Swiftcurrent Creek fortified
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Pack Activity 
Uh.. the very late pack meeting. Set a few weeks back when Constantine asked Kavik to be Alpha as well. Kind of streamlining this to have Kavik at his side already, and having members who would have been around at the time present. This is not mandatory--it's mostly for IC information purposes.

@Kavik @Ruenna @Alessia @Aria @Chusi @Durnehviir @Soltero @Talos @#Akatosh @Eilonwy @Shaara @Velvet

Kavik had accepted his proposal—there was a certain hesitance at passing part of the reigns to the large male, only because they had yet to truly know one another. And yet the Creek was dwindling—if they were going to survive the winter, something drastic would need to change. He trusted his judgment of Kavik’s kindness, and that was what stood out in his mind.

So he called the pack together—Kavik at his side as they gathered, meeting as the sun began its descent across the treetops.

“As you all know, we took in the displaced members of Blacktail Deer Plateau while they gain their bearing. Winter is here, and I’ve asked Kavik to step up as Alpha alongside me.” He paused, his intense gaze studying the wolves present. “I know this seems sudden. It is. But I believe it will be the step we need to become stronger as a pack. Kavik has shown his compassion and concern for his own pack. It's a strength we need right now.”

Glancing sideways to his co-Alpha, the stocky wolf released a gentle chuff, his tongue sliding over his lips before studying his comrades once more. “Give him a chance to prove himself. If you have any concerns, I ask you try to meet with me personally, first.”
all you have is your fire
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik sat quietly while the creek wolves gathered, not nervous but curious what kind of expressions he would see as they all were officially informed of his role as their new alpha next to Constantine. He had no delusions about what things might be like at first. He would not be offended to see mistrust as the dominating emotion today. How could he expect them to just follow him blindly without any proof that he deserved their loyalty. All he really asked was that they give him a chance, and he would do whatever he needed to ensure they knew he would not take the creek or its wolves for granted. 

He listened as Constantine addressed the gathered pack, gaze scanning the faces in front of them. A brief dip of his head met the other leader's glance, and then he turned to face the creek pack once more, ready to hear what they had to say if they had anything to offer at all.
I'm no good without you