgave him Immediately things would go bad again. Would he continue to act strange and angry whenever he saw her anywhere near Corvus? That brought another tangled bunch of emotions. Corvus. She had realised her feelings for the male and then suddenly he seemed to disappear again. She wasnt sure if he was even still around or if he had vanished once again. She liked Corvus but how was she supposed to feel when he seemed to be so unreliable with staying around. Issun had never left, never strayed far from her even during this recent time of pain. At least she could rely on him. "I don't feel like one. I care about you, very much and I never wanted to fight like this and lose you. I'm just so bad with emotions and figuring them out..." she lifted her gaze and looked into his, her face holding an open, vulnerable expression.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he tensed up as she slowly turned around. he expected to see a face full of rage, but it was the total opposite. her words were reassuring and caused him to relax.

i don’t want that either.” he walked forward to close the gap between the two. he reached forward to rest his cheek on her neck for comfort, if she’d let him. “it’s ok. emotions are strange like that,” he murmured softly before adding, “i’m sorry.
common | japanese
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
For the first time in quite a while she felt warm and happy. She smiled and didn't tense up when he approached. She leaned into his embrace and closed her eyes, turning her face so her muzzle pressed lightly against his neck. It was then that she felt something confusing, a fluttering in her stomach and a warmth pooling in her belly that she was only vaguely familiar with. For a moment she tensed up, frightened of this feeling before she decided that for now she wouldn't fight it, wouldn't try and decipher it in her head. She just wanted to be close to him again "Its okay Issun...just...please promise me you'll be open to me? Don't hide and try to avoid things... I'll promise the same" she whispered her request against his neck, not wanting to move away just yet. It was a different sort of warm feeling than being in Corvus's embrace but she enjoyed it just as much.
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he held her closer as if his life depended on it. something felt caught in his throat, but it wasn’t a displeasurable feeling. it was soothing. “i promise,” he whispered through her plush fur. he lingered by her side, soaking in the moment.

wanna fade?
common | japanese