Overture Downs musicals in winter
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
Paws treaded through the snow, leaving the distintive mark of a wolf with each step. She carried herself with a grace from history, but a hint of playfulness always came naturally to the devlishly sweet wolf. Though with her slight pudge from the obvious lazy nature, heavier steps came to be quite often. She walked through Overture Downs, a slight smile hanging from her face as her wisp of a tail dragged the snow flurries behind. Her coat pelted with the speckles of white, a cream onto the coffee as she gave no care to a shake.

At times one could see the older earthy fae stick her nose within the cold snow, as she playful smacked it around at times. She would prance, and dance upon it, erasing the beauty of fresh snow into a child's playground. However all of it could be seen in slow-motion compared to the excitment of a child, as she went quite slow with her playtime.

At the moment a light ball rolled between her paws. Completely away from perfect sphere, but good enough where she was able to roughly move it. A delightful smile hung on Aerasha's lips, as a pleased glint came before her bicolored eyes. She let out a small hum, playing the messy ball between her paws.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
and here she was, back again. wait, had she been here before? saarth grimaced. what was she even doing? wandering around, going in circles. what was the use of having a mission if she knew deep in her heart that she had no intentions of completing it? might as well give up. saarthal always prided herself in having absolutely no illusions of herself, good or bad, but - ugh.

the girl huffed, breath pouring from her lips in the form of wispy smoke as she exhaled sharply. it was in that moment that movement caught her eye in the quiet edge of her vision. saarthal turned slowly and then wow, she's pretty. "hey," saarth blurted out, paws already moving in the general direction of the stranger. it crossed her mind, briefly, that this might be dangerous but the possibility was flung out of her head the moment it arrived. after all, if saarthal was going to die, it might as well be from the paws of this hot stranger.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Her paw raised slightly, gingerly hanging before rather slowly, patting the ball downward into the ground. Aerasha smashed her own little snow creation, but continued to smile in her own merry world. She wondered what was there to do next within the snow flurries, as her pelt became coated in the sugary flakes, and the world slowly rised by the piles of white.

Though she heard a sudden voice in the silent snow world, and looked over with her brown and blue gaze to the direction of the sound. She let out a friendly, "heeeeeey," toward the other, putting no guard or hostility up despite a stranger approaching, "lovely day, riiiight?~"
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"uh-" saarthal had been thinking up some witty comment to sweep the stranger off her paws and make her swoon, but before a single idea could make its way through the organised chaos of her mind, the girl spoke. saarthal's first thought was: danger. because she was so friendly and so without guards or walls and that was just, just unnatural. or maybe not. saarth didn't know. nor did she particularly care...really. "not really but, better now with you in it," she cringed hard, grimacing from the sheer ugh what the fuck of it all but still somehow managed to flush a bright, piercing red at the same time, an uncomfortable heat crawling up her neck and cheek. seriously. what the shit? oh god, this is embarrassing. what the hell, kill me now.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Reallllyyy?" She wasn't embarassed by the sweet words, nor' did the fae become flushed by them. Aerasha didn't think it was something cringy either and rather accepted it. She smiled at the other with a friendly look while her eyes closed slightly in a smile, the usual look of the odd Princess. Though like throwing a reverse in a card game, she threw the words right back at the other, "awww, you're soooo sweeet, and cuuteee."

"Thaaaank youuuu.~" The fae accepted the compliment with delight, as she enjoyed the flattery every once in a while. It silently stroked her ego, and courage to act more out of the norm' then already.
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal proceeded to blush an even darker shade of red and tried as she might to chase away to impending crimson, it remained, a stark contrast against the pale shade of her cheek. the girl didn't seem to care, or maybe she was just trying to be nice. either way, saarth willed it away as quickly as she could and swallowed thickly. "you're cute," she decided to blurt out instead because it obviously sounded a lot more intelligent than...well, whatever it was she had in mind. "i'm saarthal," the yearling introduced herself, mentally patting herself on the back for not stumbling over the words. distantly she registered the scent clinging onto the stranger's fur. not that pack, again??
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Aerasha displayed this flowery atmosphere as she was getting complimented, clearly pleased by the comments. She recently learned that she quite enjoyed the remarks, as before they were rare to hear from others. She heard other phrases, such as 'cursed,' or even 'devil,' which she found fun at times, but they paled compared to real compliments. Both were pleasing to hear in her soft ears, "I'm Aerasha.~"

"Are youuuuu frommm, around here?~" She smelled no pack, and saw no figure and assumed the other was a lone wolf. She must hold quite a few stories, the fae thought.
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"aerasha," saarthal repeated lightly, tasting the word on the edge of her tongue. it was a beautiful name, she supposed, suitable for the princess-like wolf, and reminded her distantly of someone she used to know thought that was a thought neither here nor there. "no, i'm not. not really -" she smiled, "are you? you smell familiar. there was this guy i met in a cave earlier. we, uh," saarth bit back the words, lips folding in a smile resembling more of a grimace. "pretty scarred boy. are you in the same pack as him?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"I'mmmm in Easthollooooww, but from somewhereee elseee." She supposed being around them so much their scent started to mingle with her. She was pleased to be included in their group, though it seems she was not the first for Saarthal to meet from the pack near the stones. Her head tilted to the side thinking curiously, as she couldn't think of 'pretty scarred boy,' she could think of a scarred mountain, but not a pretty boy of scars. Aerasha would love to meet this mysterious man.

"I'mmm not suureee," she admitted, "what hisss nameee?"