Swiftcurrent Creek she's lying in bed with my t-shirt on
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 
she'd been gone for a while, a few weeks. she'd searched all over the area for as long as she could, but the when the weather turned harsh she had to return. and aria returned with... nothing. not a trace of @Constantine's child-- or even chusi's child, for that matter. she'd found nothing. it was painful to cross back over those borders without any intel to give to her friend or his dragoness. 

aria returned weary and thin, a fresh cut across her right cheek from a run in with a badger. the icy woman returned with no good news, and in poor shape. but she returned all the same. she trekked through the territory with her ears pressed to her crown, searching for her friend to give to him her bad news. part of her wished she hadn't even returned. he was the only wolf who wanted her here. she didn't know why she even bothered if she couldn't even give them good news.
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi was a rather carefree spirit. She believed in fate, much more than she believed in herself most of the time, and therefore she believed Kubo was fine. Wherever the lost children might be, they would be fine. Only her own experiences led her to such a conclusion though; also she had been found and nurtured after being stranded and lonely. Kind souls were everywhere, they probably outnumbered those wanting to do harm, and so she was mostly at ease while waiting for any news to pass through the Creek.

She spotted the ghost of a woman after returning from a hunt and a cold, dead fish hung from betwixt her teeth. She chuffed before coming into view, dropping the fish shortly after, and the crimson of an open scratch caught her attention. Ya're back - golly, 'ya okay? She asked with a concerned expression.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**